Peace people V!
This is a list of things that I've tried:
- Probiotic (from Pedi)
- Stool Softener (from Pedi)
- Soy Milk under Pedi's recommendation
She's been having this problem since she was born pretty much. Anyone can help me here?14 AnswersNewborn & Baby1 decade ago
I will not be having any extra income and deductibles, so I was wondering if I or H&R can submit tax returns before the year ends?5 AnswersUnited States1 decade ago
1. Someone who is brutally honest, and tells you everything no matter what, even when you don't want to hear it.
2. Someone who is too polite to tell you anything detrimental/negative to you, even when sometimes you want his/her honest opinion.9 AnswersFriends1 decade ago
It seems to be that easy to relax, but I find that when I'm faced with a certain surmounting task and people tell me to relax, I'm just unable to relax. My mind is still fixed on that task, and the more I try to relax, the more frustrated I get.
Can someone help me please...Ty!1 AnswerOther - Health1 decade ago
Do I need to file both State and Federal tax returns, if my dividend income is about 23,000 USD, a deductible for one child and not employed. What are the names of the forms that I need? I am in the state of California, and all this time I've been using H&R, and this time I have to do it myself, so please someone help me! Ty!7 AnswersUnited States1 decade ago
a. The express counter (longer lines, but everyone has 12 items or less)
b. The regular counter (shorter lines, but everyone has a lot of stuff in their carts)
I'm always torn between the two, and I would like to know if anyone out here has experiences that can answer the question.
Ty11 AnswersOther - Society & Culture1 decade ago
- 7 AnswersWords & Wordplay1 decade ago
- 10 AnswersDiet & Fitness1 decade ago
- 11 AnswersReligion & Spirituality1 decade ago
Is this for security reasons? Aesthetic reasons? Anyone..?10 AnswersAir Travel1 decade ago
When the letter S is removed from the end of many words, they go from being plural to singular words. Can you find a common English word that when an S is removed from the end of the word, it goes from a singular word to a plural word.3 AnswersWords & Wordplay1 decade ago