Sorry, you've reached your daily messaging limit. Unfortunately you can only send 0 messages per day.
About Fozzy: To borrow a phrase, my "Prime Nine" of things that nobody will ever...To borrow a phrase, my "Prime Nine" of things that nobody will ever convince me of:
1. That Pete Rose or Joe Jackson should be in the HOF.
2. That the DH makes the game more exciting.
3. That there is such a thing as a "curse" for the Cubs (my team), the Red Sox or any other baseball team.
4. That walk-up songs are worth getting excited about or even necessary)
5. Thay anyone can judge a youngster's playing ability or his future in the game without ever actually seeing him play.
6. That the home field advantage for the World Series should be determined by an exhibition.
7. That anyone other than Babe Ruth can ever be considered the GOAT.
8. That saying a team who is 20 games over .500 "sucks" is a clever remark.
9. That any sport anywhere in the world is greater than baseball, despite some of its' difficulties in the recent past.show more