Lv 56,959 points

Fruit Cake Lady

Favorite Answers8%
Answers2,057
  • My dog bit a police officer while leashed what will happen?

    This happened during the night about 3:15am. My neighbor called the cops for a noisy dog while he was outside for only 30 minutes. The youngest cop came right to the door while the porch lights were on and got bit and had to taser to him make let go he says. The officer could have knocked the front window and avoid the 160lbs dog instead or called us first before coming up to the door which they did after all of this happened. Now hes under quarantine for 10 days here at home. . Then animal control will come out an evaluate the dog. The dog was chained up and couldn't chase the officer. He also had rabies tags and licensed. The dog is very friendly and we have had alot of strangers that the dog did not even know come to the house and never had a problem. He gets along very well with other kids. This is his first time hes ever bit anyone and broke the skin. It was only one bite to the leg.

    The other officers told the young cop "How could you miss a 160lbs dog on the deck? That the dog thought he was an intruder and was just protecting his property."

    The next day my landlord is contacted us and going crazy about the rules and contacting owners of the land about this problem. She has been around the dog herself without a problem and commented us saying he was a good dog. And now starting to tell us we that we have to get rid of him.

    This makes me sick to my stomach I could not sleep very well since then. Hes 7 1/2 years old and never had this happen.

    10 AnswersDogs1 decade ago
  • Did you know?

    That scarlet fever is caused by an infection with group A streptococcus bacteria. The bacteria make a toxin (poison) that can cause the scarlet-colored rash from which this illness gets its name. Not all streptococci bacteria make this toxin and not all kids are sensitive to it.

    If left untreated, scarlet fever can lead to blindness and heart damage. This is why people used to go blind and or die from it.

    5 AnswersInfectious Diseases1 decade ago