I am 24 and have a bachelors degree in Business Administration. I am currently pursuing my Masters degree. I have been married for 6 years and we have a four year old daughter. I enjoy music, comedy, tattoos, family, and cooking.
I did round one of hcg and lost 21 pounds, i folowed through the whole protocol, waited thirty days and am now working on the second round and am not losing. I am doing everything the same except three days into my second round i got a new IUD impanted and my obgyn suggested i stop taking it until the spotting stops because the hormone could make me spot for longer. I waited until the spotting stopped, only about 3 days, and then started again with the hcg, I did not want to do two full loading days again so I did two mini loading days and then started the VLCD and am not losing at all. Should I have waited thrity days to start it again or what did I do wrong?13 AnswersDiet & Fitness1 decade ago
I live in Germany because my husband is in the military. We have been here only a few months and are planning our first trip to Czech. I can get Krone at the local Community Bank on base but I am curiouse how much we should get for two meals for three people and maybe a little bit of cheep shopping for trinkets and such. PLEASE HELP!!!!1 AnswerOther - Europe1 decade ago
I live in Germany because my husband is in the military and we live in a very small town with a very small?
a small base and jobs are not easy to come by. My mother is coming out for three weeks in October and after she leaves my mother in law is coming out for two weeks. This is where it gets complicated. I had an interview and am pretty confident about it. It is a good job that pays very well and is not an oppurtunity to pass up. Now my husband is going away while his mom is here to train some soldiers in another country so he will basically miss his moms visit except the last few day. Is it resonable to tell the employer that I can not start until November because I will basically have family at my house the whole month of october? I would feel really bad if my mother and my mother in law had to sit at home and wait for me to come home from work monday through friday, epecially when they bought the tickets thinking I would not be working. Would it be better to ask the employe for some days off while they are here or tell them upfront that this is going on and see if they will work with me, especially on the days that I have to drive 3 hours to pick them up from the airport and drop them off? Do you think if they offered me the job and I said I could not start until November 2 they would or could deny me the position because they need someone sooner? Help???????2 AnswersOther - Careers & Employment1 decade ago