i would lke to get a understandng on the below thing about amtrak.
1. wil ther be any free parking at newark,Nj - penn station /in general amtrak stations - especially if i am going and retruning on the same day
2. in my ticket - it says wifi available - does that mean - i get to connect to a open network - or will i given a wireless passkey and network details to use during my trip
3. my father had come from australia..and i am taking him with me ..he only has passport as his validation..is that OK for id proof
4.also, in the website, it says, checkin time -with service- 60 mins and without service -30 mins what dos it mean.
5. will there be a cafeteria in side amtrak or some sort of a pantry
6. for overnight travel- do we get any kind of sleeper seat to sleep.4 AnswersRail9 years ago
i got a a careless driving ticket in NJ..
have a court date pretty soon...i can clearly say it is not a fault of mine.
can i go and argue this in the court..what are my chances of winning it.
i was trying to change a lan ith the indicator on but the person in the other lane didnt slow down and went by...
officer mistaken that i am at fault;
how to argue this..what sort of a proof will the officer have on this other than his eye sight2 AnswersLaw Enforcement & Police9 years ago
i am coming down to philadelphia by amtrak next week and will be getting down at 30th street station ,PA
will be spending there 3 hours.what places do i get to see closeby in these 3 hours..any museums or parks or anything that is close by3 AnswersPhiladelphia9 years ago
when it comes to bank loan and emi in india, what is that holiday period that banks have.
i bought a under contruction flat that is due by end of next yr.
i was initially sanctinoed 60% of the loan, for which my EMI comes to 30K per month
i want to get this evn reduced.
is there anything like where i can pay only interest for the initial 1 or 2 yrs.
what is that term called and how to request for it
i am taking loan with SBI .2 AnswersCredit9 years ago
i am using fios high speed internet connectoin - 5mbps ..quite a good speed
but i see my wireless is losing connectivity on and off..why is that.
what could i do to fix..so that the connectivity is not disturbed..
this is on my new dell laptop1 AnswerLaptops & Notebooks9 years ago
am an NRI.applied for a home loan in india with a nationalised bank and the rate offered is 11% for 10 years.
loan amount is 30 lacs..and since this is a under construction property, for the current completion state, 17 lakhs was disbursed.
but then i was getting an EMI of 42,000 per month.
how comes this is so high.
1. how much % of this goes to toward the principal
2.is this EMI calculated based on the entire loan amount requested or just on the disbursed amoun.
3. if i had to request the bank to reduce the EMI and keep it at around 20,000,what is the proceudre and correct terms i should as for. i am lookig for the banking terms that i should use while talking to the bank3 AnswersCredit9 years ago
i just registered a llc ,for software consulting
now, i have a client here that want to do business with me..on a corp to corp
and the actual work will be done by the resources in india..
now, my questions is
1, when the client pays me , they might either give me a 1099 or not..but if they give, will it be on the company name or on my name.
2. from a IRS perspective what are the documents i need to provide for service availed from resources in india and the expenses involved..
3. while making payment to resources in india, do i need to pay it through a company registered in india or can i pay it to individual using any remittance services...please advise3 AnswersUnited States9 years ago
i know banks encourges to have direct deposit on your account to get any offers.
what is ths direct deposit
hw does this differs frm any other transfers like ACH..
what dos it has to do with the person doing it .like my employer does a deposit for my paycheck1 AnswerInvesting9 years ago
i am working on some remote file transer protocol script in unix.
please clarify me the actual difference on the below three and their usage
i keep hearing this when it comes to handling the remote file transfer..and how are these related to this2 AnswersProgramming & Design9 years ago
i am pursing a 1 ground land ,100 kms from chennai.
wanted to do a soil test, to ensure it is a residental land.
how much do soil test expert usually cost ...what is the reasonable fee
how to find genuine soil test experts.
i dont want to go through justdial or something3 AnswersGarden & Landscape9 years ago
i want to invest some plots or vacant land in the outskits or chennai..may be 100 kms frm chennai..
am an NRI and my sole purpose is to resell it ...more of a real estate business.
please advise the things to look for to ensure that this is a safe investment and gives me a good return.
what are the things to check while investing on plot or vacant lands like this2 AnswersRenting & Real Estate9 years ago