As I use the machine it tries to change speeds. If I step off of it it will go back to the original speed. Could the belt be warn out or what. Please don't answer unless you've experienced this or know.Thx.2 AnswersDiet & Fitness1 decade ago
- 20 AnswersElections1 decade ago
According to a report on Glenn Beck today. The legislation Bush signed today has effectively killed the border fence. It says the fence doesn't have to be built unless the Sec of Homeland Security wants it to be. When are these idiots going to learn that they work for the people? It's time to start the emails and calls again folks.9 AnswersPolitics1 decade ago
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances
What this Amendment might look like if it had been in Politically Correct language.
1. Congress shall make no mention or affirmation of any and all Deities and shall prohibit any and all references to same the in or at any and all public and private gatherings on any town square, street or any and all property deemed as property of the Federal or State or Town Governments.
2. Congress shall ban any and all speech, spoken written, or inferred that any citizen of any Country finds offensive with the exception of those of a Foreign Government or Representative thereof deemed necessary for the purpose of the propagation of freedom of speech.
3. The Government shall grant the people the right to peaceably assemble and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances with the exception of the grievances that any citizen finds offensive.
4. Upon meeting with the requirements afore mentioned, the people shall be given the freedom of speech and assembly.
And this one.
A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed except as abridged below.
1. Any and all arms shall be duly registered, licensed, taxed, be equipped with a trigger guard, free of ammunition, locked and locked up in an approved arm safe .
2. No citizen shall have the right to bear arms in a public arena.
3. No citizen shall have the right to protect life or property with said Arm.2 AnswersGovernment1 decade ago
- 12 AnswersPolitics1 decade ago