I know capitalism lead to socialism in the Industrial era and that led to ideas of a utopian society (which always failed.) but how did these things, especially socialism lead to communism? I just need to know how communism came to be (as a result of what went on during the Industrial revolution)
Thanks!1 AnswerGovernment7 years ago
So, I need help with a bunch of problems. **Anyone who answers the most and leaves me their email, I will send linkes to 5 of my questions and choose them for best answer for everyone single one.**
1. How many ways can you redecorate your room with new carpet, paint, and curtains if there are 3 choices of carpet, 8 shades of paint, and 2 types of curtains?
2.Five people in an elevator must exit single file. How many ways can they line up to exit?
3. The Tech Muesuem is closing soon and you have 8 exhibits left to see. How many ways can you choose which 3 exhibits to see before closing time?
4.7 boys and 5 girls have applied to represent their class on the Math Dream Team; How many different 5-person teams made up of 3 boys and 2 girls can the class nominate for the contest?
5. Charlie & Justin are amoung 9 students who applied for a trip to D.C. 2 students from the group will be selected at random for the trip. What is the probability that Justin & Charlie are the 2 chosen students.
6.Teresa wants to create several different 7-character screen names. She wants to use the first 3 letters in her name (T,E,R) followed by arrangments of the 4 digits 0915. How many screen names can she make?
7. On a certain day, the chance of rain in San Francisco is 80% and in Sydney it is 30%. Assume that the chance of rain in the two cities is not independent. What is the probability that it will not rain in both cities?
8. Jamie is definitely trying out for basketball or baseball, but not both. There is an 80% chance that he will try out for gaurd and a 20% chance that he will try for forward. If he tries out for baseball there is a 70% chance that he will try out for catcher and a 20% chance he will try for pitcher. If the probability that Jamie will try out for baseball and try out for catcher is 42% what is the probability that Jamie will try out for basketball?
THANKS IN ADVANCE2 AnswersHomework Help7 years ago
Just answer which ever one(s) you know:
1. "How many ways can you choose which 3 general ed classes to take if you must take one from each catagory and there are 5 social science classes, 3 fine arts, and 4 physical science classes?"
2. 7 sophmores and 3 juniors have applied to represent their class at a math competition. How many different 4-person teams made up of 3 sophmores and 2 juniors can the class nominate?
*PLEASE SHOW WORK FOR BOTH*
Thanks - Best anwer=10 points!2 AnswersMathematics7 years ago
Answer which ever one(s) you know:
1. "You are baking cookies and you have 7 favorite recipes. How many ways can you choose which 4 types of cookies to make?"
*PLEASE SHOW WORK!*
2. "The leader of a club asks each of 6 members to bring 1 food item out from a list of 10. What is the probability that at least 2 of the members brings the same item?"
*PLEASE SHOW WORK*
First good answer= 10 points!1 AnswerMathematics7 years ago
For an outline of my biology research paper, one of the sections is "Current direction and state of research in your chosen topic." What does this mean?
P.S. My topic is 8 characteristics of All Living Things
Thanks :)1 AnswerWords & Wordplay8 years ago