Lv 612,056 points


Favorite Answers15%
  • I want to start a water purification industry. What are the formalities ?

    Plants and machinery's can be purchased, but what are all the permissions to be got. ?

    1 AnswerSmall Business7 years ago
  • whether conceiving is possible?

    Married couples, both blood group is B+....... As both blood group is B+ ,Is there any problem in getting conceive and getting child. Please help.

    2 AnswersPregnancy8 years ago
  • Whether tattoo marks can be erased/wiped?.?

    My friend has got some tattoo marks. . Now he wants that to be erased/wiped. Is it possible If yes How?.

    2 AnswersTattoos8 years ago
  • can a woman aged 50 get pregnant ?

    Will a woman aged 50, whose periods stopped [menopause] can get pregnant by having sex with her husband?

    18 AnswersOther - Pregnancy & Parenting8 years ago
  • What my chat mate wants to tell further?

    I am chatting with a chat friend. When ever she starts conversation." she says "AAP BATAYIYE.. " t What does it mean?.. 10 points.

    3 AnswersFriends9 years ago
  • What is the limitation of validity of the cheque?

    I issued a dated cheque to a person for some dues. In due course I have paid the amount in cash. But he has not returned the cheque. Is there any lime limit for the cheque or it is valid for more years?

    7 AnswersLaw & Ethics10 years ago
  • How to move for partition?

    My grand father made a settlement giving a certain amount of land stating that , his three daughters should cultivate the land ,out of the income they have to celebrate one day worship in a particular temple. Now the land is not fir for cultivation. It has to be used for housing only.The last daughter passed away leaving three children. I am representing the elder daughter { She is demised} The second daughter is alive. So now I and my maternal And wishes to partition the the property in three divisions,sell it and Through the money we can do the worship separately, The land is in actual possession with the third daughter's son. He refuses for the partition, What i Have to do now?

    2 AnswersLaw & Ethics10 years ago
  • I want to start/own a web site, What things i have to do.?

    as a computer educated [Software] i would like to start a website, what i have to do.

    4 AnswersProgramming & Design1 decade ago
  • how to get free software.?

    I am having SONY handy cam [Digital Video Camera Recorder DCR-DVD608. The software given along with the camera is lost. Without that many functions of that camera could not be done. I want to get the help.

    4 AnswersSoftware1 decade ago
  • What i have to in this situation.?

    My mother side grand father[INDIA} made a settlement to his three daughters. . I am the only legal heir for the eldest daughter. there are legal heirs for other daughters. He finally kept a property , the above property should be maintained by the three, out of the income derived from the property some common [temple] expenditure to be done by three.In due course we separately are doing the common expenditure for temple out of our own funds.Now the property settled for that purpose has become residential area. for a good value. I told that three of us may sell and take away the funds for each and spend seperately for the temple purpose.{keeping the fund as a deposit]One person [Or one daughters husband refuses to give the property]. what i have to now.

    2 AnswersMarriage & Divorce1 decade ago
  • who is the legal heir of a deceased ,unmarried of a male boy of a hindu undivided family?

    A family consisting of mother, two married daughters,two married sons ,and an unmarried son, divided their ancestral properties among those 6 persons and the partition registered.Everybody started enjoying their properties, The unmarried boy expired without issues ,and he left no will or settlement. The mother, married two sons and married two daughters are alive. Another married son left two children and expired. Now i want to know who is legal heir of the unmarried ,expired boy.

    4 AnswersLaw & Ethics1 decade ago
  • 'Because' is a conjunction word.Whether or is it possible to use it two time in a sentence?

    If u can use two times in a sentence , give example.

    3 AnswersWords & Wordplay1 decade ago
  • why she is not breaking the ice?

    Me and my friend are friends for an year . But she speaks all subjects but not topic on love. If i am about to open she slides away ,and avoids[ I guess]Why she is not breaking the ice.Or do i take that she is mere friend?

    4 AnswersFriends1 decade ago
  • can i get back my deleted message?

    some one year back i have deleted a message assuming that it is false. Now i think it is an important one.It told that the message was sent by yahoo. I want to probe whether it is false or correct.So i want to get it back.Can i get.And if so how.

    1 AnswerOther - Yahoo Messenger1 decade ago
  • my messenger ID is different, and in bold letters, not as like others IDs?

    my messenger ID

    is different, and in bold letters, not as like others IDs . I don't know why. If any clarifies i will be thankful.I m a yahoo messenger user for a pretty long time. My ID is shown in the chat address box in different manner and in bold letters.{ one time i received a message from yahoo[ it told like that] as if i was selected among millions of yahoo users.On the other day received a message from Africa[it told like that] as if i was allotted a greet deal of price amount.Su ch letters were following. So i neglected all of them.

    1 AnswerPassword and Sign In1 decade ago
  • How i can get a student visa [work while on leave]in u.s.a?

    I am with diploma in technical side

    1 AnswerStudying Abroad1 decade ago
  • Why terrorism in the world.?

    Now a days we see terrorism spreading every where . What is the reason. I see that their goal is not reached. Even then why they go to that side?

    14 AnswersOther - Politics & Government1 decade ago
  • What is the share of mine in the property?

    My paternal grand father was owning certain volume of landed property[ say 25%[]He died in 1930 leaving her wife .two daughters and a son [my father]Afterwards my grand m-other purchased some land[say25%] in her name. She arranged marriage for the two girls. And finally for her son.Then out of the earning Foron the above 50% of the properties some 50% of property was purchased in my fathers name.I am the only son for his first wife.I arranged marriage marriages for the three female children for his second wife . In the mean time my grand mother came and stayed with me as she was sour with her son and daughter in law.She wrote a will in my favour that she passes her share [she says 50%of the of the above said property is hers.[she says that she is entitled. half Shure for her and half share for his son] to me. My grand mother died in my home in 1960. My father died in 1970 My step mother has got one more female child [ she is not mentally alright].She is unmarried.She stopped receiving helps from me after the three girls marriage.In this condition pleas3e tell me to what portion of property is for my entitlement{ they say that my father has written a settlement all the properties to his second wife and the children out of her].

    3 AnswersLaw & Ethics1 decade ago
  • Wife is the better half for a man.When it becomes bitter half?.At that timehow to respond?

    Some times the conjugal couples change their moods when their financial or other conditions change.

    9 AnswersMarriage & Divorce1 decade ago