Is it not an FCC license violation for a broadcast news channel to purposely distort and edit material?
so that it distorts the truth so badly that it must have some political bias motive or the desire to incite public unrest.
and my thought here of course is the NBC editing, the way it was done I doubt you can find a dozen people who lack the common sense to say they did it to fabricate a racism story and to incite the public into public discourse2 AnswersLaw & Ethics7 years ago
Could you please help me find these things about Obama?
1. Occidental College records -- Not released
2. Columbia College records -- Not released
3. Columbia Thesis paper -- "Not available"
4. Harvard College records -- Not released
5. Selective Service Registration -- Not released
6. Medical records -- Not released, A "Summary Statement from his Campaign" Please what he hiding?
7. Illinois State Senate schedule -- Not available
8. Your Illinois State Senate records -- Not available
9. Law practice client list -- Not released
10. Certified Copy of original Birth certificate -- Finally a Photo of one released
11. Record of your baptism -- Not available5 AnswersOther - Politics & Government1 decade ago
I hunted through the Federal Reserve Available indicators on their site, and I'm just not seeing it. Where is the Problem?1 AnswerEconomics1 decade ago
- 1 AnswerCard Games1 decade ago