• 10 Upvotes of all answers in this question

Did you like Star Trek Voyager?

Favorite answer: Yes. I love all things Star Trek. But that doesn't mean that I can't be critical of it as well. Voyager is a good series, though it also has a ton of problems. I'm not simply talking about Janeway's idiotic decisions, but issues with the writing and continuity; Voyager has a lot of plot holes and... show more
    Favorite answer: Yes. I love all things Star Trek. But that doesn't mean that I can't be critical of it as well. Voyager is a good series, though it also has a ton of problems. I'm not simply talking about Janeway's idiotic decisions, but issues with the writing and continuity; Voyager has a lot of plot holes and inconsistencies. It is also far removed from the Star Trek we know, being that it takes place in the Delta Quadrant. It's refreshing on one end, but underwhelming on the other. Some of the aliens are really dumb. A few episodes are really bad and at no point do you ever feel fully invested in the story or characters, except for a few here and there. I really like Neelix, Tuvok, the Doctor, Chakotay, and Kess. It has a great premise, but you never really feel any sense of direction from the series. It's just feels like season after season of aimless wandering. I can enjoy Voyager, but the original series, the Next Generation, Deep Space Nine, and Discovery all run circles around it.
    18 answers · Drama · 3 days ago
  • 135 Upvotes of all answers in this question

Why do people say that Melania Trump isn't black?

She's certainly not white that's for sure. I can guarantee you that she's more black than Obama and Halle Berry....
    She's certainly not white that's for sure. I can guarantee you that she's more black than Obama and Halle Berry....
    77 answers · Politics · 4 days ago
  • 369 Upvotes of all answers in this question
  • 28 Upvotes of all answers in this question

Why do racist organizations like the KKK and Nazi movement vote republican?

Historically speaking, democrats were slave traders. I know that goes back, way back to a couple of hundred of years, but what has changed since then that these racists overwhelming support the Republican party today?
    Historically speaking, democrats were slave traders. I know that goes back, way back to a couple of hundred of years, but what has changed since then that these racists overwhelming support the Republican party today?
    25 answers · Politics · 10 hours ago
  • 267 Upvotes of all answers in this question

Why do liberals insist on wasting tax payer money on public schools?

Why can't they just ask their fathers to enroll them in to private schools?
    Why can't they just ask their fathers to enroll them in to private schools?
    92 answers · Politics · 3 days ago
  • 884 Upvotes of all answers in this question

How many different genders are there?

193 answers · Politics · 3 days ago
  • 33 Upvotes of all answers in this question
  • 4 Upvotes of all answers in this question

What can I do to feel comfortable around women?

So the situation is that I'm a 33-year-old accountant that is not particularly comfortable communicating with women casually. Professionally, I am, but socially/casually, I'm not. I understand it's very late in my life to attend to this issue but better late than never.I want to do something about it... show more
    So the situation is that I'm a 33-year-old accountant that is not particularly comfortable communicating with women casually. Professionally, I am, but socially/casually, I'm not. I understand it's very late in my life to attend to this issue but better late than never.I want to do something about it and I understand that it will take time. So I thought that working at a clothing store, in the weekends, where I face women consistently, where I can small talk, would be the best place to start However, I'm not sure if this is a good or a bad idea because the extent of an interaction at a clothing store might never get past a small talk. But, maybe, initially to get rid of my nerves, this might be a good thing. I wanted to gather your opinions and see what you guys think. I thought about working at a casual fine dining restaurant, but I'm not good-looking by society's standards and I'm not big either. So that's out of the picture. Is working at a clothing store a good start to remove some nerves ?
    13 answers · Gender Studies · 15 hours ago
  • 66 Upvotes of all answers in this question

Is Donald Trump a rude and arrogant man?

42 answers · Politics · 20 hours ago
  • 79 Upvotes of all answers in this question

Do you agree people should have sex only in marriage and only for conceiving children?

Favorite answer: I believe that people should have sex only in marriage because marriage commits two people to care for each other and for their children (who are too weak to care for themselves). Of course they should have fun in bed; but children result from having sex. Children need their parents and parents need a stable... show more
    Favorite answer: I believe that people should have sex only in marriage because marriage commits two people to care for each other and for their children (who are too weak to care for themselves). Of course they should have fun in bed; but children result from having sex. Children need their parents and parents need a stable cooperative bond in order to nourish and protect them.  It need not be public but it should be there. Fewer kids would self-harm if they felt wanted and safe, that means a bond of love and trust between their parents. With the Pill, condoms and and vasectomy, the couple can have sexual pleasure without most of the risk of having an unwanted child; but there is the risk. 
    And when menopause happens, you know the man in your bed loves you no matter what your body becomes.
    37 answers · Philosophy · 1 day ago
  • 14 Upvotes of all answers in this question

Why is everything non-white, straight, & male always referred to as "woke" or SJW propaganda?

A white male accomplishes something it's considered the norm. Everybody else they blame "woke" culture.
    A white male accomplishes something it's considered the norm. Everybody else they blame "woke" culture.
    6 answers · Politics · 13 hours ago
  • 20 Upvotes of all answers in this question

Do you want a prediction about what will happen the next time minimum wage is increased?

What you'll see is massive unemployment followed by a recession and then inflation when the economy recovers. That's been the pattern for the last 6 times we've raised minimum wage (I haven't gone back farther than that). Remember when we raised minimum wage in 2007 (and again in 09) ?  The... show more
    What you'll see is massive unemployment followed by a recession and then inflation when the economy recovers. That's been the pattern for the last 6 times we've raised minimum wage (I haven't gone back farther than that). Remember when we raised minimum wage in 2007 (and again in 09) ?  The democrats will try to do it when a republican is president and then blame that president. If that isn't possible they'll still try to blame republicans in some way.  If the increase is large (like $15) you'll see a lot of companies go out of business. Off the top of my head, I don't see Arby's and Wendy's making it. That will trigger a chain reaction in the economy and cause a very bad recession/depression. Possibly worse than 08.  Bookmark this question and when it happens come back and tell me I'm wrong. I dare you. 
    13 answers · Politics · 7 hours ago
  • 107 Upvotes of all answers in this question
  • 722 Upvotes of all answers in this question

Describe Bernie Sanders in one word?

234 answers · Politics · 5 days ago
  • 116 Upvotes of all answers in this question

Cons, do you even know why Trump was impeached?

Favorite answer: A lot of them still don't think it's happened.
    Favorite answer: A lot of them still don't think it's happened.
    31 answers · Politics · 24 hours ago
  • 145 Upvotes of all answers in this question
  • 28 Upvotes of all answers in this question

Republicans:  regarding the impeachment?

Would you consider giving me an intelligent, thorough reason as to why you don't believe the president withheld funds from Ukraine in order to serve himself personally?  I really am trying to understand your side of things.  Key words:  intelligent, thorough.  Thank you!
    Would you consider giving me an intelligent, thorough reason as to why you don't believe the president withheld funds from Ukraine in order to serve himself personally?  I really am trying to understand your side of things.  Key words:  intelligent, thorough.  Thank you!
    12 answers · Politics · 8 hours ago
  • 66 Upvotes of all answers in this question

Should affirmative action be strengthened?

Men still earn more than women and whites still earn more than blacks. Do we need to advantage women and minorities even more to create equality?
    Men still earn more than women and whites still earn more than blacks. Do we need to advantage women and minorities even more to create equality?
    22 answers · Politics · 2 days ago
  • 17 Upvotes of all answers in this question

How was Hitlers army initially successful invading Russia but ultimately unsuccessful?

Need held for a research paper
    Need held for a research paper
    29 answers · History · 1 day ago
  • 6 Upvotes of all answers in this question