• 49 Upvotes of all answers in this question

Do you think the Kimberly Guilfoyle, Jr's girlfriend, and Melania Trump, Sr.'s wife, look very similar?

Best answer: Yes. They're also about a year or so apart. Creepy. Creepy as ****. 
    Best answer: Yes. They're also about a year or so apart. Creepy. Creepy as ****. 
    28 answers · Politics · 3 days ago
  • 528 Upvotes of all answers in this question
  • 216 Upvotes of all answers in this question

Is Jesus Republican or Democrat?

143 answers · Politics · 2 days ago
  • 212 Upvotes of all answers in this question
  • 132 Upvotes of all answers in this question
  • 37 Upvotes of all answers in this question

Why do some people never retire?

30 answers · Politics · 7 hours ago
  • 300 Upvotes of all answers in this question
  • 17 Upvotes of all answers in this question

What is the funniest word in the English language?

Best answer: I have to agree. Turd is short and sweet. ...but I'm partial to the word, dingus XD 
    Best answer: I have to agree. Turd is short and sweet. ...but I'm partial to the word, dingus XD 
    24 answers · Languages · 22 hours ago
  • 29 Upvotes of all answers in this question

Teen daughter betrayed me....?

I went away to have a surgical procedure done (cosmetic). My parents came to stay with my teen daughter and younger child. I told them that no one needs to know where or what Im doing, as all my immediate family already knew. (specifically not their dad). Its none of his business. While away and trying to recover,... show more
    I went away to have a surgical procedure done (cosmetic). My parents came to stay with my teen daughter and younger child. I told them that no one needs to know where or what Im doing, as all my immediate family already knew. (specifically not their dad). Its none of his business. While away and trying to recover, I get a nasty text message from him about what Im doing! I asked and found out my daughter was the one who told him, even after I specifically told her not to! Shes 16 years old and should know the difference by now. She said it slipped out. But never gives details as to how. I dont know how to get over this betrayal. I am very hurt that she would do this to me. I really need help getting over it because I really thought we were closer than that. I am her mother after all and do everything for my children so I dont understand how she could do that to me. What can I do?
    34 answers · Family · 7 hours ago
  • 82 Upvotes of all answers in this question
  • 18 Upvotes of all answers in this question

What do you call fried chicken without bones?

dumb question but probably guessing it cant be that without bones, so yeah I'm wondering what it'd be called instead
    dumb question but probably guessing it cant be that without bones, so yeah I'm wondering what it'd be called instead
    50 answers · Cooking & Recipes · 1 day ago
  • 77 Upvotes of all answers in this question
    Do you think Trump will ever testify under oath like Hillary Clinton did?

Do you think Trump will ever testify under oath like Hillary Clinton did?

Best answer: Never. Trump allies know that if Trump is ever interviewed for anything; his ego and possible dementia will dig him such a deep hole, that not even Matt Gaetz can büllshit Trump out of this one to even the whitest of white-supremacist supporters.
    Best answer: Never. Trump allies know that if Trump is ever interviewed for anything; his ego and possible dementia will dig him such a deep hole, that not even Matt Gaetz can büllshit Trump out of this one to even the whitest of white-supremacist supporters.
    37 answers · Politics · 1 day ago
  • 65 Upvotes of all answers in this question

My mother taped my mouth shut for swearing at her. What can I do about this?

I'm 17, the oldest brother among three. My mom's a single mom, and I love her, but I believe I deserve to be respected by her.  I wanted to take my girlfriend out for a date yesterday evening and she wouldn't let me just because I hadn't cleaned my room. I thought this was so minor but she became... show more
    I'm 17, the oldest brother among three. My mom's a single mom, and I love her, but I believe I deserve to be respected by her.  I wanted to take my girlfriend out for a date yesterday evening and she wouldn't let me just because I hadn't cleaned my room. I thought this was so minor but she became stubborn. I got impatient and called her a bit**. It was just hot-headed, in the moment and I probably overreacted a little.  But in front of my younger brothers, she came over and gave me such a hard slap across my face I could feel a bruise forming on my left cheek. I literally broke down and said how dare you but she ordered me to pull my hand away from my face, which felt like it was on fire, and actually put tape over my mouth and said let's hear you swear again.  She wouldn't even let me go to my room. Just made me sit there with tape over my mouth in front of my brothers to embarrass me. I was forced to sit there till 8 PM, when she took my phone, removed the tape and sent me to bed. I only just got my phone back and still feel very degraded. The tape was even worse than the slap, which was emasculating enough. Am I not too old to be treated like that for just saying something slightly rude?
    45 answers · Family · 1 day ago
  • 37 Upvotes of all answers in this question

Why is there so many “mentally ill” people nowadays ?

Best answer: Back In the day you had people like Ed gein and Jeffery Dahmer. Some of the "back in the day" "mentally ill" people killed literally hundreds. Way more then we see die today. Infact if you look at homicide rates. They've gone down a ton in recent years especially compared to "back in... show more
    Best answer: Back In the day you had people like Ed gein and Jeffery Dahmer. Some of the "back in the day" "mentally ill" people killed literally hundreds. Way more then we see die today. Infact if you look at homicide rates. They've gone down a ton in recent years especially compared to "back in the day"
    27 answers · Politics · 5 hours ago
  • 24 Upvotes of all answers in this question
  • 31 Upvotes of all answers in this question

Who is more likely to get the independents on their side,  Democrats or Republicans?

No matter what they do or say the Democrats are not going to change the minds of the Conservatives and the Republicans are not going to change the minds of the Liberals
    No matter what they do or say the Democrats are not going to change the minds of the Conservatives and the Republicans are not going to change the minds of the Liberals
    19 answers · Politics · 12 hours ago
  • 59 Upvotes of all answers in this question
  • 15 Upvotes of all answers in this question

The garbage men took my kids. Can I sue?

Best answer: That wasn't the garbage man. It was Child Protective Services.
    Best answer: That wasn't the garbage man. It was Child Protective Services.
    16 answers · Law & Ethics · 7 hours ago
  • 57 Upvotes of all answers in this question
  • 74 Upvotes of all answers in this question

What does Chicken taste like?

Don't say chicken or any other kind of meat... I'm a Vegetarian.
    Don't say chicken or any other kind of meat... I'm a Vegetarian.
    139 answers · Vegetarian & Vegan · 4 days ago