• 473 Upvotes of all answers in this question
  • 74 Upvotes of all answers in this question

Why do racist organizations like the KKK and Nazi movement vote republican?

Historically speaking, democrats were slave traders. I know that goes back, way back to a couple of hundred of years, but what has changed since then that these racists overwhelming support the Republican party today?
    Historically speaking, democrats were slave traders. I know that goes back, way back to a couple of hundred of years, but what has changed since then that these racists overwhelming support the Republican party today?
    37 answers · Politics · 15 hours ago
  • 90 Upvotes of all answers in this question
  • 80 Upvotes of all answers in this question
  • 284 Upvotes of all answers in this question

Why do liberals insist on wasting tax payer money on public schools?

Why can't they just ask their fathers to enroll them in to private schools?
    Why can't they just ask their fathers to enroll them in to private schools?
    93 answers · Politics · 3 days ago
  • 897 Upvotes of all answers in this question

How many different genders are there?

196 answers · Politics · 4 days ago
  • 8 Upvotes of all answers in this question

What can I do to feel comfortable around women?

So the situation is that I'm a 33-year-old accountant that is not particularly comfortable communicating with women casually. Professionally, I am, but socially/casually, I'm not. I understand it's very late in my life to attend to this issue but better late than never.I want to do something about it... show more
    So the situation is that I'm a 33-year-old accountant that is not particularly comfortable communicating with women casually. Professionally, I am, but socially/casually, I'm not. I understand it's very late in my life to attend to this issue but better late than never.I want to do something about it and I understand that it will take time. So I thought that working at a clothing store, in the weekends, where I face women consistently, where I can small talk, would be the best place to start However, I'm not sure if this is a good or a bad idea because the extent of an interaction at a clothing store might never get past a small talk. But, maybe, initially to get rid of my nerves, this might be a good thing. I wanted to gather your opinions and see what you guys think. I thought about working at a casual fine dining restaurant, but I'm not good-looking by society's standards and I'm not big either. So that's out of the picture. Is working at a clothing store a good start to remove some nerves ?
    16 answers · Gender Studies · 20 hours ago
  • 2 Upvotes of all answers in this question
  • 81 Upvotes of all answers in this question

Do you agree people should have sex only in marriage and only for conceiving children?

Favorite answer: I believe that people should have sex only in marriage because marriage commits two people to care for each other and for their children (who are too weak to care for themselves). Of course they should have fun in bed; but children result from having sex. Children need their parents and parents need a stable... show more
    Favorite answer: I believe that people should have sex only in marriage because marriage commits two people to care for each other and for their children (who are too weak to care for themselves). Of course they should have fun in bed; but children result from having sex. Children need their parents and parents need a stable cooperative bond in order to nourish and protect them.  It need not be public but it should be there. Fewer kids would self-harm if they felt wanted and safe, that means a bond of love and trust between their parents. With the Pill, condoms and and vasectomy, the couple can have sexual pleasure without most of the risk of having an unwanted child; but there is the risk. 
    And when menopause happens, you know the man in your bed loves you no matter what your body becomes.
    42 answers · Philosophy · 1 day ago
  • 6 Upvotes of all answers in this question
  • 27 Upvotes of all answers in this question

Do you want a prediction about what will happen the next time minimum wage is increased?

What you'll see is massive unemployment followed by a recession and then inflation when the economy recovers. That's been the pattern for the last 6 times we've raised minimum wage (I haven't gone back farther than that). Remember when we raised minimum wage in 2007 (and again in 09) ?  The... show more
    What you'll see is massive unemployment followed by a recession and then inflation when the economy recovers. That's been the pattern for the last 6 times we've raised minimum wage (I haven't gone back farther than that). Remember when we raised minimum wage in 2007 (and again in 09) ?  The democrats will try to do it when a republican is president and then blame that president. If that isn't possible they'll still try to blame republicans in some way.  If the increase is large (like $15) you'll see a lot of companies go out of business. Off the top of my head, I don't see Arby's and Wendy's making it. That will trigger a chain reaction in the economy and cause a very bad recession/depression. Possibly worse than 08.  Bookmark this question and when it happens come back and tell me I'm wrong. I dare you. 
    14 answers · Politics · 12 hours ago
  • 114 Upvotes of all answers in this question
  • 118 Upvotes of all answers in this question

Cons, do you even know why Trump was impeached?

Favorite answer: A lot of them still don't think it's happened.
    Favorite answer: A lot of them still don't think it's happened.
    32 answers · Politics · 1 day ago
  • 148 Upvotes of all answers in this question
  • 722 Upvotes of all answers in this question

Describe Bernie Sanders in one word?

234 answers · Politics · 5 days ago
  • 26 Upvotes of all answers in this question

Can police prosecute me for speeding with only verbal confession?

I was driving and had an accident where the road conditions were very wet, and it was strong gusts of wind with heavy rain. Speed limit was 30mph, I was doing around 45mph. The vehicle lost control due to the poor weather conditions and I crashed into someone’s brick wall. My insurance is sorting out the repairs to... show more
    I was driving and had an accident where the road conditions were very wet, and it was strong gusts of wind with heavy rain. Speed limit was 30mph, I was doing around 45mph. The vehicle lost control due to the poor weather conditions and I crashed into someone’s brick wall. My insurance is sorting out the repairs to my vehicle and the guys home.Police came within a few minutes of the accident and asked me questions. They asked what speed I was doing and I stupidly said 45mph.A week later, they came to my house to try and speak to me but I wasn’t in, and a day or two after, they kept ringing my mobile and today I answered, they wanted to meet me to do some ‘paperwork’.Met up with them and they wanted to process their Traffic Offence Report Form to submit for investigations and prosecutions.They said the camera on that road was not working. The road conditions were wet with heavy rain and strong winds that night.I only damaged the guys front wall and my own car, didn’t damage or kill anyone.When they spoke to me about the report before they got me to sign, I said due to the poor weather conditions, as the vehicle lost control, I was unsure if I was doing 45mph.Now they’re going to submit to the Traffic Prosecutions Team, who will make a decision on prosecution.They said I can appeal.Can they prosecute me and give me points with no real evidence of me speeding apart from my own confession which I could have been in shock that day of the accident when I said it?
    12 answers · Law & Ethics · 9 hours ago
  • 29 Upvotes of all answers in this question
  • 19 Upvotes of all answers in this question

How was Hitlers army initially successful invading Russia but ultimately unsuccessful?

Need held for a research paper
    Need held for a research paper
    32 answers · History · 1 day ago
  • 14 Upvotes of all answers in this question
    Should I have second thoughts about voting but Joe Biden due to his strange behavior around children 👶 ?
  • 4 Upvotes of all answers in this question

Why do we have to be either Republican or Democrat?

I honestly reject both parties equally, even though most people view me as Republican. But honestly I simply see myself as a Libertarian or even an Anarchist. Now the question is: do we really have to run that race? Isn't it best to stop voting and accept the fact the presidents are selected, not elected?
    I honestly reject both parties equally, even though most people view me as Republican. But honestly I simply see myself as a Libertarian or even an Anarchist. Now the question is: do we really have to run that race? Isn't it best to stop voting and accept the fact the presidents are selected, not elected?
    10 answers · Politics · 5 hours ago