- 270Upvotes of all answers in this question98 AnswersPolitics21 hours ago
- 999+Upvotes of all answers in this question
My brother is a physician and has told me the coronavirus isn't all that serious. If you do get it, the chances if you dying are slim to none. It's only the elderly and those with health issues that have a higher chance of dying.
I think the media is using this opportunity to make Trump look bad.
If Biden does get elected, I wouldn't be surprised if the coronavirus all of a sudden isn't an issue anymore.319 AnswersPolitics4 days ago
- 299Upvotes of all answers in this question
If Biden gets elected, what the coronavirus go away completely.106 AnswersPolitics4 days ago
- 15Upvotes of all answers in this question
How is addressing false accusations occur discrediting actual sexual assault or rape survivors and/or sexist? ?Favorite Answer:
I have to agree with you as it goes against one of the strongest principles of being American we are "innocent until proven guilty in a court of law" as you well pointed out all those people wrongly convicted by public opinion for things they didn't do.8 AnswersGender Studies14 hours ago
- 91Upvotes of all answers in this question
Why is it considered racist towards blacks to care about all the lives (including black lives) lost to police brutality?
Almost 80 percent of police killings are of people who are not black. Why is caring about all the lives lost to police brutality, and not just the minority of black lives lost, considered racist against blacks?35 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 174Upvotes of all answers in this question
Wasn't the the 2nd amendment more about the right to form malitas rather than individual gun ownership?
Like muskets back then weren't really that dangerous by themselves so safety regulation or fear of misuse weren't really a big part of discussion. So the focus was more on peoples right to form malitas that are regulated by local governments54 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 386Upvotes of all answers in this question
Will you bother to watch the games of the NFL...after they play a so call "black anthem"...and then the Star Spangled Banner?
all the while they are KNEELING to ONLY the real national anthem?
I don't think I'll watch football anymore.95 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 25Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 77Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 21Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 37Upvotes of all answers in this question
This statue destruction is getting boring.27 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 37Upvotes of all answers in this question24 AnswersHistory21 hours ago
- 999+Upvotes of all answers in this question140 AnswersPolitics4 days ago
- 8Upvotes of all answers in this question14 AnswersPolitics10 hours ago
- 38Upvotes of all answers in this question
If anyone else were president, we would be in a depression, Trumps strong economic policies has kept our economy strong during the pandemic?
Be thankful for President Donald J Trump!
I certainly am!
A great job by a great man!16 AnswersPolitics16 hours ago
- 283Upvotes of all answers in this question
Trump said that school children were being taught to hate their country. How are they doing that? Why would he say such a horrible thing?
I've worked in classrooms for years (in a half-dozen different school districts) and have only seen patriotism. I've only seen history taught from a very respectful point of view. I remember that school in New Jersey for Presidents' Day, each classroom had to write a song for a different (assigned) president to present at a Presidents' Day assembly. The right-wing wackos went bezerk when the classroom presented theirs on Obama. What is wrong with you people?!?66 AnswersPolitics3 days ago
- 81Upvotes of all answers in this questionFavorite Answer:
Yes, if you wanted you could remove the food from the cans, put it in suitable containers and freeze it.
No sane person would do that though unless they were really stupid.
Canned food, provided the can is not damaged, will last for decades - longer than frozen food.48 AnswersOther - Food & Drink3 days ago