- 999+Upvotes of all answers in this question
My brother is a physician and has told me the coronavirus isn't all that serious. If you do get it, the chances if you dying are slim to none. It's only the elderly and those with health issues that have a higher chance of dying.
I think the media is using this opportunity to make Trump look bad.
If Biden does get elected, I wouldn't be surprised if the coronavirus all of a sudden isn't an issue anymore.236 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 132Upvotes of all answers in this question
If Biden gets elected, what the coronavirus go away completely.56 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 21Upvotes of all answers in this question
When coronavirus happened I got carried away and panic bought tinned food. I know have approximately
48 cans of tomato soup
24 cans of chicken soup
24 cans of vegetable soup
48 cans of corned beef
48 cans of baked beans
48 cans of marrowfat peas
24 cans of potatoes
8 cans of sweetcorn
12 cans of tuna chunks
8 cans of chilli con carne
Obviously it's going to take a while to get through all of that.
Is it possible to store these goods in the freezer to extend their shelf life?23 AnswersOther - Food & Drink1 day ago
- 946Upvotes of all answers in this question125 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 247Upvotes of all answers in this question
Trump said that school children were being taught to hate their country. How are they doing that? Why would he say such a horrible thing?
I've worked in classrooms for years (in a half-dozen different school districts) and have only seen patriotism. I've only seen history taught from a very respectful point of view. I remember that school in New Jersey for Presidents' Day, each classroom had to write a song for a different (assigned) president to present at a Presidents' Day assembly. The right-wing wackos went bezerk when the classroom presented theirs on Obama. What is wrong with you people?!?59 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 90Upvotes of all answers in this question
Will you bother to watch the games of the NFL...after they play a so call "black anthem"...and then the Star Spangled Banner?
all the while they are KNEELING to ONLY the real national anthem?
I don't think I'll watch football anymore.41 AnswersPolitics18 hours ago
- 226Upvotes of all answers in this question102 AnswersPolitics3 days ago
- 67Upvotes of all answers in this question32 AnswersPolitics16 hours ago
- 166Upvotes of all answers in this question
Why did conservatives decide in 2016 that electing an incompetent jackazz president was a good idea?Favorite Answer:
They didn't like Obama so they went in the opposite direction. Instead of electing a president who cares about people they elected a person who cares about power and money.47 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 26Upvotes of all answers in this question
Should that racist customer at Costco who said such racist things as “Stop filming me” and “put your phone down” be criminally charged?
His other racist act was not wearing a mask16 AnswersPolitics18 hours ago
- 91Upvotes of all answers in this questionFavorite Answer:
Good for you. Takes courage to do that.23 AnswersPolitics16 hours ago
- 187Upvotes of all answers in this question
Isn't it racist to say that white lives don't matter even though they had nothing to do with neo-nazism, slavery, etc.
If they're just an ordinary person who has done absolutely nothing wrong, doesn't their life matter, too? Or is it socially acceptable to say that every race matters except white people?86 AnswersPolitics3 days ago
- 237Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 43Upvotes of all answers in this question52 AnswersAstronomy & Space2 days ago
- 21Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 19Upvotes of all answers in this questionFavorite Answer:
Leftist brains are like tubes through which a constant stream of nonsense just flows. So first they tell us that JC was middle eastern, like we're supposed to go "OK! Then all middle eastern people are wonderful!" and then it's "JC is a symbol of white supremacy!". Whatever. They're idiots.16 AnswersPolitics14 hours ago
- 30Upvotes of all answers in this question
Why do Republicans fly the flags of Nazis and Confederate traitors that got their asses kicked by The United States? Is it because they hate America?
If modern day Democrats aren't any different from the Democrats of the past, why do so many Republicans today ******* love the Confederate flag?
Wouldn't they be stomping that "Democrat traitor rag" instead of proudly waving it?Never understood why Republicans tend to defend the Confederate flag. Like I get it- you have the freedom to fly it if you want. But we should all be disgusted by it. Aside from it being a symbol of evil, it’s a symbol of traitors trying to destroy the Union they claim to love.14 AnswersPolitics12 hours ago
- 121Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 179Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 11Upvotes of all answers in this question