- 813Upvotes of all answers in this questionFavorite Answer:
Yes it’s racist, but racism in favor of blacks is very politically correct these days.195 AnswersPolitics3 days ago
- 184Upvotes of all answers in this questionFavorite Answer:
The people who insincerely mouth the mantra of "black lives matter" only really care about black deaths they can use to advance a political agenda.
They've never cared about the lives of those black people, or their victims. Just their deaths.
Remember all that BLM outrage over the 16 y.o. black teen who was murdered in CHOP/CHAZ? Of course not, because there was none.
It didn't advance the political agenda.42 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 98Upvotes of all answers in this question
If the USA had its own unlimited oil supply and made all its own products would the coronavirus pandemic not have happened?
China and oil sheiks are able to manipulate the USA because of the USA's extreme dependence on chinese factory workers and oil.59 AnswersPolitics3 days ago
- 76Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 22Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 25Upvotes of all answers in this question
Didn't they hijack a ship and dump millions of pounds of tea into the ocean? ...plus they mobbed up on some British soldiers which led to the Boston Massacre. And there was rioting, vandal fires, and looting after the Stamp and Townshend Acts were passed. Learn your history6 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 122Upvotes of all answers in this question28 AnswersPolitics2 hours ago
- 89Upvotes of all answers in this question35 AnswersPolitics10 hours ago
- 136Upvotes of all answers in this question
Isn't it racist to say that white lives don't matter even though they had nothing to do with neo-nazism, slavery, etc.
If they're just an ordinary person who has done absolutely nothing wrong, doesn't their life matter, too? Or is it socially acceptable to say that every race matters except white people?46 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 127Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 71Upvotes of all answers in this question
How's that feel dumb dems?17 AnswersPolitics7 hours ago
- 336Upvotes of all answers in this question
I believe that the squirrel would do better in pattern recognition and logic, but Trump might just top it in concepts that involve language.112 AnswersPolitics3 days ago
- 24Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 101Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 12Upvotes of all answers in this question
When by definition All Lives Matter includes black lives. It also includes The 80% of people killed by police who are not black. Why is it a problem to acknowledge the 80% of non black lives lost as well as black lives?7 AnswersPolitics34 mins ago
- 37Upvotes of all answers in this question
Why do SJWs get so angry about statements indicating the majority of non black lives lost to police violence matter too?
Most people killed by the police are not black. Why is it so politically incorrect to say all the lives lost matter?16 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 63Upvotes of all answers in this question
Fantasy is such a low-brow form of storytelling and involves things that aren't possible in real life, with outlandish characters and ideas. Magic is boring too since it can do just about anything and means stories lack tension. I can understand children being okay with these things, but surely an adult should be able to distinguish between such lowly storytelling and real narratives. You're meant to leave behind silly things at some point and become an adult, not get up in fantasy worlds filled with wizards, dwarves and *elves*!14 AnswersBooks & Authors8 hours ago
- 50Upvotes of all answers in this question
If Biden is elected will we all have the freedom and utopia that the CHOP residents experienced over the last month ?Favorite Answer:
Mobs instead of jobs, the wold economy will collapse if Biden is elected. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_wlQZ5N_2k13 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 45Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 9Upvotes of all answers in this question
If he had acted earlier, this never would’ve happened. Blood is on his hands because he didn’t try to push it away from this country12 AnswersPolitics1 hour ago