- 275Upvotes of all answers in this question73 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 2Upvotes of all answers in this question
Along with Kirstie Alley and James Woods
But lets be honest, Woods, Alley and Quaid haven't had an acting job in at least 10 years...9 AnswersPolitics3 hours ago
- 217Upvotes of all answers in this question
I am willing to bet that now that the spotlight is not on her she dumps Trump within 6 months.71 AnswersPolitics20 hours ago
- 84Upvotes of all answers in this question
My mom recently passed away. I am the executor of her estate. I want to give my sister a check for her share of the estate. ?
My sister insists that she will only take cash. She will not take a check or a wire transfer. How should I pay my sister her share of the estate? I do not feel comfortable paying her in cash. Thank you for your answer.29 AnswersRenting & Real Estate17 hours ago
- 23Upvotes of all answers in this question
We have never, in US history, mailed out tens of millions of unsolicited ballots. Common sense says to check the results for errors & fraud;?
- Why is the mere suggestion of this so explosive to Democrats?
- What are they afraid of?12 AnswersPolitics9 hours ago
- 5Upvotes of all answers in this question
I am a college student working at a retail store part time. I told my manager from when I first got hired I cannot work Fridays as I have class.
My boss asked me for my school schedule so she can know how to maker up the work schedules. My class is from 2-3:30, BUT if anyone needed me, they could always call me and ask if I can come in AFTER 3:30 if they absolutely need coverage for any reason. My boss was aware of this.Black Friday is approaching and I understand everyone must work on black Friday. I haven't checked the schedule, which I know I should just to always be safe I guess? but my boss was made aware from the begining I cannot work if I have class. My boss put me 7am to 3pm for Friday. I asked her if I can come in after 3:30 as I have class. She then proceeded to tell me that she needs me during that time and that I should have checked the schedule earlier last week if I had an issue with it.. but I also told her 3 months ago when she asked for my school schedule I cannot work Fridays from 2-3:30.. is this my fault? or hers?10 AnswersOther - Careers & Employment20 hours ago
- 48Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 25Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 616Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 936Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 758Upvotes of all answers in this question235 AnswersPolitics4 days ago
- 59Upvotes of all answers in this question
While Democratic Governors are shutting things down why aren't they shutting down left wing protests?Favorite Answer:
Great question why have they condoned these all along? I guess that Covid is smart enough to know who is a democrat and a Republican they are hypocrites20 AnswersPolitics22 hours ago
- 150Upvotes of all answers in this question
If Supreme Court doesn't send the election to House for vote*, and Biden becomes POTUS, won't he be a tainted president?
Supreme Court can send election to House to be decided. In that case each state would get one vote. If that happens the vote vote will be 31 to 19 TRUMP31 AnswersPolitics22 hours ago
- 98Upvotes of all answers in this question
Tucker Carlson, Rush Limbaugh, and Laura Ingraham have all distanced themselves from Trump regarding the election. Your thoughts?
Donald Trump continued to gravitate towards his new rightwing media allies at TV channels One America Network and Newsmax on Tuesday, even as heavyweight supporters Laura Ingraham, Tucker Carlson and Rush Limbaugh distanced themselves from the president’s attempts to overturn his election defeat by Joe Biden.
On Fox News on Monday, Ingraham said: “Unless the legal situation changes in a dramatic and unlikely manner, Joe Biden will be inaugurated on 20 January.”
Carlson claimed “the 2020 election was not fair”, but admitted Trump had lost it.
On his radio show, Limbaugh attacked Trump’s lawyers in Pennsylvania, led by Rudy Giuliani, for failing to provide any evidence to back claims of voter fraud in the state.
“You announce massive bombshells,” he said, “then you better have some bombshells.”39 AnswersPolitics20 hours ago
- 17Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 58Upvotes of all answers in this question
If I was confident that I would win, I would allow a lawsuit to happen against me just to rub it in the face of my opponent that I truly was the one in the right.20 AnswersPolitics10 hours ago
- 60Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 51Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 20Upvotes of all answers in this question
In your opinion, do you think Janet Yellen has the qualifications for the Treasury Secretary position?
List her resume.11 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 33Upvotes of all answers in this question