- 17Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 24Upvotes of all answers in this question
Why do cons think someone who owes foreign countries over $400 million dollars is a quality candidate?Favorite Answer:
They DON'T think he's a quality candidate. But they have been brainwashed to believe their Liberal neighbors are scum and the Liberal agenda is anti-American. They should seriously ask themselves who or what it was that managed to convince them of that garbage. THAT is the enemy.
The founding fathers thought it terribly important the President not owe any money to foreigners. It's a no-brainer---so it figures Trump's supporters see no problem. lol9 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 70Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 2Upvotes of all answers in this question8 AnswersFootball (American)19 hours ago
- 297Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 29Upvotes of all answers in this question
He spent most of his allotted time defending himself rather than describing how he would run the country. And when he couldn't find the right words, he would say, "C'mon". This was definitely a Trump win!8 AnswersPolitics4 hours ago
- 201Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 724Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 257Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 991Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 160Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 26Upvotes of all answers in this question13 AnswersPolitics14 hours ago
- 184Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 16Upvotes of all answers in this question
Is it the same as marxism?11 AnswersPolitics15 hours ago
- 86Upvotes of all answers in this question
Don't tell me he uses legal loopholes. There is a reason why he won't release his tax returns: he is either nothing but a clown living on credit or a tax fraud. Which is it, Trumpies?30 AnswersPolitics18 hours ago
- 148Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 92Upvotes of all answers in this question
Why did the English think they had they god given right to conquer and enslave countries all over the world ?
They were so proud of their national motto, " The sun never sets on the British Empire?
Why were they like this ?? Has anything changed ???34 AnswersHistory2 days ago
- 412Upvotes of all answers in this question
With the elections approaching, I have been trying to figure out why anyone would vote for Trump. What has he actually done?
1. The Economy
Republicans love to point out how great the economy is under Trump (before the pandemic). But think about this, Obama in its last few years created more jobs than Trump has in the last 4. While Obama inherited a massive recession, Trump inherited a decently growing economy.
2. Foreign Policy
America right now is the pariah of the world. No one respect us anymore. Allies like Britain, France, Germany want nothing to do with the Trump administration. He got out of the Iran deal to get what in return. Iran has restarted its nuclear facilities and is even more accepted in the international community.
He got out of the Paris deal just because Obama did it. He relaxed EPA regulations allowing companies and industries to whatever they want. No one can argue that the environment is better under Trump whatsoever.
4. Fiscal Policy
He gave a massive tax cut mostly beneficial to wealthy while increasing spending in other areas. Now we have a massive deficit. Think about it... the gov is making less in taxes but spending more. The poor and middle class has nothing to show for these cuts.
Despite his boasts, trade deficit with China has grown under Trump. More and more countries are now looking to china for economic leadership.
6. The wall
Whether you agree or not with the idea of a wall. Where is it?70 AnswersPolitics3 days ago
- 43Upvotes of all answers in this question17 AnswersPolitics4 hours ago
- 162Upvotes of all answers in this question