- 526Upvotes of all answers in this question
If Trump supporters are so sure Trump will win in November, why are they in such a hurry to replace Ruth Bader Ginsburg?Favorite Answer:
Excellent question. And all the evasive answers from Trump toadies here in Y!A don't answer the question while raising many other questions about the Trump supporters true motives. It can wait until after the new President is sworn in. “The American people should have a voice in the selection of their next Supreme Court Justice. Therefore, this vacancy should not be filled until we have a new president.”--Moscow Mitch.82 AnswersPolitics4 days ago
- 46Upvotes of all answers in this question
What do you think about Tucker Carlson ripping the purported dying wish of Supreme Court Associate Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, ?Favorite Answer:
Someone should rip Tucker a new one.
How dirty can you get?15 AnswersPolitics3 days ago
- 999+Upvotes of all answers in this question
Trump has ADDED almost $7 TRILLION to the US debt in less than 4 years. Since when is out-of-control spending a GOP platform?
And no, it's NOT bc of coronavirus. He was already spending like a drunken sailor BEFORE.158 AnswersPolitics4 days ago
- 232Upvotes of all answers in this question
(1) American Civil War (1861-1865) 620,000-1,000,000 deaths.
(2) Spanish Flu (1918-1920) 670,000 deaths.
(3) US involvement in WW2 (1941-1945) 408,000 deaths.
(4) Coronavirus (2019-2020) 200,000 deaths so far.68 AnswersHistory2 days ago
- 715Upvotes of all answers in this question
Breaking News: Trump's stock market on way to total collapse due to Trump's failure with Coronavirus, why do cons ruin the economy?
Same thing happened with Bush. Now cons will complain next year Biden is taking too long to fix Trump/Republican Depression.88 AnswersPolitics4 days ago
- 228Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 433Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 57Upvotes of all answers in this question
Can anyone else get a word in edgewise, or are racial issues the only issues worth talking about? Even the virus has taken a back seat to race issues, starting with the George Floyd riots in late May. Is there nothing else worth talking about in the world?28 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 102Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 342Upvotes of all answers in this question
What does BLM want? They are protesting and rioting today in Kentucky even after it was proven that officers were innocent?Favorite Answer:
they want reperations. they apparently were 1860 pre-civil war slaves freed by the Umion but prior to that forced to pick cotton and tobacco and have illict sex, in spite of being neutered, in barns on southern confederate american plantations owned held by spanish nobility and royality.
they are angry and want the 2020 United States of America tax payer to pay them and the whole congress senate judicial and president, backed by the United States army, air force navy and marines, national guard, state guard, and various flavours of US militia, NSA, CIA, federal and local police, US marshalls, FBI, state police, highway patorl, county sheriff, local police, lawyers, (I leave anyone out) cian't stop their might for obviously at 180 years old on average,
hobbling their way around IS kinda impressive.
dont your think they should put those 180 year olds on internatipnal television?
after all BLM wouldn't LIE about slavery would they now?
a group just passed here and they all looked so young after pickin all that cotton and tobacco in that blinding hot southrrn sun. they must use skin cream.
They wuuusss....SLAVES!.......51 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 190Upvotes of all answers in this questionFavorite Answer:
IF you are White? Then Yes, according to the current definition.63 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 15Upvotes of all answers in this questionFavorite Answer:
Biden said we should not teach that Edison taught the light bulb, we should track that a black person did. If we are going to revise history to further identity politics, might as well claim Bethooven was black.8 AnswersPolitics14 hours ago
- 58Upvotes of all answers in this question18 AnswersCelebrities2 days ago
- 7Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 63Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 114Upvotes of all answers in this question69 AnswersDo It Yourself (DIY)3 days ago
- 191Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 10Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 133Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 11Upvotes of all answers in this question
Did you happen to see all them LIBS having a melt-down when Trump paid his respects to Ruth Bader Ginsburg? ?
It was friggen the most hilarious thing I have ever seen!!6 AnswersPolitics1 day ago