Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.
- 147Upvotes of all answers in this question39 AnswersPolitics7 hours ago
- 29Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 35Upvotes of all answers in this question19 AnswersPolitics5 hours ago
- 323Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 151Upvotes of all answers in this question
Do they truly love each other or is there an agenda behind it all?
Are they equals or is one over powering the other?
Does Harry truly love her? And does she truly love him?
Is she attractive enough to be with the Prince of England? Should he still be in the Royal Family?
Would Meghan ever be friendly with the royals again?
Why did it all go so wrong?
Do you think Meghan was suited for the royal family? Strong enough to be in the royal family?
Do you think an American should have been allowed to marry into the royal family?
Do you think it will last? Will Harry and Meghan get divorced or separate?
Will Harry return to the United Kingdom?
Do you miss fun Prince Harry? Do you think he’s happy with his new life, new wife?60 AnswersRoyalty2 days ago
- 26Upvotes of all answers in this question
Are you preparing for the UK Civil War between Prince William's and Prince Harry's armies, following the tragic death of their grandfather?Favorite Answer:
I'm ready to fight with Harry's army. With all us trolls who will fight for him, it will be like a Lord of the rings wars.14 AnswersRoyalty2 days ago
- 360Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 30Upvotes of all answers in this question
Affirmative action: hiring people based on race, sex or other such demographics.
Equal Opportunity: hiring people based on their merit only, with no discrimination for or against people based on race, sex or other such demographics.19 AnswersPolitics8 hours ago
- 205Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 198Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 54Upvotes of all answers in this questionFavorite Answer:
Waters and Tliab should be defunded and removed.21 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 47Upvotes of all answers in this question
On our last day here in the Y/A world would you like to list the dumbest fvcking thing Trump has ever said?Favorite Answer:
This is tough choosing just one. Revolutionary War airports. Mexico will pay for the wall. Injecting disinfectant. The virus will just go away, like magic. I won the election. Invisible airplanes. But my personal favorite is "believe me" every time he lied.16 AnswersPolitics6 hours ago
- 100Upvotes of all answers in this question59 AnswersEtiquette4 days ago
- 31Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 278Upvotes of all answers in this question79 AnswersPolitics3 days ago
- 477Upvotes of all answers in this question
"Hands up Don't shoot" - Why was 13-year old Adam Toledo killed for complying with officers demands?
had his hands up just as they asked.96 AnswersPolitics4 days ago
- 2Upvotes of all answers in this questionFavorite Answer:
He certainly can’t get a fair trial, guilty or not. They vandalized and threatened a defense witness’s home. Maxine Waters is threatening and inciting more violence, especially if he’s found innocent. I’m sure the jury is under all kinds of pressure and threats from the left, maybe even fearing for their families safety. Libs have succeeded in ruining any chance of a fair unbiased trial. We are slowly but surely becoming a third world country with libs acting like cartels in those third world countries.5 AnswersPolitics3 hours ago
- 80Upvotes of all answers in this questionFavorite Answer:
Because there was no defense for what he did.
The prosecutions evidence is pretty irrefutable. What could he say to defend kneeling on the man's neck
continuously for 9 minutes and 29 seconds until he stopped moving. 4 minutes of that was
AFTER HE WAS DEAD.
How many times did they say "use of force" and
"REASSESSING the situation"? Clearly there was no "reassessing" on his part if the guy was dead for 4 mins.20 AnswersLaw & Ethics4 days ago