- 545Upvotes of all answers in this question259 AnswersPolitics3 days ago
- 291Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 173Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 80Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 34Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 111Upvotes of all answers in this question
I'm extremely frustrated with the DNC for having put in one of the worst candidates they could have put it almost as if they don't want to beat Trump.
Meanwhile, I also don't want more looting and rioting in major cities, don't want more anti-white onslaught, don't want more cancel culture, don't want more insanely constricting COVID regulations (beyond sensible regulations such as more testing), and don't want more infringement on our second amendment rights.
But I also don't want more tax cuts for the super rich, more corporate corruption, more environmental deregulation, more gutting of social services and public healthcare, don't want massive border and immigration intrusion that Trump and the Republicans like.
Plus while I'm very concerned about the issue in the first group, there's really not much Trump can do to stop all of that because much of it is put forth by private groups. Trumpers are foolish to believe that Mt. Rushmore speech where he basically promises an end to that if he's reelected.
So really, if I'm not even CONSIDER voting Turnip, why should I? What good really could come of it?
I'd leave this country, but now due to COVID border restrictions I can't.29 AnswersPolitics8 hours ago
- 202Upvotes of all answers in this question
“Americans harnessed electricity, split the atom, and gave the world the telephone and the internet. We settled the Wild West, won two World Wars, landed American Astronauts on the Moon—and one day soon, we will plant our flag on Mars!"
Americans did not invent the telephone, that was Alexander Grand Bell from Scotland.
Americans did not split the atom, that was Ernest Rutherford from New Zealand.
Americans did not invent the internet, that was Tim Berners-Lee from Britain.61 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 70Upvotes of all answers in this question
What's going to happen when that line is crossed?
It seems we're at a breaking point when suburban moms are being shot dead for not agreeing with the mob.
Remember kids, some lives matter more than others.21 AnswersPolitics13 hours ago
- 18Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 159Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 29Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 63Upvotes of all answers in this question
Woke up this morning and saw 2 eggs smashed on to my windshield. No damage to the car and I don’t know have any suspects but I’m assuming teens. If I call the police, can they even do anything? If I keep the eggs can they check dna or what?30 AnswersMaintenance & Repairs1 day ago
- 50Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 35Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 22Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 51Upvotes of all answers in this question
He's America's top infectious disease expert that has served 6 US Presidents.14 AnswersPolitics7 hours ago
- 38Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 80Upvotes of all answers in this questionFavorite Answer:
there debate should be aired on comedy central36 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 47Upvotes of all answers in this question
Hi, I'm from Austin and my county nows requesting for refrigerated trucks to store coronavirus bodies. I'm just wondering, is Trump an idiot?
99% harmless. Democratic hoax. Itll disappear like a miracle when the weather gets hot. We've got it under control. The situation's airtight.17 AnswersPolitics16 hours ago
- 15Upvotes of all answers in this question