- 52Upvotes of all answers in this questionFavorite Answer:
The Conservatives are seething because he exposes what they are.
Racist nutjobs.13 AnswersPolitics19 hours ago
- 87Upvotes of all answers in this question
The cry from BLM used to be "Police shot an UNARMED black man!"
Now it's just "Police shot a BLACK man!"
The Philadelphia man was ARMED. You can have a debate whether the shooting was justified. But this doesn’t justify the riots and destruction.
Remember, armed and unarmed white and Latino men also get killed every year. But nobody cares. Only blacks think they have the right to destroy the public property.
You have to be mentally ill or willfully deceived to still support this group.24 AnswersPolitics4 hours ago
- 4Upvotes of all answers in this questionFavorite Answer:
Your observations are off. 49ers, Chargers, & Rams are not allowed to have fans in their stadiums yet (either by state or county mandate). The Raiders have stated they won't allow fans until the stadium is allowed at full capacity (not sure they'll stick to that.) Several other teams are not allowing fans either.
As far as 'I have to stay home and watch', if you're asking this question here and not able to look this information up for yourself in 14 seconds, then I highly doubt you have the cash available to obtain the few tickets available.7 AnswersFootball (American)2 days ago
- 621Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 921Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 252Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 118Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 67Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 362Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 33Upvotes of all answers in this question
If people grow old and starve to death because they lack the money to eat, fine with me.... But is it fine with YOU?18 AnswersPolitics6 hours ago
- 50Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 627Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 109Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 442Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 88Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 128Upvotes of all answers in this question
Republicans, last chance to back track on Comey Barrett nomination or democrats in the senate with Biden as POTUS will pack the court bigly?
We will only do it if you let this nominee go forward. Last chance before democrats take the white house and senate.39 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 69Upvotes of all answers in this questionFavorite Answer:
To show your cult leader you love him enough to die for him.23 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 9Upvotes of all answers in this questionFavorite Answer:
At least you have a husband & it would appear in your question that the kids also have a dad,,, well sort-of but it also appears that he may be dropping the ball a little.
My Wife & I make very effective use of the "Good-parent Bad-parent" technique.
She's the Bad-parent that typically has to Beg our two kids to behave,
And I'm the Good-one that seldom has to 'Tell' them to more than once,
But we also occasionally switch roles to keep the adorable diabolically clever little house-monkeys too off balance to try running an end-around & playing two-sides against the middle.
So unless your Husband is just a Date that worked out allowing him to hang around with nothing to do but sleep with you & pay the bills as long as he avoids pissing anybody off including your children,
I'd personally recommend getting on the same page & staying on the same side.
Witch is of-course the Kid's side whether they know it or not and Back each-other up.
And even if you happen to disagree about technique & methodology for heaven's sake work that out & agree to disagree AWAY from the adorable diabolically clever house-monkeys so-as to stay ahead of the little beastie's affinity for cleverly exploiting two-sides against the middle witch typically confuses their presumption of who's in charge & control of anything including their behavior since they no-less typically live & breath in a common elusion that it's somehow 'Them' anyway.
1. Always trust but verify,
& never take either pair of eyes off of kids in the monster-phase of development or anything the least bit potentially damageable because if you don't you might just as well just let Pugsley & Wednesday play with sharp objects & explosives & burn your world down on top of you.
2. Never replace busted toys,, especially the expensive kind.
SuperDad can fix anything & everything, and anything that Can't be fixed? oops! tough-luck Love, guess you shouldn't-o-busted it huh...
3. Anything of Yours or of the House they break rates a Pounding & Grounding with less pounding on kids & more pounding on the weight of Grounding.
Witch makes TVs, smartphones & video-games & such like in kid's rooms the Devil distracting them from any consequent situational wariness that they've even been grounded at-all with no paroles or commutations except on furlough to do a chore.
4. You & your Husband married 'Each-other' for better or worse till death does one or the other of you part, Not your children.
Children are just a fact of life far-removed from pie in the sky poetry about birds & bees & cabbage-leaves and an amusingly bothersome diversion until such a time as kids can be legally shown the door & a shot fired over their heads to make sure they're properly motivated to not come back & ask for money or live in the basement after effectively turning their rooms into a den , or a sewing room, storage closet ANTHING but an extra bedroom! Because responsible parenting is neither a Right or Privilege or a job or even a responsibility,,it's a Gift of life you gave yourself that just keeps on giving.
Think my seemingly archaic answer is too harsh & too much work for Millennial parenting in the 21st Century?
Whatever,, thumb down me then.
After all, you & your husband are the grownups & can do whatever you want.
And apparently, so can your kids.
So good luck.
And may the entities of providence have mercy on your souls.17 AnswersFamily1 day ago
- 21Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 143Upvotes of all answers in this question39 AnswersPolitics2 days ago