Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.
- 24Upvotes of all answers in this question
Why doesn't BLM march into the South Side of Chicago to protest the High Black on Black shooting death rates?Favorite Answer:
Because the thugs who live there would shoot them.12 AnswersPolitics3 days ago
- 3Upvotes of all answers in this question
Why does Black Lives Matter only protests about police brutality when there are other problems that black people face ?
In the city of Chicago black people are shot every single day by gang bangers and hoodlums but for some reason Black Lives Matter only shows up when it’s a white person or cop that shoots a black person. I think gangs recruiting children is a major problem in the black community, I thinks that’s worth protests. A lot of people in Chicago are outraged about the police shooting of Adam Toledo but he was a gang banger, there was a 14 year old gang banger at my high school that got into a gang fight in the school with rival gang bangers who were around the same age, the 14 year old got beat up bad and called his friends to bring guns to the school and shoot it up. I’m tired of hearing the excuse that Adam Toledo was a 13 year old boy, there are people his age killing people and carjacking people. The city of Chicago for some reason protects criminals, Chicago is protesting over a gang banger being killed by a cop how sad and pathetic. I cannot wait to move out of Chicago and get away from all this violent crime. I am a black man and it’s ironic that I’ve never had a run in with a cop despite what Black Lives Matter portrays. Black Lives Matter answer my question why don’t you protests about other black issues? Black Lives matters logic is that a black persons death only matters when it’s caused by a white person or police officer. On my social media every body is outraged about Adam Toledo when their own homies are out here killing children as well.6 AnswersPolitics11 hours ago
- 17Upvotes of all answers in this question
Trump allies in office and the media are quick to condemn Black Lives Matter as "looters" but not those at Capitol Hill who killed. Why?
Understandably, the murders of Black Americans by police have invoked significant grief and anger not just from the American American community but the nation as a whole.
Yet FOX Politics hosts some GOP politicians continuously blame the victim as opposed to the officer. How come? Can't we pause and reflect on the loss of life without politics?9 AnswersPolitics3 days ago
- 259Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 175Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 161Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 282Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 32Upvotes of all answers in this questionFavorite Answer:
Waters and Tliab should be defunded and removed.16 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 133Upvotes of all answers in this question
Do they truly love each other or is there an agenda behind it all?
Are they equals or is one over powering the other?
Does Harry truly love her? And does she truly love him?
Is she attractive enough to be with the Prince of England? Should he still be in the Royal Family?
Would Meghan ever be friendly with the royals again?
Why did it all go so wrong?
Do you think Meghan was suited for the royal family? Strong enough to be in the royal family?
Do you think an American should have been allowed to marry into the royal family?
Do you think it will last? Will Harry and Meghan get divorced or separate?
Will Harry return to the United Kingdom?
Do you miss fun Prince Harry? Do you think he’s happy with his new life, new wife?57 AnswersRoyalty2 days ago
- 98Upvotes of all answers in this question56 AnswersEtiquette3 days ago
- 239Upvotes of all answers in this question75 AnswersPolitics3 days ago
- 465Upvotes of all answers in this question
"Hands up Don't shoot" - Why was 13-year old Adam Toledo killed for complying with officers demands?
had his hands up just as they asked.94 AnswersPolitics4 days ago
- 57Upvotes of all answers in this question
It has happened only once to me. 3 of us in the vehicle, one was black. I and the other white guy had our hands on the trunk. They had the black guy on the ground.33 AnswersPolitics3 days ago
- 60Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 29Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 56Upvotes of all answers in this question27 AnswersEtiquette3 days ago
- 83Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 80Upvotes of all answers in this question
Instead they just protect gun laws.27 AnswersHistory2 days ago
- 108Upvotes of all answers in this question35 AnswersPolitics3 days ago
- 58Upvotes of all answers in this question