- 999+Upvotes of all answers in this question201 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 163Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 350Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 113Upvotes of all answers in this question
She is no stranger to making history. In 2017 she became the first trans woman to appear on the cover of Vogue Paris. Two years later, she was the first openly transgender model to be hired by Victoria's Secret. Now in 2020, 23-year-old Valentina Sampaio continues to break barriers in the modeling industry by becoming the first trans woman to be featured by Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue.35 AnswersPolitics4 days ago
- 33Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 22Upvotes of all answers in this question12 AnswersOther - Food & Drink8 hours ago
- 63Upvotes of all answers in this question20 AnswersHistory15 hours ago
- 52Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 44Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 30Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 112Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 178Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 117Upvotes of all answers in this questionFavorite Answer:
Because they exclude born lives.34 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 24Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 128Upvotes of all answers in this question
Trump-backed Tuberville destroys Sessions, Trump approval highest in over a month. Getting nervous yet libtards?
The debates haven't even started22 AnswersPolitics17 hours ago
- 20Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 118Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 60Upvotes of all answers in this question
John McCain and Mitt Romney both lost the Presidency and yet Donald Trump won. How could that happen?Favorite Answer:
Enough people voted for Trump. McCain and Romney are/were rinos20 AnswersPolitics18 hours ago
- 261Upvotes of all answers in this question
I'm extremely frustrated with the DNC for having put in one of the worst candidates they could have put it almost as if they don't want to beat Trump.
Meanwhile, I also don't want more looting and rioting in major cities, don't want more anti-white onslaught, don't want more cancel culture, don't want more insanely constricting COVID regulations (beyond sensible regulations such as more testing), and don't want more infringement on our second amendment rights.
But I also don't want more tax cuts for the super rich, more corporate corruption, more environmental deregulation, more gutting of social services and public healthcare, don't want massive border and immigration intrusion that Trump and the Republicans like.
Plus while I'm very concerned about the issue in the first group, there's really not much Trump can do to stop all of that because much of it is put forth by private groups. Trumpers are foolish to believe that Mt. Rushmore speech where he basically promises an end to that if he's reelected.
So really, if I'm not even CONSIDER voting Turnip, why should I? What good really could come of it?
I'd leave this country, but now due to COVID border restrictions I can't.68 AnswersPolitics3 days ago
- 9Upvotes of all answers in this question