Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.
- 115Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 200Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 74Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 10Upvotes of all answers in this question
She was 17. It's ephebophilia, get it right!!8 AnswersPolitics4 hours ago
- 17Upvotes of all answers in this question
...or will the dukedom be revert back to the crown and once the Queen passes away it will go to Prince Charles, and not Prince Edward?9 AnswersRoyalty1 day ago
- 16Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 179Upvotes of all answers in this question63 AnswersPolitics16 hours ago
- 39Upvotes of all answers in this question
Does cancel-culture America really believe they can shape the country in their image using passive/aggressive force? Then what happens?
Has it even thought things through that far? Has it considered how many factions currently aligned to eradicate conservatives will refuse to play well with each other once liberalism is the only game in town?
Let’s avoid playing Devil’s Advocate locally and jump ahead where all like-minded liberals are all on the same page or at least have reached some kind of détente with each other. What happens after that? Anyone think China, Russia, Iran, North Korea and others are just going to roll-over when they see the Utopian perfection liberals have created in the U.S.?
Think you can wait to cross that bridge when you come to it? If so, you haven’t been keeping up with current events. Those countries aren’t going to wait for liberal/socialist America to get all its ducks in a row.
I expect no one will answer this question or will refuse to accept the premise if they write anything at all. It doesn’t matter anyway since this forum won’t exist soon, but I just thought some of you should think about everything that’s happening all the way through to the end.
Maybe, the world would actually be a better place if everyone would just do what liberal America says. I’m pretty certain that’s not going to happen. Y’all got a Plan ‘B’? Maybe, you should create one before marching the entirety of conservative America over the cliff's edge.17 AnswersPolitics16 hours ago
- 250Upvotes of all answers in this question
Since he betrayed the royal family should he be banned from attending?47 AnswersRoyalty16 hours ago
- 883Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 784Upvotes of all answers in this question
"Like many corners of the internet, Yahoo Answers has become a cesspool of conspiracy theories and outlandish questions that dragged down Yahoo's brand as it tries to move upscale. For example, one of the top questions on the website Tuesday morning asks "Is Yahoo Answers being shut down because conservatives have exposed the Socialist takeover of America?"128 AnswersPolitics4 days ago
- 25Upvotes of all answers in this questionFavorite Answer:
Poland 🇵🇱 doesn't have mass shootings, terrorist attacks, a rape epidemic, grooming gangs, riots, BLM, sjw, looting, burning cities or critical race (racism against White people). Why? Because Poland 🇵🇱 is 0% black, 0% jewish, 0%muslim, 0% hispanic, 0% asian. White people in Poland 🇵🇱live in peace and harmony away from non-whites. Diversity doesn't work. White nationalism clearly works. White nationalism basically already won.14 AnswersPolitics16 hours ago
- 999+Upvotes of all answers in this question
Everyone is blaming somebody, who do you blame?462 AnswersPolitics6 days ago
- 86Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 33Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 32Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 25Upvotes of all answers in this question14 AnswersGender Studies18 hours ago
- 215Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 23Upvotes of all answers in this question
Why haven't the Queen's subjects been offered free grieving counselling following the death of Sir Prince Phillip ?Favorite Answer:
My boy Bruce says that there is no Sir Prince Philip but the BBC have been playing recordings of him all day, I think my Bruce is in denial and needs counselling.9 AnswersRoyalty1 day ago