- 11Upvotes of all answers in this questionFavorite Answer:
No, Khan was born in the 20th Century, Captain Kirk was born in the 23th Century.4 AnswersMovies2 days ago
- 999+Upvotes of all answers in this question
Trump has ADDED almost $7 TRILLION to the US debt in less than 4 years. Since when is out-of-control spending a GOP platform?
And no, it's NOT bc of coronavirus. He was already spending like a drunken sailor BEFORE.152 AnswersPolitics3 days ago
- 163Upvotes of all answers in this question
(1) American Civil War (1861-1865) 620,000-1,000,000 deaths.
(2) Spanish Flu (1918-1920) 670,000 deaths.
(3) US involvement in WW2 (1941-1945) 408,000 deaths.
(4) Coronavirus (2019-2020) 200,000 deaths so far.52 AnswersHistory2 days ago
- 702Upvotes of all answers in this question
Breaking News: Trump's stock market on way to total collapse due to Trump's failure with Coronavirus, why do cons ruin the economy?
Same thing happened with Bush. Now cons will complain next year Biden is taking too long to fix Trump/Republican Depression.84 AnswersPolitics4 days ago
- 177Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 13Upvotes of all answers in this question
In 2013, Democrats lead by Harry Reid, used the nuclear option to abolish the filibuster for executive nominations other than those to the Supreme Court. Yes, McConnell expanded it in 2017 to include nominations to the Supreme Court, but dems first opened that door. If the had left things alone, they could now easily block Trump’s nominee. Instead they are powerless. Do they have anyone to blame but themselves.9 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 99Upvotes of all answers in this question31 AnswersOther - Society & Culture17 hours ago
- 330Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 88Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 200Upvotes of all answers in this question
What does BLM want? They are protesting and rioting today in Kentucky even after it was proven that officers were innocent?Favorite Answer:
they want reperations. they apparently were 1860 pre-civil war slaves freed by the Umion but prior to that forced to pick cotton and tobacco and have illict sex, in spite of being neutered, in barns on southern confederate american plantations owned held by spanish nobility and royality.
they are angry and want the 2020 United States of America tax payer to pay them and the whole congress senate judicial and president, backed by the United States army, air force navy and marines, national guard, state guard, and various flavours of US militia, NSA, CIA, federal and local police, US marshalls, FBI, state police, highway patorl, county sheriff, local police, lawyers, (I leave anyone out) cian't stop their might for obviously at 180 years old on average,
hobbling their way around IS kinda impressive.
dont your think they should put those 180 year olds on internatipnal television?
after all BLM wouldn't LIE about slavery would they now?
a group just passed here and they all looked so young after pickin all that cotton and tobacco in that blinding hot southrrn sun. they must use skin cream.
They wuuusss....SLAVES!.......44 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 159Upvotes of all answers in this questionFavorite Answer:
IF you are White? Then Yes, according to the current definition.54 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 53Upvotes of all answers in this question15 AnswersCelebrities2 days ago
- 30Upvotes of all answers in this question
Can anyone else get a word in edgewise, or are racial issues the only issues worth talking about? Even the virus has taken a back seat to race issues, starting with the George Floyd riots in late May. Is there nothing else worth talking about in the world?17 AnswersPolitics16 hours ago
- 37Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 114Upvotes of all answers in this question67 AnswersDo It Yourself (DIY)3 days ago
- 179Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 14Upvotes of all answers in this questionFavorite Answer:
No, but it bothers me that a black man like Hamilton in F1 in Hungary defends BLM fantasies precisely in a country punished by Marxism for decades. And the guy with impunity lies with US Marxist lies.
That of 'systemic racism' that does not exist in any statistics or in reality.
Of course Hamilton is innocent, he spent his whole life driving cars and had no idea of politics and how dirty and lying it can be, especially if it is Marxism ('The lie is a revolutionary weapon' Lenin).9 AnswersPolitics10 hours ago
- 130Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 60Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 20Upvotes of all answers in this questionFavorite Answer:
Of course the virus is real. That doesn’t mean it hasn’t been used as a means to attempt to limit people’s freedoms or take away rights.
If there’s one thing we should learn from history it is that the easiest way to control people and easily convince them to give up their rights is to instill fear into them.
We saw it with 9/11 and the patriot act. We see it with feminists (incorrectly) claiming 1 in 4 college women are raped as justification that college students accused of sexual assault be denied due process. We saw it when some politicians claimed the virus would kill millions of Americans if we wouldn’t give up our freedoms.12 AnswersPolitics14 hours ago