- 13Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 37Upvotes of all answers in this question
Dirty Obama was behind all the fake Russian collusion and attacks on Trump, should Trump go after the real enemy of the US, Joe Biden?
Joe Biden, the pawn of the Chinese Communists.
Obama was a pawn of Iran and Russia.10 AnswersPolitics6 hours ago
- 58Upvotes of all answers in this question
Hey Democrats, why do you think putting 1.7 Billion USD on a plane and sending it to Iran was a good idea?Favorite Answer:
"Because Republicans you racist! That's why"!
-liberals18 AnswersPolitics18 hours ago
- 236Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 140Upvotes of all answers in this questionFavorite Answer:
The electoral college is a concept that’s outdated and doesn’t make sense in today’s political environment. It originally was intended for slaves to count as 3/5 of a person. But today, it gives small states like Wyoming 4 times the voting power as California. Candidates don’t even bother campaigning in states that lean heavily to one side or the other. They don’t bother with states like CA, NY, MA, WV, WY, ID, and other states that have no chance of flipping. Basically, the deciding votes come down to a few swing states. It doesn’t make sense that a candidate can win a state by 1 vote, or 1 million votes, and get the same number of electoral votes. As a NY voter, my vote for president won’t make any difference. I think there’s something very wrong with a system where a person can lose the popular vote and still become president. Honestly, I think we need to do away with the two party system altogether. It just creates a highly partisan system where everyone takes sides against each other, and nothing gets done. If we abolished political parties, it would bring the focus back to the issues, and politicians would be forced to think for themselves instead of following the leader of their party. The current “us vs. them” attitude is getting really old. We need our elected officials to represent their constituents, not their party.36 AnswersElections1 day ago
- 14Upvotes of all answers in this question
Reporter question: "would Trump concede the election if the Electoral College votes for Joe Biden".
Trump: "Don't talk to me that way. I'm the President of the United States."
Reporter Reply: "Yeah, for 55 more days".11 AnswersPolitics6 hours ago
- 90Upvotes of all answers in this question37 AnswersNewborn & Baby1 day ago
- 538Upvotes of all answers in this question104 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 59Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 999+Upvotes of all answers in this questionFavorite Answer:
If you genuinely think someone "created" the Covid pandemic to attack Trump, you are not living in the real world. Get over the conspiracy theories.
He was a poor president even before the pandemic -- unfit, unqualified, a narcissistic compulsive liar who tried to solicit interference in our election process from a foreign power. He accomplished very little, he damaged our reputation with international friends and allies, and even the economy he touted at every opportunity was not as great as he claimed it was. He also inherited much of it from Obama.
Presidential historians and political scientists currently rank him among the worst presidents we've ever had, and they are qualified to say. As a historian myself, I am not expecting their assessments to change.136 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 56Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 132Upvotes of all answers in this question40 AnswersOther - Environment1 day ago
- 199Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 133Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 92Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 36Upvotes of all answers in this question23 AnswersEtiquette1 day ago
- 128Upvotes of all answers in this question
If my house was on fire I'd want the individuals putting out the fire to be experts at putting out fires, I wouldn't want them hired just because they weren't white, anyone who can't pass whatever tests they have to prove they're qualified for the job shouldn't be allowed to have the job!38 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 154Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 105Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 30Upvotes of all answers in this question