- 126Upvotes of all answers in this question78 AnswersPolitics21 hours ago
- 823Upvotes of all answers in this questionFavorite Answer:
Yes but trump's incitement raises a more disturbing poll.
"A 'Scary' Survey Finding: 4 In 10 Republicans Say Political Violence May Be Necessary" ... https://www.npr.org/2021/02/11/966498544/a-scary-s... ... this is what trump hath wrought.111 AnswersPolitics4 days ago
- 411Upvotes of all answers in this question
"Hey, the economy is bad let's create massive unemployment"
I know some liberals will argue that it increases demand but does it? Four people making $7/hour is creating more demand than one guy making $15. Besides, even if it did the demand would create inflation which would make the increase meaningless.93 AnswersPolitics4 days ago
- 77Upvotes of all answers in this question
Do you agree with Donald Trump, Jr. that the New York DA's office has no right to subpoena his father's financial documents?Favorite Answer:
Junior isn't the sharpest tool in the shed, and he has zero relevance on the issue. The DA's office has the right to subpoena anything they can get a judge to agree to. Junior can run his mouth, but it's just hot air.
And to HarryButts, there's significant evidence that trump inflated the value of his real estate to secure loans, and undervalued those same properties to decrease taxes. Both of which are fraud, if it can be proven that he did so.17 AnswersLaw & Ethics23 hours ago
- 57Upvotes of all answers in this question
I thought women wearing bikinis in volleyball matches was sexist ? German volleyball players are mad because Qatar won't allow them to wear?
So I have always heard people say that women being almost naked on volley matches is sexist yet German volleyball players are mad because Qatar is hosting a volleyball tournament and won't allow female volleyball players to expose themselves .
"Germany's beach volleyball stars Karla Borger and Julia Sude have said they will boycott a tournament in Qatar next month because it was "the only country" where players were forbidden from wearing bikinis on court.
"We are there to do our job, but are being prevented from wearing our work clothes," Borger told radio station Deutschlandfunk on Sunday. "
Isn't their position contradictory ?28 AnswersGender Studies1 day ago
- 13Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 267Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 124Upvotes of all answers in this questionFavorite Answer:
With respect to America :
"could socialism ever work" = No
"has it ever been tried" = Yes43 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 124Upvotes of all answers in this question
Are “Covid deaths” people who had Covid and died or cases where Covid was the primary cause of death?
And is this the same as how other deaths are measured?33 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 88Upvotes of all answers in this question35 AnswersGender Studies1 day ago
- 70Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 166Upvotes of all answers in this question53 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 999+Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 120Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 22Upvotes of all answers in this question
If the oil and gasoline that was being transported on this train was being sent via a pipeline would this accident have ever happened?Favorite Answer:
Some people don't think ahead. They should never have cancelled the Keystone Pipeline.7 AnswersPolitics7 hours ago
- 20Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 79Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 264Upvotes of all answers in this question
I think he may be trying to destroy many of the institutions in the USA I do not trust him or his family they sound like a mob organization.67 AnswersPolitics3 days ago
- 46Upvotes of all answers in this question
Since Democrats claim "walls don't work" and they are a "waste of money" why are they building a wall around the US Capitol?
Do Democrats ever miss an opportunity to prove their hypocrisy?22 AnswersPolitics4 hours ago
- 41Upvotes of all answers in this question21 AnswersPolitics3 hours ago