- 146Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 57Upvotes of all answers in this question24 AnswersPolitics16 hours ago
- 12Upvotes of all answers in this question
In this context, it is important to note the closeness of the race: just 44,000 votes in three states, a total of 0.013 percent of the total votes cast nationwide, would have needed to be switched from Biden to Trump to have handed President Trump a victory. In a free and fair U.S. election, Donald Trump would have certainly been reelected, and probably reelected easily.
So while I remain somewhat skeptical about the mass rigging of the vote count itself, most assuredly everything else about the election was rigged.
The voter registration and the voting process was rigged: Facebook helped register more than 4.4 million voters, with a clear and substantial slant to the Democrats. Meanwhile, Mark Zuckerberg, through the Center for Technology and Civic Life, whose intricate dark money plans were revealed by the Amistad Project, personally spent nearly $500 million on “election technology” with benefits and registration overwhelmingly going to Democratic areas, in violation of state laws in many cases24 AnswersPolitics18 hours ago
- 16Upvotes of all answers in this question
How come Donald Trump,msm didnt call white rioters at Portland capital hill thugs and sons of a b word like he did at kaepernick,NFL players?
Kaepernick nfl players never organized riots, destroyed businesses, federal buildings, he took a peaceful knee
Notice white folks get humanized by MSM like when new zealand mosque shooting . Black folks are never humanized by white owned MSM.
Some white folks say Zionist Jews own mainstream media yet they come from slavic and Germanic ancestry, white folks dont want to accept responsibility for their peoples evil deeds7 AnswersPolitics10 hours ago
- 2Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 7Upvotes of all answers in this question
There’s something I want to purchase online but they don’t have it available for the area I live in.
If I use a VPN would I be able to purchase it and send it to my actual address?10 AnswersComputer Networking4 days ago
- 190Upvotes of all answers in this question
What do you say ?53 AnswersPolitics18 hours ago
- 25Upvotes of all answers in this question23 AnswersGender Studies14 hours ago
- 54Upvotes of all answers in this question
Why do liberals put different values on people based on age, color, gender, social status etc? Is this not the definition of racism?
Hypocrites, no way not liberals!16 AnswersPolitics18 hours ago
- 74Upvotes of all answers in this questionFavorite Answer:
And it took them a very short time to back-peddle due to the outrage.
As they had to then state that they are not going to get rid of "Mr" and "Mrs" There may be hope for the US yet..21 AnswersPolitics12 hours ago
- 49Upvotes of all answers in this question
I read Biden ordered more air strikes in Syria. What gives?17 AnswersPolitics8 hours ago
- 272Upvotes of all answers in this questionFavorite Answer:
Yeah, He planned it since Trump hates blacks-and he has proven time and again by getting them all employed.94 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 84Upvotes of all answers in this question24 AnswersPolitics10 hours ago
- 15Upvotes of all answers in this questionFavorite Answer:
I notice and it wont get better unless people fight back like they should!10 AnswersPolitics19 hours ago
- 34Upvotes of all answers in this questionFavorite Answer:
Biden is a illegitimate president and a puppet14 AnswersPolitics14 hours ago
- 80Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 33Upvotes of all answers in this question
I voted for Biden, but now am really starting to regret it. I don’t like the way that they’re letting children who merely identify as the opposite gender to use restrooms (and the whole wider issue of trans in sports etc...), I was appalled at his passing off Chinese government treatment of Uighurs as “cultural norms” and just his general manners - he is starting to struggle putting together simple sentences.
I voted for him in the hope of healing pas divisions and unifying this nation, but so far he is not doing a very good job.14 AnswersPolitics18 hours ago
- 18Upvotes of all answers in this question9 AnswersPolitics11 hours ago
- 6Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 12Upvotes of all answers in this question
GOP rallies solidly against Democrats' virus relief package " Too Corrupt"? Did they think the question was about Donald Trump?
Maybe they should change the name of their party now to the Gas Lighting No lie is too big to tell party.8 AnswersPolitics10 hours ago