- 999+Upvotes of all answers in this question
If Hillary Clinton had won, we wouldn't have over 150k coronavirus dead now. And we would still have allies.262 AnswersPolitics4 days ago
- 76Upvotes of all answers in this question
In June I had to cancel my b-day party because of coronavirus risks,my mom promised me I could do it in August, now she says no, why the lie?Favorite Answer:
Your mommy didn't lie. She made a decision based on the information she had at the time. The CDC changes their recommendations almost on a daily basis. You can't blame her for that. You need to put on your adult pants and grow up.25 AnswersFamily1 day ago
- 349Upvotes of all answers in this question
The Democrats created the Coronavirus Hoax planning to start Agenda 21 in November and when the New Government puts us in camps their going to execute Donald Trump.
They already lied about the actor for Harry Potter saying he had the Coronavirus how many more people will be lied about till America wakes up that the Democrats are trying to kill all Americans with their Agenda 21?76 AnswersPolitics3 days ago
- 391Upvotes of all answers in this question56 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 128Upvotes of all answers in this question
As many as 100 people involved in brawl at a party in California hotel. What happened to your masks and social distancing libs?
You suffering from dementia too?32 AnswersPolitics10 hours ago
- 311Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 8Upvotes of all answers in this question9 AnswersPolitics1 hour ago
- 206Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 999+Upvotes of all answers in this question172 AnswersPolitics4 days ago
- 28Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 301Upvotes of all answers in this question54 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 54Upvotes of all answers in this question
I’m talking about the marxists/socialist liberals who are from this country not China not Cuba and not North Korea22 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 219Upvotes of all answers in this question
Would it be fair to say that Black Lives Matter has helped improve race relations in the United States?
Everything is just great now!47 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 5Upvotes of all answers in this question
"Unlike the Black community, Hispanics are incredibly diverse"
Translation - - C'mon man, all of those Black Folks are the same!6 AnswersPolitics7 hours ago
- 41Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 21Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 11Upvotes of all answers in this question13 AnswersPolitics5 hours ago
- 30Upvotes of all answers in this question
When will Trump and his supporters produce the evidence that shows that mail-in voting leads to massive levels of voter fraud?
Still not a single answer or shred of evidence from Trump supporters here proving that mail-in voting leads to massive levels of voter fraud. Why not? Why do I have to keep asking this simple question over and over? Where's the evidence?14 AnswersPolitics9 hours ago
- 19Upvotes of all answers in this question
Los Angeles mayor cut off power and water to houses that host parties where people are at risk for coronavirus. Completely unconstitutional.
See Tim Pool’ podcast today.
Antifa assaulted a woman at her house in Portland and then there was the St Louis couple who had their property invaded because they owned guns.
Democrats hate America. Vote these ******* losers out.7 AnswersPolitics2 hours ago
- 117Upvotes of all answers in this question
Why are women (and only women, hmmmmmm) being mocked and bullied for wanting to talk to the manager in stores when something doesn't go right for them? The new insult Karen is spreading faster than the non existent Coronavirus.
Whenever women stand up for themselves and FIGHT for our RIGHTS we are laughed at and called Karen. I as a woman am entitled to my rights, shop workers tend to be uneducated and thus don't understand the patriarchy and male privilege. I am educated and know all about the struggle women face in the Western world today, I know how corrupt and sexist the world is and I FIGHT! I FIGHT for the underdog and I know my rights and I am entitled to my rights.
Why must it be us women who want to speak to the manager?! A real man would stand up for himself and ask to speak to the manager too. Thankfully my sons would ask to speak to the manager too, I raised them right. I know men that would never ask to speak to the manager, this is a sign of low confidence and not a real man. REAL men ask to speak to the manager.37 AnswersGender Studies3 days ago