Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.
- 21Upvotes of all answers in this question
Queen Elizabeth---consort of King George the Sixth---did not wear military uniform during wartime, though her sisters-in-law did wear uniforms during wartime: Princess Mary, the Princess Royal, Princess Alice, Duchess of Gloucester and Princess Marina, Duchess of Kent.
(This is my second posting. Not certain why it was deleted)8 AnswersRoyalty19 hours ago
- 18Upvotes of all answers in this questionFavorite Answer:
Who said that the Queen Mother was so extraordinarily special? She was a good Queen Consort, helping Britain get through World War II. As a teenager, she helped run her Scottish home of Glamis Castle as a refuge for World War I soldiers. Elizabeth was seen as George VI's strength, his helper, his supporter.
Elizabeth was not stuffy, had taste in arts, literature, was curious about others, continued learning throughout her whole life,keeping abreast of who was who in arts, music, literature. She was not a perfect person, was puzzled by why people thought of her as he cuddly grandmother, but she did pretty well. Elizabeth may not have been extraordinary, but she served king, later queen, and country to the best of her ability.6 AnswersRoyalty2 days ago
- 34Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 14Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 4Upvotes of all answers in this questionFavorite Answer:
pff...we all grew real tired of the low taxes, low gas prices, low unemployment, low interest rates, record stock market, no wars and the border protected with Trump
now we ended up with the clown everyone made fun of from the obama admin6 AnswersPolitics11 hours ago
- 1Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 74Upvotes of all answers in this question41 AnswersEtiquette1 day ago
- 36Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 373Upvotes of all answers in this question
"Hands up Don't shoot" - Why was 13-year old Adam Toledo killed for complying with officers demands?
had his hands up just as they asked.67 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 39Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 81Upvotes of all answers in this question34 AnswersPolitics20 hours ago
- 37Upvotes of all answers in this question16 AnswersEtiquette1 day ago
- 73Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 62Upvotes of all answers in this question26 AnswersPolitics16 hours ago
- 117Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 11Upvotes of all answers in this question
I'm sure I don't need to mention Rotherham, Rochdale, Telford, etc, etc. Even my sister, who is unfortunately a brainwashed liberal, has admitted that she is stared at by Pakistani paedophiles far more often than by White or other ones.12 AnswersBooks & Authors14 hours ago
- 109Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 122Upvotes of all answers in this question
What's so bad about being a minority? I thought we're all one people or minorities have it easy.42 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 107Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 196Upvotes of all answers in this question
I'm having a gathering in July for my pre wedding get together, all girls, friends and family.
I already invited my five closest besties. We're all vegan and I also invited my mom and aunt who are vegan as well. So I have a problem. I have two sister in laws one is vegetarian BUT my other sister in law eats meat so I honestly don't want her there because it's going to 1 annoy the hell out of me and 2 she probably won't want tofu burgers for dinner because she didn't eat them last time and it's her problem not mine
Do you think it's okay to leave her out? Idk how to do it though 😐52 AnswersFamily2 days ago