- 150Upvotes of all answers in this question
I still want Biden to win but this just stings tbh. Instead of choosing a sensible VP, they doubled down on law and order and chose the most boot licking VP ever. If this doesnt show how out of touch the party is. I dont know what does. They chose a VP who put innocent drug offenders behind bars. I guess America will never legalize weed.43 AnswersPolitics4 hours ago
- 81Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 137Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 4Upvotes of all answers in this questionFavorite Answer:
As long as you don't rent out the VA home, your eligibility stands.
You are incorrect about VA having 'less fees' and 'better interest rates'. The VA insures the loan and that's it. They have guidelines lenders must follow but it's the individual lender that quotes the interest rate and fees.
The only advantage to a VA loan is no down payment required. If the lender will approve you with having two mortgage payments and you have the cash to go conventional on the new property, then go with whatever has the lowest APR - because the APR includes some of those fees, and the lowest quoted interest rate loan can have a higher APR than one with a higher quoted interest rate but lower fees. If that's VA, then go with it. Just be aware that you may be required to sell that first home. This would be a lender requirement, not a VA requirement - because they don't want you carrying two mortgages.5 AnswersRenting & Real Estate2 days ago
- 320Upvotes of all answers in this question57 AnswersPolitics18 hours ago
- 315Upvotes of all answers in this question
Banning comments on articles and questions. Posts in answers disappearing at record breaking pace. Why is yahoo joining other liberal tech companies in this massive effort to silence conservative speech?46 AnswersPolitics15 hours ago
- 53Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 18Upvotes of all answers in this question
Most black guys don’t like Kamala Harris. They hate her for her locking up black people. Who is Biden trying to appeal by choosing her?
She is not even an ADOS.11 AnswersPolitics4 hours ago
- 84Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 204Upvotes of all answers in this question
On Saturday, Trump said he is issuing an Executive Order that would guarantee coverage of preexisting conditions for all Americans ...?
and he added that it's never been done before.
Is there really anyone in the country who doesn't know that coverage of preexisting conditions is already guaranteed under Obamacare?38 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 187Upvotes of all answers in this question
For mllions of elderly Americans social security is their only source of income!. P.S. no payroll tax means no more money for social security.53 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 13Upvotes of all answers in this question
How much does Portland Council care about BLM when they've fvcked over their black female Police Chief so bad that she plans to resign today?
They just chopped her department by over a 100 officers and reduced her pay. I wonder what the Portland taxpayers have to say about that.8 AnswersPolitics14 hours ago
- 24Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 326Upvotes of all answers in this questionFavorite Answer:
The 2nd world war was the last total war: Using the A Bombs to end the global conflict was a means to and end, it may seem odd to hear but it did save lives.
Japan was not war crime free, Much of what the Japanese did to Chinese / Koreans and military captives has never been talked about openly. mean cruelty was normal treatment for prisoners. for many death was a happy release from the vile treatment they got. NO one should have any bit of sympathy for the Japanese. They would have used the A bomb on pearl harbour if they had one.59 AnswersHistory2 days ago
- 10Upvotes of all answers in this question
I basically agree in equality will stand up for it when i see it within my peer group (maybe not as much as i should but a fair bit- we could always do more.)
Ive been recently been getting a lot if hate from friends for not actually identifying as a feminist due to the fact i just dont associate with the label and have been met with a lot of pushiness and forcefulness by feminists in the past and just dont claim to be one. If people ask i usually say i believe in equality (not that many people really do)
Just wondering if anyone else has been met with similar opinions and what i should do when this convo is bought up in future. I have explained my side but they dont accept it but are good friends other than this.
Also im a female in my 20s9 AnswersGender Studies5 hours ago
- 18Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 34Upvotes of all answers in this question
Liberals keep bringing up "equal pay" as a campaign issue, but what specifically do they propose we DO about it?Favorite Answer:
We "DO" what the federal government does about it in federal employment. The federal government has solved the problem quite effectively and sets an example for private industry to follow. Private industry need only follow it.
It's as simple as paying everyone who has the same job the same wage with equally calculated pay increases for years of experience to compensate those who are better and more experienced more than those who are not. The business then publishes those pay scales so that everybody knows what a given job pays for a new hire and what it pays as time goes on and experience increases. For outstanding performers, there are also annual opportunities to be bumped up an extra step in pay. Everything's above board. Everything's equitable. Equal pay for equal work.
So, regardless of sex or race or whatever, a line worker or an administrative assistant or whatever makes $X per hour. In a year, that goes up to $Y per hour. It's a set wage for everyone in that position in the company so that there is no pay inequality.21 AnswersGender Studies1 day ago
- 999+Upvotes of all answers in this question
Here are a few suggestions but feel free to use your own crazy theory:
- Coronavirus is a hoax
- Coronavirus is a Chinese biological weapon
- Donald Trump ISN'T working for the Russians
- Donald Trump DIDN'T extort Ukraine into interfering in the 2020 election
- Vaccines don't work and are a way for the elites to control the public
- We didn't land on the moon
- There are aliens at Area 51
- Elvis/2pac isn't dead
- 9/11 was an inside job
- Biden is controlled by the extreme left
- The Jews are trying to replace you303 AnswersPolitics5 days ago
- 59Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 8Upvotes of all answers in this question