- 26Upvotes of all answers in this question
Now that Hank Aaron is dead (rest in well deserved peace, sir), who's Baseball's greatest living player?
Personally, I'll go with Willie Mays.15 AnswersBaseball5 hours ago
- 204Upvotes of all answers in this question
What are her qualifications? She was so unpopular in the democratic primary. I'd say even insignificant. Why not bernie sanders?49 AnswersPolitics18 hours ago
- 43Upvotes of all answers in this question
Did you know the DNC is run by multi millionaires like Biden, the Clintons, Obama, Pelosi, Warren, Bernie Sanders and funded by billionaires?
like George Soros and Warren Buffet.13 AnswersPolitics3 hours ago
- 80Upvotes of all answers in this question
Green Bay Packers
Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Kansas City Chiefs41 AnswersEnglish Football (Soccer)5 days ago
- 1Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 441Upvotes of all answers in this question
I'm personally a democrat, but I am absolutely against AOC and the other younger democrats who say "cancel all student debt". I think it is completely unfair to use public tax payer money to eliminate private individual debt. I also don't think it is fair for all the parents and kids who worked multiple jobs to pay for college to see kids just have college loans canceled for free.
What do you think?129 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 105Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 999+Upvotes of all answers in this question185 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 384Upvotes of all answers in this question
Many of his Executive Orders and Executive Actions on his first day are geared towards aiding Foreigners at the expense of America.
Per the New York Times:
5 of those Executive Orders or Actions favored Illegal Immigrants over Americans.
1 restarts letting people from designated terrorist nations back into the USA.
He revoked the Keystone Oil Pipeline putting thousands of Americans out of work and making us more dependent on foreign countries for our fossil fuels.75 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 255Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 52Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 336Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 73Upvotes of all answers in this questionFavorite Answer:
Yes. Liberals these days put identity politics above all else, and Biden is no exception.20 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 537Upvotes of all answers in this questionFavorite Answer:
No other place wants them.88 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 111Upvotes of all answers in this question
If we ignore all the evidence of voter fraud(and yes it exists) the question still remains how exactly did a guy with no noticeable following that struggles to get people to show up to his events and is hated by both the right and left get more votes than Obama that had a cult like following larger than anything Trump has or ever had.
Obama could probably post a video on Youtube and get 100,000 thumbs up in a minute, while Biden posts videos on Youtube and gets four times more thumbs down than thumbs up.26 AnswersPolitics1 hour ago
- 120Upvotes of all answers in this question
Antifa banner proclaims "we don't want Joe Biden, we want revenge, while they destroy the democrat party buildings in Portland and Seatlle.26 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 44Upvotes of all answers in this question
Biden's - AOC greenie deal,so the eco people are promoting electric vehicles - good, now tell us how "normal" folks can tow that RV or...?
...or boat or put that load of lumber, cement, tool boxes in their Toyotas, VW's, Hondas?21 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 28Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 13Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 252Upvotes of all answers in this question