- 22Upvotes of all answers in this questionFavorite Answer:
Well, more and more people are moving out of CA every year... So judging from that I'd say he's not a good governer11 AnswersPolitics20 hours ago
- 79Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 112Upvotes of all answers in this question
Do you agree?27 AnswersPolitics17 hours ago
- 732Upvotes of all answers in this question
What are her qualifications? She was so unpopular in the democratic primary. I'd say even insignificant. Why not bernie sanders?165 AnswersPolitics4 days ago
- 999+Upvotes of all answers in this question
People all over the country are scrambling to join Donald Trump's new party, the Patriot Party. Have you joined yet?Favorite Answer:
No, but i will.95 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 183Upvotes of all answers in this questionFavorite Answer:
When has this jerk ever kept his mouth shut? Yes--he's made statements. He says "we will do something." Wow. The profundity is staggering.41 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 305Upvotes of all answers in this question
Speaking of insurrectionists.63 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 62Upvotes of all answers in this question
He’s simply said discrimination is wrong so sports, restrooms, locker rooms, etc. have to stop discriminating based on sex. How can any rational person oppose eliminating discrimination?17 AnswersPolitics6 hours ago
- 33Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 732Upvotes of all answers in this question
Is Biden’s decision to allow men into women only spaces such as locker rooms a victory for men’s rights?Favorite Answer:
It's a victory for perverts' rights anyway.123 AnswersPolitics3 days ago
- 65Upvotes of all answers in this question
When will Biden visit the border and shake the hands of all the people coming across the border illegally and unvaccinated?
to prove just how safe the borders. Everyone but Americans know how kind, gentle and good for America the unvaccinated and undocumented people crossing it really are and that the Americans who are prisoners in their own homes are the problem and they are the dangerous ones.20 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 83Upvotes of all answers in this question
My 23 y.o. daughter lives at home with us and has a new boyfriend, who I highly dislike, he’s very rude and disrespectful. He called me a ***** the other day because I told him I did not want him on my property. He also has three kids with three different women and he does not support his children at all. When I came home from work one day I caught my daughter and her boyfriend in her room, when I specifically told her she could not do that. I took her phone and her car keys away because she does not seem to respect the rules. I’m tired of her disrespecting me and acting like a defiant teenager. I want her out of my house but I do not want to ruin my relationship with her.56 AnswersFamily2 days ago
- 179Upvotes of all answers in this question
I saw on One America News that China paid the judges off.31 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 49Upvotes of all answers in this question
What business adjustments will fast food restaurants make in response to a $15 mandatory minimum wage?Favorite Answer:
Cut staff: Longer customer waits for food, less restroom cleaning, etc.
Raise food prices to customers.
With time bring in more automation to further reduce staff.
Some will go out of business.25 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 19Upvotes of all answers in this question
Antifa has admitted that they attacked the DNC HQ in Portland, the only ones that don't believe them is the DNC and Liberals, Why?Favorite Answer:
The attack is on video. It’s crazy to deny it.10 AnswersPolitics7 hours ago
- 30Upvotes of all answers in this question
During the early years of WWII, did civilians in Axis countries show concern for civilians in cities that the Axis bombed?
When Germany bombed Polish, Dutch and British cities in 1939 to 1941, did any German or Italian civilians publicly express disagreement with aerial bombardment tactics?
Surely come civilians, out of decency, didn’t want to see other civilians killed and beautiful cities leveled.
And surely some civilians didn’t want Allies countries retaliating with large-scale bombardment of Germany and Italy. Right?17 AnswersHistory1 day ago
- 9Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 25Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 17Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 13Upvotes of all answers in this questionFavorite Answer:
20,000 have died from covid since biden was sworn in6 AnswersPolitics5 hours ago