- 15Upvotes of all answers in this questionFavorite Answer:
Perdue, but that's because he's the only one running for re-election.
Loeffler was never elected to her Senate seat. She is an appointee holding the seat until there is an election. So she is running for her first term.
Loeffler has an additional problem. The same people who are convinced that there was something funky with the count on the presidential race think that there was something funky with the count in her senate race and that Loeffler fraudulently finished ahead of Representative Collins. So there might be some Republicans who will vote in the Perdue race who will not vote in her race.
Both candidates have to deal with the problem that Republicans have been convinced that mail-in ballots are not trustworthy. An early January run-off may not have great in-person voting, and the Democrats are once again emphasizing mail-in voting and early voting.
In short, while Biden and Abrams are helping the Democratic candidates maximize the Democratic vote,Trump, Powell, and Wood are potentially convincing Republican voters that it's not worth the effort to vote.13 AnswersElections22 hours ago
- 9Upvotes of all answers in this question
Burnley v Everton
Man City v Fulham
West Ham v Man Utd
Chelsea v Leeds
Spurs v Arsenal
Liverpool v Wolves
Ross Co. v Rangers7 AnswersEnglish Football (Soccer)3 days ago
- 43Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 383Upvotes of all answers in this question
Do you think he will try to establish a more conservative university system to counter the leftist Ivy League? Possible GOP Universities? Possibly at least one in every red state?
His first one could be a real trump university in Palm Beach Florida this time an accredited school. Home to his presidential 📚 library.
Next might be to get a Kennedy University built near the space coast as a Southern MIT, possibly in Orlando
Possibly build a major university in Savannah Georgia named after CSA General Anderson. Anderson University
Possibly a school in Charleston SC named after General Beauregard that started the civil war. Beauregard University
Expand Liberty 🗽 University in Virginia to a top tier school
Establish a Wright University in NC named after the Wright Brothers who created air travel with no govt funding.
Get Dolly Parton to help establish a Parton University in Tennessee
Buy out and privatize Auburn in Alabama
Get Walton to establish a Walton University in Arkansas
And just make sure red states have top tier conservative universities?
Will this be what trump does after leaving the White House?77 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 83Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 34Upvotes of all answers in this questionFavorite Answer:
Ha! Nope! I'd rather look too what real men would do like Marcus Aurelius or Epictetus not a pathetic trust fund cry baby loser like Chump.12 AnswersPolitics5 hours ago
- 540Upvotes of all answers in this questionFavorite Answer:
I am willing to give him a chance. I've said it will just be a continuation from the Obama years, but I could be wrong. I also said he could let the CCP take advantage of u.s but I could be wrong. Just wait and see.108 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 270Upvotes of all answers in this questionFavorite Answer:
I agree with you somewhat but to lump all men together like that is no different then a guy saying all women are alike. Saying it’s a sign of weakness for men to do those things just empowers them. The things you mentioned are criminal at worst or deserving of a punch in the face at best. Not all of us are like that. Women have it a lot tougher in life than men for a lot of reasons and men that don’t know that are scum.78 AnswersGender Studies2 days ago
- 488Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 778Upvotes of all answers in this question
Who's behind the voting fraud? Joe Biden, Hillary Clinton, or Nancy Pelosi? Or is it a group effort?
I think Hillary and Pelosi are the masterminds behind it but that Joe Biden was in on it. Here's why I believe that:
1. Biden admitted that his campaign has put together the most impressive voter fraud organization ever.
2. Pelosi said something along the lines of she has a quiver up her sleeves or something.
3. Hillary has always been bitter and is known for being a domestic terrorist. She said confidently that Trump won't win and that Biden must not conceive [because the election is rigged for him].111 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 399Upvotes of all answers in this question
CNN)Millions of Californians may soon find themselves under a regional stay-at-home order once again under new restrictions announced Thursday by California Gov. Gavin Newsom.
The new stay-at-home order will take hold in regions where hospitals are feeling the squeeze on capacity to treat the incoming surge of Covid-19 patients. A strict stay-at home order will go into effect 48 hours after hospital intensive care unit capacity drops below 15% in one of five regions the state is divided into: Northern California, Bay Area, Greater Sacramento, San Joaquin Valley and Southern California.93 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 76Upvotes of all answers in this question22 AnswersPolitics3 hours ago
- 287Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 68Upvotes of all answers in this question17 AnswersPolitics5 hours ago
- 192Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 96Upvotes of all answers in this question
did biden pick her by perceived gender and race...?26 AnswersGender Studies2 days ago
- 46Upvotes of all answers in this question
Why is the election fraud still considered to be a "conspiracy theory" when there's been so many witnesses that have stepped forward ?
But yet, Trump has colluded with Russia with zero witnesses and it NOT a conspiracy theory?13 AnswersPolitics5 hours ago
- 57Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 14Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 12Upvotes of all answers in this question