- 112Upvotes of all answers in this question
I am willing to bet that now that the spotlight is not on her she dumps Trump within 6 months.44 AnswersPolitics7 hours ago
- 66Upvotes of all answers in this question20 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 24Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 12Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 9Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 14Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 10Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 448Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 982Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 742Upvotes of all answers in this question222 AnswersPolitics3 days ago
- 41Upvotes of all answers in this question
While Democratic Governors are shutting things down why aren't they shutting down left wing protests?Favorite Answer:
Great question why have they condoned these all along? I guess that Covid is smart enough to know who is a democrat and a Republican they are hypocrites14 AnswersPolitics10 hours ago
- 244Upvotes of all answers in this question63 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 121Upvotes of all answers in this question
If Supreme Court doesn't send the election to House for vote*, and Biden becomes POTUS, won't he be a tainted president?
Supreme Court can send election to House to be decided. In that case each state would get one vote. If that happens the vote vote will be 31 to 19 TRUMP27 AnswersPolitics9 hours ago
- 84Upvotes of all answers in this question
Tucker Carlson, Rush Limbaugh, and Laura Ingraham have all distanced themselves from Trump regarding the election. Your thoughts?
Donald Trump continued to gravitate towards his new rightwing media allies at TV channels One America Network and Newsmax on Tuesday, even as heavyweight supporters Laura Ingraham, Tucker Carlson and Rush Limbaugh distanced themselves from the president’s attempts to overturn his election defeat by Joe Biden.
On Fox News on Monday, Ingraham said: “Unless the legal situation changes in a dramatic and unlikely manner, Joe Biden will be inaugurated on 20 January.”
Carlson claimed “the 2020 election was not fair”, but admitted Trump had lost it.
On his radio show, Limbaugh attacked Trump’s lawyers in Pennsylvania, led by Rudy Giuliani, for failing to provide any evidence to back claims of voter fraud in the state.
“You announce massive bombshells,” he said, “then you better have some bombshells.”33 AnswersPolitics8 hours ago
- 23Upvotes of all answers in this question
My mom recently passed away. I am the executor of her estate. I want to give my sister a check for her share of the estate. ?
My sister insists that she will only take cash. She will not take a check or a wire transfer. How should I pay my sister her share of the estate? I do not feel comfortable paying her in cash. Thank you for your answer.19 AnswersRenting & Real Estate5 hours ago
- 99Upvotes of all answers in this question
Why are people so willing to turn a blind eye to dead people and animals voting as well as the illegal immigrants and the Dominion software?
Not to mention, all the invalid mail-in votes that were either backdated to appear legit or had multiple mail-in votes come from the same person. And don't tell me that can't happen. I heard about a woman who was delivered THREE ballots to mail in, one with her married name, one with her maiden name, and one with her married name hyphenated. Is it just because they're that desperate to get Trump out of office that they'll believe whatever the corrupt Trump-hating mainstream media tells them despite all the glaring evidence of voter fraud?25 AnswersPolitics16 hours ago
- 220Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 78Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 999+Upvotes of all answers in this question
Have the Communists taken over America like Rudy says? Just how deep does the Communist Democrat voter fraud go?
"There is a national conspiracy behind a communist plot backed by Venezuela's Hugo Chaves, in concert with Cuba and China, tied to Democrat leadership through the Clinton Foundation and George Soros." -- Rudy Giuliani125 AnswersPolitics4 days ago
- 1Upvotes of all answers in this question
EG: if you were a singer/ makeup artist/ rich person... we know EVERY popular person HAS haters (in significantly large numbers). NO matter how good/ unproblematic you are, people WILL STILL hate you... hell, even Keanu Reeves has haters smh...
So, if you were rich/ successful. doing great BUT UNFORTUNATELY that also meant being famous and having (say, a lot of/ thousands of) haters... would you still be able to live happily? ESP. if you were single?6 AnswersPsychology8 hours ago