- 52Upvotes of all answers in this questionFavorite Answer:
Because they believe in winning at any cost. Vince Lombardi said "Winning isn't the most important thing. It's the ONLY important thing." Winning, to Republicans, is more important than democracy.
When Trump talks about 'millions of illegal voters'--he's talking about Democrats! If Democrats hadn't been allowed to vote, he would have won by a landslide!17 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 8Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 65Upvotes of all answers in this question15 AnswersPolitics5 hours ago
- 627Upvotes of all answers in this question183 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 587Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 999+Upvotes of all answers in this question
Have the Communists taken over America like Rudy says? Just how deep does the Communist Democrat voter fraud go?
"There is a national conspiracy behind a communist plot backed by Venezuela's Hugo Chaves, in concert with Cuba and China, tied to Democrat leadership through the Clinton Foundation and George Soros." -- Rudy Giuliani120 AnswersPolitics3 days ago
- 204Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 999+Upvotes of all answers in this question225 AnswersPolitics4 days ago
- 141Upvotes of all answers in this question
He got 74 MILLION VOTES.
That's a WIN in ANYBODY'S BOOK! MAGA!!36 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 471Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 64Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 130Upvotes of all answers in this question
Biden plans to rejoin the Paris climate agreement, stop the US exit from the World Health Organization & resuscitate the Iran nuclear deal?Favorite Answer:
Paris was a bad agreement. I believe in anthropgenic climate change, but Paris was nonbinding and most nations only made pledges that basically just comported with how they were already trending. The US was the only country that made aggressive commitments. I do think we need international cooperation, but it should start with geoengineering and creating x-prizes for technological innovations to ease the transition.
The WHO has issues. It's been captured by China. But just walking away is NOT the right response.
The Iran nuclear deal was a joke. It was a PR accomplishment meant to give Obama a legacy item. It excluded military sites that we KNOW they've done nuclear work at in the past and the 'snapback' sanctions were an illusion that could never happen in reality because of the bureaucratic layers.30 AnswersPolitics13 hours ago
- 76Upvotes of all answers in this question
If y’all can vote for Biden and that’s what you asked for, no vaccines till 2024 till Trump is back in... you’ll have to deal without it .
You don’t take someone’s private creations and steal them ... you don’t want Trump ... so long vaccines you should have re-elected him27 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 80Upvotes of all answers in this question
Trump has Jewish family members and has treated Israel and Jews better than any American president in US history.26 AnswersPolitics10 hours ago
- 32Upvotes of all answers in this question26 AnswersPolitics12 hours ago
- 124Upvotes of all answers in this question74 AnswersHistory3 days ago
- 52Upvotes of all answers in this question
Do you think its Funny that the crowd that hailed Obama for killing Bin Ladin, Now say Trump had nothing to do with the Vaccine?Favorite Answer:
There is certainly a HUGE amount of irony in that.17 AnswersPolitics12 hours ago
- 379Upvotes of all answers in this question
It's beginning to sound like a professional criminal syndicate was involved72 AnswersPolitics3 days ago
- 511Upvotes of all answers in this question
Wasn't that a White House EPIC moment yesterday when Kayleigh Mcenany shut down and shut up that mouthy screaming CNN ACTIVIST?
They haven't shown her an ounce of respect since she took the job as press secretary. And she repeatedly shows herself to be the better person among these so-called journalists.59 AnswersPolitics3 days ago
- 87Upvotes of all answers in this question