- 53Upvotes of all answers in this question
Sexist woman abuser,heartless political covid enabler,liar.13 AnswersPolitics4 hours ago
- 566Upvotes of all answers in this question
Trump has been accused of rape, sexual assault, & sexual harassment by at least 25 women, but Andrew Cuomo, right? ?
Donald Trump, the 45th president of the United States, has been accused of rape, sexual assault, and sexual harassment, including non-consensual kissing or groping, by at least 25 women since the 1970s.The accusations have resulted in three instances of litigation: his then-wife Ivana made a rape claim during their 1989 divorce litigation but later recanted that claim; businesswoman Jill Harth sued Trump in 1997 alleging breach of contract while also suing for sexual harassment but agreed to forfeit her sexual harassment claim as part of a settlement she received relating to the former suit; and, in 2017, former The Apprentice contestant Summer Zervos filed a defamation lawsuit after Trump accused her of lying about her sexual misconduct allegations against him.139 AnswersPolitics4 days ago
- 491Upvotes of all answers in this question
Over four years later: What do you think was the biggest reason that Donald Trump won the presidency in 2016?
Now Trump is out of office, what do you think is the top single reason that he won enough votes in enough places to win the 2016 presidential election?81 AnswersPolitics24 hours ago
- 69Upvotes of all answers in this question
On 1/6, why did coward Donald Trump lie and say he’d meet his followers at the Capitol, and then proceeded to the White House to watch TV?
Trump watched the Capitol riot on television with glee, and never went to the White House with his followers.19 AnswersPolitics5 hours ago
- 8Upvotes of all answers in this question
People like Peter Schiff are always telling us to get out of cash, and get out of American stocks, and then of course buy gold, and buy emerging market funds. One of the reasons I heard for buying funds overseas was to avoid a very large inflation tax that might occur if your American stocks were to crash up, and even though they're going up, inflation is going up higher, and then you're stuck with a tax liability. One thing I don't understand about that is when you buy foreign stocks, isn't your money still in U.S dollars? I keep hearing about an inevitable collapse, and severe depression, and I want to get myself, and my portfolio prepared the best I can. Do you guys have any thoughts? It would be much appreciated! Thank you!6 AnswersInvesting4 days ago
- 60Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 369Upvotes of all answers in this question
This counter was founded on Christianity79 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 56Upvotes of all answers in this question
Liberals, do you consider these males competing against these girls in Connecticut high schools to be fair?
Is it fair they are breaking women's track and field records?
Should we just end female sports and have women try to make the men's team since we know, after all, women are equal to men?
Is this what you call "equality"?22 AnswersPolitics9 hours ago
- 610Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 182Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 854Upvotes of all answers in this question
Texas Governor Greg Abbott lifted the mask mandate and announced that all businesses can reopen at 100%. Good idea or too soon?
AUSTIN — Texans will no longer be required to wear a face mask in public, and all businesses will be able open at full capacity starting next week, Gov. Greg Abbott announced Tuesday.122 AnswersPolitics3 days ago
- 62Upvotes of all answers in this question
I asked my mom to take me to BK (Burger king) so I wouldn't be stuck with leftover porkchops for supper tonight. ( I didn't take anything out for supper and I'm not pathetic and poor enough to eat leftovers 🤢) She said no because shes not feeling well which i understand but its not fair on me. Because of covid no one else i know will give me a ride and I don't trust strangers period. There's no way in hell I'm getting into a car with a stranger. I can walk its about half an hour walk but the inside of the restaurant is closed due to covid. I can go in to order but I cant eat there. My food would.be freezing cold by the time id arrive back home if I walked. Mom ordered out for lunch but I didn't get any, I live beside her but not with her. I live in the house next to her. Why is it fair she got yummy food today but I'm stuck with leftovers🤢 Before you tell me just to order in.....i HATE STRANGERS! I hate talking to them I hate being near them. (Yes I've been through some **** and now hate 99 percent of people and also scared of people.) I have a lot of people issues and id be fine ordering online but id have a panic attack knowing someone was going to be showing up at my door. My mom or someone else I trust has to go with me and order for me. I pay though obviously. I did offer to get my mom something or pay her. Mom handles all phone calls i need to make and handles all my financial stuff. That way I never have to talk to anyone. I'm 23 almost of that matters.31 AnswersFamily1 day ago
- 25Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 16Upvotes of all answers in this question9 AnswersPolitics2 hours ago
- 13Upvotes of all answers in this question
Interest rates, gas prices and unemployment rising also. This trend started after the presidential election. Is that okay with you?Favorite Answer:
My oil stocks are up big time since Biden took office. Its great having a president that will sell out America to other countries. I will wave to all you liberal little snowflakes as I drive by you on my biggest gas guzzling vehicle10 AnswersPolitics7 hours ago
- 43Upvotes of all answers in this question
Former Tea Party Congressman Joe Walsh agrees with AOC that the Trumpublican Party has “fascist tendencies.” Do you agree?
I agree. Trump and his following bears many similar earmarks of fascism:
- idolatry, devotion, and worship of one man through use of flags, statues, etc
- repetition of a Big Lie by idol to convince followers
- fascistic insurrection to impede or overturn democracy
- megalomania and malignant narcissist displayed by the idol in power
- strongman policies involving idol wanting to use the military to crush protestors
- wanting ostentatious military parades in his honor similar to what we see in North Korea or the former Soviet Union17 AnswersPolitics5 hours ago
- 13Upvotes of all answers in this question10 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 47Upvotes of all answers in this question
Why are Dr. SUESS books taking up 9 of the 10 bestselling spots on Amazon bestseller list, as of Thursday morning?
I thought Suess was Cancelled......18 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 42Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 327Upvotes of all answers in this question