- 627Upvotes of all answers in this question
Trump reached nearly a thousand false claims about coronavirus alone in just a matter of months. Is he nothing more than a Pathological Liar?
His persistent downplaying of the virus, suppression of warnings from experts and repeated pushes to prematurely reopen businesses, speculating that the virus will just “go away,” has contributed to a resurgence of COVID-19 in the U.S. that’s killing more than a thousand people each day.
The events of the past 15 months ― including Trump’s impeachment trial, the coronavirus pandemic that’s infected millions and shattered the economy, and nationwide anti-racism protests over the death of George Floyd and other Black men and women in police custody ― have filled an entirely new ballpark of falsehoods from the president, and the tally continues to climb.79 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 739Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 59Upvotes of all answers in this question
Here are headlines from different sites on the internet:
"US reputation will take ‘years to recover’ from Trump presidency, warn experts"
"I Was U.S. Ambassador To Six Different Countries—Trump Is Ruining America's Reputation"
"It’s Not Just Trump. The World Worries America Is Broken."
"Donald Trump has dragged America's global reputation to an all-time low"
"U.S. Leadership Remains Unpopular Worldwide"
"Trump Ratings Remain Low Around Globe, While Views of U.S. Stay Mostly Favorable"
"America, We're Looking at You with Our Jaws on the Floor"
"UN Diplomats Admit Trump Is The Laughing Stock Of The World: 'There Is A Natural Reaction Of Laughing'"
"US's global reputation hits rock-bottom over Trump's coronavirus response"18 AnswersPolitics4 hours ago
- 56Upvotes of all answers in this question23 AnswersOther - Society & Culture21 hours ago
- 24Upvotes of all answers in this question19 AnswersEtiquette1 day ago
- 16Upvotes of all answers in this question15 AnswersOther - Society & Culture24 hours ago
- 39Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 11Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 113Upvotes of all answers in this question
I'm really getting tired of social justice or any form of activism on the field or court. Sports should be a neutral setting where everyone should be able to enjoy it without differences in ideology. It's supposed to be a uniting factor and an act of diplomacy. Yet, after being bombarded with politics in the news, sports has decided to carry the baton forward and it really just is annoying now. I really don't care what you believe, but leave that outside of sports. Let everyone enjoy it without worry or fear of being judged of their opinions.78 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 267Upvotes of all answers in this questionFavorite Answer:
Because he's a dumb son of a *****. She called him a racist and a molester.81 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 376Upvotes of all answers in this question
5 year old white child Cannon Hinnant was shot point blank by a black man. But, no mainstream media was covering this tragedy; WHY?
Was it because of the “wrong” color of the skin of both the shooter and the boy? Where is the outrage from CNN on this one???73 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 65Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 92Upvotes of all answers in this question38 AnswersPolitics23 hours ago
- 39Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 69Upvotes of all answers in this question35 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 0Upvotes of all answers in this questionFavorite Answer:
Break up with her, she is a race traitor and a race mixer. Tell her she is going to be banging a bunch of apes.12 AnswersPolitics23 hours ago
- 39Upvotes of all answers in this question20 AnswersPolitics22 hours ago
- 7Upvotes of all answers in this question
The reason he stated he wanted to have a woman VP from the start was to win the primary and try to win the National Election. In the last 3 primaries, Democratic women seem to lean more to having a woman in the President or VP. While he will win the black vote as a Democrat, having Harris means he will win it by a higher percentage than if it was a white woman.12 AnswersPolitics3 hours ago
- 20Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 607Upvotes of all answers in this questionFavorite Answer:
The Republicans and Trump have figured out why negotiate and compromise with Democrats, when all they have to do is do nothing in Congress and simply have Trump issue executive orders and rule by decree......91 AnswersPolitics4 days ago