- 47Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 999+Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 114Upvotes of all answers in this questionFavorite Answer:
Publicly acknowledge that Biden won the election, admit that there was no voter fraud, apologize to the American people for all of his lies, corruption and incompetence, resign as President and turn himself into the authorities...25 AnswersCivic Participation1 day ago
- 87Upvotes of all answers in this question27 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 13Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 7Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 999+Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 156Upvotes of all answers in this question
Trump supporters-How are you any different from people in third world nations(Russia,Iran, China)who believe anything that their leaders say?
Trump supporters are exactly like those people in Russia, Cuba, Iran, Ukraine, China, North Korea, Turkey etc. Who believe whatever their "dear leaders" say.
Claim election fraud-they believe it
Claim that covid is not deadly and we should not wear masks-they believe it
Claim that all Muslims are terrorists -Believe it
How are you any different from people in third world nations(Russia,Iran, China)who believe anything that their leaders say?51 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 168Upvotes of all answers in this question
Why is Jim Crow Joe Biden bringing in more migrants when we are under a covid lockdown and these migrants have not even been vaccinated?Favorite Answer:
How is he bringing more migrants?34 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 112Upvotes of all answers in this question
For example my cousin is 33 years old and still lives at home, works part time, drivers for Uber, doesn’t have health insurance, is single, never dated, and plays video games 10 hours a day. He will be living at home until his parents die most likely and has no interest in his personal finances, spends all his money on beer and cigarettes, and doesn’t even help around his home for his parents. His mom still does his laundry and makes his bed for him39 AnswersFamily2 days ago
- 317Upvotes of all answers in this question
You need internet and computers for almost every job these days. How did you people back then work without it? Would be interesting to hear if there are any of you still alive.98 AnswersHistory2 days ago
- 54Upvotes of all answers in this question37 AnswersPolitics23 hours ago
- 59Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 105Upvotes of all answers in this question
Are the Democrats blowing the Capitol riots way out of proportion because they can use it as a way to attack Trump and the GOP?
I mean, yes it was a riot. Yes, people died. But we had that all summer long and Democrats didn't give a crap about it. Hell, many defended it. Some even encouraged it.
Yes, the riot disrupted Congress for a few hours. But how is that different from when BLM rioters attacked police stations forcing them to evacuate before the rioters burned them down? Or attacked a federal courthouse for weeks on end trying to burn it down?
January 6th was not an insurrection. There weren't hundreds of heavily armed people there bent on seizing the Capitol and the government. It was a riot. A mob that got out of control. Just like happened all summer long.
The only real difference is now that Democrats are on the receiving end, they want 25k National Guard troops there, instead of arguing against the National Guard being deployed to quell the summer riots.26 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 107Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 34Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 9Upvotes of all answers in this question13 AnswersPolitics3 hours ago
- 67Upvotes of all answers in this questionFavorite Answer:
Because there is no 'league' to men who are confident. You can always raise a womans' interest by being more charismatic than the next guy. Looks only mean so much to women. A lot of women don't even want to be with a guy who is more attractive than her for fear of him outshining her. Why do you think men are the most successful? We reach for what seems unattainable and risky to everyone else because we are ambitious.31 AnswersGender Studies2 days ago
- 455Upvotes of all answers in this questionFavorite Answer:
Wrong,We should arrest all anti American traitors that talk bad about Mr. Trump.62 AnswersPolitics3 days ago
- 26Upvotes of all answers in this question
If you met a person who was disliked by over a hundred different people, would you think that they were an unpleasant character?
Or would you think that everyone despises him for no good reason?11 AnswersBooks & Authors4 hours ago