- 305Upvotes of all answers in this question
Donald Trump calls “Ruth Bader Ginsburg an “amazing woman“ upon her passing. Are we sure Trump is conservative ?
Ruth Bader Ginsburg was one of the most liberal justices in Supreme Court history.76 AnswersPolitics11 hours ago
- 121Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 102Upvotes of all answers in this question
It's already mid-September and it looks like there is not yet a plan for the US population to receive another stimulus check in the mail. The Coronavirus pandemic is still going on. The first stimulus check came in late April and May with promises for a 2nd one to come in July. It looks like there may not be another one until Christmas. Could the reason behind the delay be due to the fact that the US economy has somewhat reopened and that we are not under a total lockdown? New York City has reopened but many restaurants are suffering from lack of money as well as the many businesses in Manhattan that are still not open. I would think that many people are still staying at home even those most places have lifted stay at home orders with the exception of high-risk states.35 AnswersLaw & Ethics3 days ago
- 26Upvotes of all answers in this question
IMO: The Blind Side.
HM: Speed (1994), The Heat, Demolition Man, A Time to Kill, Miss Congeniality (2000), Practically Magic, While You Were Sleeping, Two Weeks Notice, Minions, Gravity, Ocean's 8, Crash (2004), The Prince of Egypt, 28 Days, Bird Box (2018), The Lake House, and The Net (1995)18 AnswersMovies3 days ago
- 30Upvotes of all answers in this question
I still can't figure out which ones the fecking setting to give it a quick rinse.
That big digital display and touch pad, with a zillion settings wtf ?
you'd think it was the controls to Star Trek Voyager and not a washing machine. Madness.28 AnswersCleaning & Laundry2 days ago
- 46Upvotes of all answers in this question
She's a warrior!
She totally calls out the fake news media on an almost daily basis by reminding them of their own hypocrisy and pointing out their dishonesty.
I wish Trump had a hundred people like her.21 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 145Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 103Upvotes of all answers in this questionFavorite Answer:
Easy: After the DEMOCRAT President LBJ signed The Civil Rights and Voters Rights Act into law, all the Southern racists went full Gross Old Perverts and still are.
The KKK endorsed Fat Donnie and still does.
Do your history books not go past 1960 ? Moron.36 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 593Upvotes of all answers in this questionFavorite Answer:
The old Democrat Party is gone. They are now for the rich and elite, i.e. consider Nancy Pelosi.
Poor white families want the American Dream for their children and President Trump is trying to preserve it.99 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 740Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 390Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 139Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 32Upvotes of all answers in this question18 AnswersPolitics3 hours ago
- 45Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 54Upvotes of all answers in this question
What a messy legislation.19 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 75Upvotes of all answers in this question19 AnswersPolitics24 hours ago
- 3Upvotes of all answers in this question
Since the South Tower collapse first do you think it might have caused the North Tower to collapse sooner. The buildings sat only 50 yards from one another and so much debris and energy from thrown into the North Tower. Do you think that played significant role in the North Tower collapsing only 29 mins later?9 AnswersHistory9 hours ago
- 107Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 69Upvotes of all answers in this questionFavorite Answer:
There were Native Americans here for about 10,000 years before the Europeans took over and named it America. Each tribe and each culture had their own name for the regions.30 AnswersHistory2 days ago
- 143Upvotes of all answers in this question
The Democrats mishandled coronavirus not Trump, remember they had all of their focus on impeachment when coronavirus hit us Blame them?
They were supposed to be looking out for the American people not trying to get rid of
The president30 AnswersPolitics3 days ago