- 1Upvotes of all answers in this question
And demand not wanting to play for the jets if they end up getting the first pick next april?
he hinted recently at returning for his senior year of college next year. the jets currently have the worst record and not won any games. they are not the most attractive to play for. though a true competitor will want to go there and try to turn that franchise around.
jets currently have sam darnold at QB, who obviously hasn't been playing up to hype with his top pick.
patriots, bengals, texans, jags, broncos, giants, vikings, and falcons are all at the bottom. falcons or patriots would be most desirable to tank for trevor. but it will be interesting as the season plays out.12 AnswersFootball (American)2 days ago
- 311Upvotes of all answers in this question
Anonymous is Miles Taylor, a former white house aide.
He seeds the narrative that his followers believe. He is full of conspiracy theories. And his cult believe his every word.75 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 16Upvotes of all answers in this questionFavorite Answer:
I have never heard of him, sorry.7 AnswersRock and Pop3 days ago
- 250Upvotes of all answers in this question
"You Literally Can't Believe The Facts Tucker Carlson Tells You. So Say Fox's Lawyers"
"Fox's lawyers: The "'general tenor' of the show should then inform a viewer that [Carlson] is not 'stating actual facts' about the topics he discusses and is instead engaging in 'exaggeration' and 'non-literal commentary.' "55 AnswersPolitics18 hours ago
- 37Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 23Upvotes of all answers in this question
Hurricane zeta just hit New Orleans and the power is out. Idk when it’s gonna come back on. It’s hot in my house at night. I want to sleep in my car with the ac on for a few nights. Would this be a serious problem for the vehicle?14 AnswersMaintenance & Repairs8 hours ago
- 811Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 299Upvotes of all answers in this question
Go ahead. Get it off your chest. Be as nasty as you know you are. Don't hold back.51 AnswersPolitics14 hours ago
- 309Upvotes of all answers in this question65 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 702Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 466Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 85Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 79Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 27Upvotes of all answers in this questionFavorite Answer:
FOX in the mornings.26 AnswersOther - Television1 day ago
- 58Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 55Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 74Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 999+Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 49Upvotes of all answers in this questionFavorite Answer:
Cause he doesn't care for his fans19 AnswersPolitics14 hours ago
- 16Upvotes of all answers in this question
In 2018, the New York Times published an op-ed from "Anonymous," who was described as "a senior official in the Trump administration whose identity is known to us."
The author Anonymous recently revealed himself as Miles Taylor, a former Chief of Staff to the Secretary of the Department of Homeland Security.
There is only one problem. When Taylor wrote the article, he wasn't the Chief of Staff at the DHS. He hadn't assumed that post yet. He was a policy advisor back in 2018. He was not a "senior official" as the NY Times claimed.6 AnswersPolitics11 hours ago