- 85Upvotes of all answers in this question
Have you thanked President Trump for taking out Iran's top nuclear scientist, but idiot Joe Biden wanted to make Nuclear deals with Iran?
Tehran, Iran (CNN) Iran's top nuclear scientist was killed Friday in an alleged assassination that the country's foreign minister linked to Israel.
Mohsen Fakhrizadeh, considered one of the masterminds of Iran's controversial nuclear program, died after his car was apparently ambushed in a district east of Tehran. Photos from the scene showed the shattered windshield of a car, and blood on the road.
Trump Patriots Over Rule Biden Newsom To End California Virus Curfew19 AnswersPolitics1 hour ago
- 15Upvotes of all answers in this question
I get disgusted every week at how little I can save of my money.. does this get better or worse, as I get older? ?
I make $8.00 per hour and only work 25 hours every week. I have my bachelor’s degree with no debt, and I’m currently in grad school getting my master’s with a focus on finance. Will it be easier to save money when I actually make more than $8 per hour? I have savings and a few stock investments, but it’s hard making $8 per hour.21 AnswersOther - Business & Finance2 days ago
- 80Upvotes of all answers in this question
I prefer productive people like President elect Biden whom get things done over clown loser fools like CHUMP don't you?
What Joe Biden Has Achieved in 40 Years of Politics
BY DARRAGH ROCHE ON 10/22/20 AT 8:56 AM EDT
He helped the Obama administration pass several key pieces of legislation, including the 2010 Tax Relief Act, the Budget Control Act of 2011, which dealt with a debt ceiling crisis, and the American Taxpayer Relief Act of 2012. The 2012 act resolved the so-called "fiscal cliff."
Obamacare and the "Cancer Moonshot"
Biden has previously highlighted his role in the passage of the Affordable Care Act (ACA), also called Obamacare. This was the Obama's signature piece of healthcare legislation, which passed in 2010 with limited bipartisan support and Biden's personal role seems to have been getting his own party on board.
Career in the Senate
Biden sponsored one of the first climate change bills in the Senate in 1986 and went on to propose curbing greenhouse gas emissions in 2007.
In 2008, he successfully passed the PROTECT Our Children Act, which was aimed at addressing the online exploitation of children.
The Violence Against Women Act
Biden co-sponsored the original Violence Against Women Act in 1994 along with Republican Senator Orrin Hatch of Utah. Biden was chair of the Senate Judiciary Committee at the time.
The act passed with bipartisan support in both houses of Congress and following its passage, intimate partner violence against females fell 53 percent up to 2008, according to the Bureau of Justice Statistics.18 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 24Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 740Upvotes of all answers in this question124 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 92Upvotes of all answers in this question40 AnswersNewborn & Baby1 day ago
- 59Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 999+Upvotes of all answers in this questionFavorite Answer:
If you genuinely think someone "created" the Covid pandemic to attack Trump, you are not living in the real world. Get over the conspiracy theories.
He was a poor president even before the pandemic -- unfit, unqualified, a narcissistic compulsive liar who tried to solicit interference in our election process from a foreign power. He accomplished very little, he damaged our reputation with international friends and allies, and even the economy he touted at every opportunity was not as great as he claimed it was. He also inherited much of it from Obama.
Presidential historians and political scientists currently rank him among the worst presidents we've ever had, and they are qualified to say. As a historian myself, I am not expecting their assessments to change.140 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 252Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 56Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 132Upvotes of all answers in this question40 AnswersOther - Environment2 days ago
- 199Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 136Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 92Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 127Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 36Upvotes of all answers in this question24 AnswersEtiquette2 days ago
- 144Upvotes of all answers in this question
If my house was on fire I'd want the individuals putting out the fire to be experts at putting out fires, I wouldn't want them hired just because they weren't white, anyone who can't pass whatever tests they have to prove they're qualified for the job shouldn't be allowed to have the job!38 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 154Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 32Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 352Upvotes of all answers in this question