- 28Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 2Upvotes of all answers in this question
Pele is Number One. Rest In Peace Maradona.5 AnswersFIFA World Cup (TM)2 days ago
- 9Upvotes of all answers in this question
I was wondering if there was a way to theoretically take a train trip from Miami to a place with snow like the North Pole. What would Christmas Eve at the North Pole be like?
I found the Amtrak silver star runs to Washington DC From Miami.
The Capitol Limited runs from DC to Chicago (can see beautiful figure skaters on an ice rink in Chicago)
The Empire Builder train runs from Chicago to Milwaukee (can see beautiful Christmas waltzes and elegant dancing)
To St Paul (see ice castles)
To Fargo and then to Grand Forks.
From grand forks a bus like runs to Winnipeg. (Can see the beautiful people in a beautiful snow scene like the holiday ads and Christmas cards)
From Winnipeg a train runs north through Thompson (see arctic Wolves)
And then to Churchill (see belugas on the Hudson Bay coast)
North from Churchill there are no trains so I assume ferries ⛴ are the only way to reach towns further north. I heard there is a good ferry system in Canada 🇨🇦.
There are a few towns that I assume look like Christmas villages along that coast Arviat, Rankin Inlet, Hall Beach and Arctic Bay and Griese Flord.
North from Griese Fjord the seas are frozen so I assume that Tundra Buggy is the only way to get further north. There are tundra buggy services up there to get to Eureka and then to Alert.
From Alert it is a long distance across ice 🧊 to North Pole. Are there eskimos up here in ice fishing igloos on frozen sea. Are there penguins 🐧. Are there cute polar bears?4 AnswersMiami2 days ago
- 853Upvotes of all answers in this question136 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 94Upvotes of all answers in this question43 AnswersNewborn & Baby1 day ago
- 61Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 999+Upvotes of all answers in this questionFavorite Answer:
If you genuinely think someone "created" the Covid pandemic to attack Trump, you are not living in the real world. Get over the conspiracy theories.
He was a poor president even before the pandemic -- unfit, unqualified, a narcissistic compulsive liar who tried to solicit interference in our election process from a foreign power. He accomplished very little, he damaged our reputation with international friends and allies, and even the economy he touted at every opportunity was not as great as he claimed it was. He also inherited much of it from Obama.
Presidential historians and political scientists currently rank him among the worst presidents we've ever had, and they are qualified to say. As a historian myself, I am not expecting their assessments to change.142 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 309Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 57Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 126Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 132Upvotes of all answers in this question40 AnswersOther - Environment2 days ago
- 199Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 136Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 92Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 41Upvotes of all answers in this question24 AnswersEtiquette2 days ago
- 149Upvotes of all answers in this question
If my house was on fire I'd want the individuals putting out the fire to be experts at putting out fires, I wouldn't want them hired just because they weren't white, anyone who can't pass whatever tests they have to prove they're qualified for the job shouldn't be allowed to have the job!37 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 164Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 354Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 34Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 106Upvotes of all answers in this question
Dirty Obama was behind all the fake Russian collusion and attacks on Trump, should Trump go after the real enemy of the US, Joe Biden?
Joe Biden, the pawn of the Chinese Communists.
Obama was a pawn of Iran and Russia.19 AnswersPolitics12 hours ago