- 10Upvotes of all answers in this questionFavorite Answer:
In the words of the great Hilary duff "why not?"8 AnswersRap and Hip-Hop2 days ago
- 188Upvotes of all answers in this question
Joe Biden said during a campaign speech in Philadelphia that about 200 million people have died of the coronavirus in the US — or nearly two-thirds of the population — though the number is just shy of 200,000.
“If Donald Trump has his way, the complications from COVID-19, which are well beyond what they should be — it’s estimated that 200 million people have died — probably by the time I finish this talk,” the Democratic presidential nominee said Sunday, according to Fox News.
Biden made a similar comment when he added several extra zeroes to the nation’s coronavirus death toll during a campaign stop in Pennsylvania in June.
ILL NEVER VOTE DEMOCRATS53 AnswersPolitics6 hours ago
- 20Upvotes of all answers in this question
Breaking News: Trump's stock market on way to total collapse due to Trump's failure with Coronavirus, why do cons ruin the economy?
Same thing happened with Bush. Now cons will complain next year Biden is taking too long to fix Trump/Republican Depression.12 AnswersPolitics6 hours ago
- 15Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 55Upvotes of all answers in this question
Does that mean I am going to be really pretty?
Other things I have:
Neptune conjunct ascendant
Venus in the 1st house with my Taurus ascendant16 AnswersAstronomy & Space4 days ago
- 35Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 63Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 658Upvotes of all answers in this question
Donald Trump calls “Ruth Bader Ginsburg an “amazing woman“ upon her passing. Are we sure Trump is conservative ?
Ruth Bader Ginsburg was one of the most liberal justices in Supreme Court history.151 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 154Upvotes of all answers in this question
If Trump supporters are so sure Trump will win in November, why are they in such a hurry to replace Ruth Bader Ginsburg?Favorite Answer:
Excellent question. And all the evasive answers from Trump toadies here in Y!A don't answer the question while raising many other questions about the Trump supporters true motives. It can wait until after the new President is sworn in. “The American people should have a voice in the selection of their next Supreme Court Justice. Therefore, this vacancy should not be filled until we have a new president.”--Moscow Mitch.34 AnswersPolitics13 hours ago
- 181Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 79Upvotes of all answers in this question
You believe in this pathetic lie of hard-work = success.
That was an anomaly in the 1950's and 60's; and isn't
applicable in today's world. I believe we are moving
towards a world without money. You can already see
this emerging paradigm in the rapidly developing fields
of 3D printing and nanotechnology. Prototypes for
star-trek replicators have already been invented. 100
years from now, I hope people look back and view the
40 hour work/week as slave-labor.
Your thoughts?37 AnswersOther - Society & Culture1 day ago
- 83Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 128Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 180Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 26Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 19Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 17Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 168Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 3Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 65Upvotes of all answers in this question