- 999+Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 976Upvotes of all answers in this question111 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 456Upvotes of all answers in this question103 AnswersPolitics3 days ago
- 54Upvotes of all answers in this question
Did Melania Trump ever talk about the romance between her and Trump, the chemistry or magic between them?
I wonder what made her so attracted to him. Was it the charm, the way he respects women, treats them like queens? Was it the kind, gentle heart? Was it his fatherly demeanor? Was it his pearls of wisdom? Perhaps it was his ability to have fair, rational conversations and listen to the feelings, thoughts of others?14 AnswersPolitics4 days ago
- 226Upvotes of all answers in this question
They are bias and disrespectul, always cutting off Trumps interview clips and stating their own opinion like it's a disclaimer "there is no evidence of such illegal votes and there is no evidence of Trump".
I thought the media is supposed to be the protector of democracy, they should not be bias. What do you guys think?41 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 7Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 852Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 636Upvotes of all answers in this question118 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 110Upvotes of all answers in this questionFavorite Answer:
They blocked it because it would harm their candidate and their plot and scheme was to get Joe Biden elected President. The FBI has even covered it up, but that is no surprise since they were in on Hillary's scheme against Donald Trump's campaign.30 AnswersPolitics8 hours ago
- 120Upvotes of all answers in this question36 AnswersPolitics18 hours ago
- 188Upvotes of all answers in this question
What group of people have watermelon, fried chicken, cornbread, collard greens, chitlins, and cherry-flavored Kool-Aid for Christmas dinner?
Rather than the more traditional turkey, ham, stuffing, cranberry sauce, etc?37 AnswersBooks & Authors1 day ago
- 50Upvotes of all answers in this question21 AnswersPolitics8 hours ago
- 159Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 33Upvotes of all answers in this question16 AnswersPolitics3 hours ago
- 60Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 174Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 17Upvotes of all answers in this question
We have been having issues in our relationship and have started counseling to help. I have lost some attraction for him due to his reluctance to commit, help with the house and chores and makes me feel guilty when he buys me things(even though I pay all the bills). I feel like I am going crazy! I can’t count on him to finish anything he starts ie: he still hasn’t finish my grandmas taxes from July!
Is this worth trying to fix?11 AnswersPsychology22 hours ago
- 24Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 42Upvotes of all answers in this questionFavorite Answer:
George W. Bush. That's not even close. Trump didn't even have the qualifications to occupy the role of president. He made his four years attacking others and turn Americans against one another. Bush on the other hand rarely, if ever, attacked fellow Americans, not even Democrats. Bush was also a calm person whereas Trump is emotionally unstable jumping from one reaction to another within the span of a moment.20 AnswersPolitics21 hours ago
- 103Upvotes of all answers in this question