- 165Upvotes of all answers in this question
Texas Governor Greg Abbott lifted the mask mandate and announced that all businesses can reopen at 100%. Good idea or too soon?
AUSTIN — Texans will no longer be required to wear a face mask in public, and all businesses will be able open at full capacity starting next week, Gov. Greg Abbott announced Tuesday.43 AnswersPolitics16 hours ago
- 466Upvotes of all answers in this question
Trump has been accused of rape, sexual assault, & sexual harassment by at least 25 women, but Andrew Cuomo, right? ?
Donald Trump, the 45th president of the United States, has been accused of rape, sexual assault, and sexual harassment, including non-consensual kissing or groping, by at least 25 women since the 1970s.The accusations have resulted in three instances of litigation: his then-wife Ivana made a rape claim during their 1989 divorce litigation but later recanted that claim; businesswoman Jill Harth sued Trump in 1997 alleging breach of contract while also suing for sexual harassment but agreed to forfeit her sexual harassment claim as part of a settlement she received relating to the former suit; and, in 2017, former The Apprentice contestant Summer Zervos filed a defamation lawsuit after Trump accused her of lying about her sexual misconduct allegations against him.114 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 210Upvotes of all answers in this question
I want to take my kids to Walt Disney World once the pandemic is over.
And there are deals for booking in advance where I can redeem the trip within two years, but buy now for a significant discount.
Should I do that.
Or will it be like Dr. Seuss and Disney World gets cancelled by then because liberals claim: "It beez racist?"52 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 14Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 48Upvotes of all answers in this question13 AnswersPolitics48 mins ago
- 1Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 337Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 522Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 174Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 112Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 96Upvotes of all answers in this question37 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 106Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 34Upvotes of all answers in this questionFavorite Answer:
Yeah, the GOP has gotten really weird since George H. W. Bush was president. If you look closely it seems to me the trend started during the Nixon administration. The Trump administration is not the cause but rather a symptom. I'm a former adamant supporter that can no longer get behind a party that props up politicians ON THE NATIONAL STAGE that publicly espouse beliefs that Jewish space lasers started wildfires in California, broadly paint Mexicans as being criminals or think that folks not wanting to see the confederate flag lifted above the building their tax dollars paid for as a horrible example of "cancel culture". Republicans went bat poop crazy off the rails during the Trump reign but it's been a long time coming if you ask me.13 AnswersPolitics5 hours ago
- 34Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 56Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 53Upvotes of all answers in this question
They are dangerous views which can lead us down the path of destruction.23 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 33Upvotes of all answers in this question18 AnswersPolitics20 hours ago
- 76Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 5Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 72Upvotes of all answers in this question
Trump supporting actor admits he got busted in youth for cocaine, spent years in prison and as youngster stole from family friends?
who trusted him. "They would invite me to their homes......I would steal from them".
Are you surprised this man is a Trump supporter based on the lack of character he previously displayed in life?22 AnswersPolitics1 day ago