- 5Upvotes of all answers in this question
(Not a troll just wanna know because I’m a huge fan of Kylie)10 AnswersCelebrities4 days ago
- 64Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 16Upvotes of all answers in this question
Will the Meghan/Harry Oprah interview turn out to be a storm in a teacup, or something way more serious for the Royal Family?Favorite Answer:
It will be a nine-day wonder, a jolly distraction while waiting for the pandemic to abate. As a PR stunt their interview is going to lose them followers, kicking off at a time when Prince Philip is unwell, and most thoughts are with the Queen.7 AnswersRoyalty4 days ago
- 799Upvotes of all answers in this question
It should be more around 20 something like in australia if you ask me158 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 408Upvotes of all answers in this question83 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 435Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 113Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 74Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 81Upvotes of all answers in this questionFavorite Answer:
No physical burning needed. Publishers and toy producers get the message they either stop producing anything that’s not politically correct or get canceled.
Much more to come. It’s just beginning.23 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 42Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 80Upvotes of all answers in this question
armed guards at capital
free speech no longer accepted33 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 850Upvotes of all answers in this question
Over four years later: What do you think was the biggest reason that Donald Trump won the presidency in 2016?
Now Trump is out of office, what do you think is the top single reason that he won enough votes in enough places to win the 2016 presidential election?160 AnswersPolitics3 days ago
- 70Upvotes of all answers in this question28 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 26Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 41Upvotes of all answers in this question
Well, left wing in congress got their $1.9 trillion joke passed, isn't it too bad that 9% goes to covid and 91% goes to liberal pork fat?
Why call it "covid relief" when it should have been called "quid-pro-quo pork fat bill".
Across the country > With millions still out of work, most small businesses still closed or open for hardly any hours per week -> Even a giant handful of dems in both houses now knows this pork vote will kill their political career next year's elections.13 AnswersPolitics15 hours ago
- 6Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 47Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 154Upvotes of all answers in this question40 AnswersPolitics1 day ago