- 21Upvotes of all answers in this question
Along with Kirstie Alley and James Woods
But lets be honest, Woods, Alley and Quaid haven't had an acting job in at least 10 years...20 AnswersPolitics4 hours ago
- 305Upvotes of all answers in this question74 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 25Upvotes of all answers in this question
In your opinion, do you think Janet Yellen has the qualifications for the Treasury Secretary position?
List her resume.12 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 237Upvotes of all answers in this question
I am willing to bet that now that the spotlight is not on her she dumps Trump within 6 months.77 AnswersPolitics22 hours ago
- 24Upvotes of all answers in this question
1)eliminate minimum wage
2)eliminate child labor laws, workplace safety protection and environmental protection laws
3)eliminate collective bargaining and the right to strike
4)eliminate the social security system like welfare and old age pension. all that money that was formerly used on those programs, should instead be given as subsidies to oil and pharmaceutical companies.
5)privatize public education and run it like a business11 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 49Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 45Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 623Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 935Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 759Upvotes of all answers in this question236 AnswersPolitics4 days ago
- 62Upvotes of all answers in this question
While Democratic Governors are shutting things down why aren't they shutting down left wing protests?Favorite Answer:
Great question why have they condoned these all along? I guess that Covid is smart enough to know who is a democrat and a Republican they are hypocrites20 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 99Upvotes of all answers in this question
My mom recently passed away. I am the executor of her estate. I want to give my sister a check for her share of the estate. ?
My sister insists that she will only take cash. She will not take a check or a wire transfer. How should I pay my sister her share of the estate? I do not feel comfortable paying her in cash. Thank you for your answer.34 AnswersRenting & Real Estate19 hours ago
- 98Upvotes of all answers in this question
Tucker Carlson, Rush Limbaugh, and Laura Ingraham have all distanced themselves from Trump regarding the election. Your thoughts?
Donald Trump continued to gravitate towards his new rightwing media allies at TV channels One America Network and Newsmax on Tuesday, even as heavyweight supporters Laura Ingraham, Tucker Carlson and Rush Limbaugh distanced themselves from the president’s attempts to overturn his election defeat by Joe Biden.
On Fox News on Monday, Ingraham said: “Unless the legal situation changes in a dramatic and unlikely manner, Joe Biden will be inaugurated on 20 January.”
Carlson claimed “the 2020 election was not fair”, but admitted Trump had lost it.
On his radio show, Limbaugh attacked Trump’s lawyers in Pennsylvania, led by Rudy Giuliani, for failing to provide any evidence to back claims of voter fraud in the state.
“You announce massive bombshells,” he said, “then you better have some bombshells.”40 AnswersPolitics22 hours ago
- 155Upvotes of all answers in this question
If Supreme Court doesn't send the election to House for vote*, and Biden becomes POTUS, won't he be a tainted president?
Supreme Court can send election to House to be decided. In that case each state would get one vote. If that happens the vote vote will be 31 to 19 TRUMP31 AnswersPolitics23 hours ago
- 58Upvotes of all answers in this question
If I was confident that I would win, I would allow a lawsuit to happen against me just to rub it in the face of my opponent that I truly was the one in the right.20 AnswersPolitics11 hours ago
- 60Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 56Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 13Upvotes of all answers in this question
If I understand my history lessons in School correctly, there were a strong opinion in the US to stay out of WW2 in Europe and Asia. Not that the US was especially friendly with Japan or Nazi Germany, but because ;'...let them deal with their own problems over there, and leave us out of it!'. Is this historically incorrect? ...and Churchill desperately tried to lobby the US to get involved, so was he secretly 'pleased' when Pearl Harbour was attacked, since that suddenly involved the US by default?15 AnswersHistory9 hours ago
- 26Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 33Upvotes of all answers in this question