- 239Upvotes of all answers in this question
CNN)Millions of Californians may soon find themselves under a regional stay-at-home order once again under new restrictions announced Thursday by California Gov. Gavin Newsom.
The new stay-at-home order will take hold in regions where hospitals are feeling the squeeze on capacity to treat the incoming surge of Covid-19 patients. A strict stay-at home order will go into effect 48 hours after hospital intensive care unit capacity drops below 15% in one of five regions the state is divided into: Northern California, Bay Area, Greater Sacramento, San Joaquin Valley and Southern California.69 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 29Upvotes of all answers in this question
What is your opinion on California’s ban on gas powered cars aka (Executive Order N 79-20) ? Governor Gavin Newsom wants to ban all gas powered vehicles and replace them with clean electric run powered cars in order to help reduce emissions and combat climate change . With so many rolling black outs every year during wildfire season, would it be possible to power all the 15 million registered cars in the state and possibly much more ?20 AnswersPolitics3 days ago
- 91Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 131Upvotes of all answers in this question
Only their physical strength gives them leverage, but how they bully, insult, rape, envy, physically attack women is a sign of weakness44 AnswersGender Studies1 day ago
- 525Upvotes of all answers in this question
Who's behind the voting fraud? Joe Biden, Hillary Clinton, or Nancy Pelosi? Or is it a group effort?
I think Hillary and Pelosi are the masterminds behind it but that Joe Biden was in on it. Here's why I believe that:
1. Biden admitted that his campaign has put together the most impressive voter fraud organization ever.
2. Pelosi said something along the lines of she has a quiver up her sleeves or something.
3. Hillary has always been bitter and is known for being a domestic terrorist. She said confidently that Trump won't win and that Biden must not conceive [because the election is rigged for him].79 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 221Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 84Upvotes of all answers in this question
I'll be honest, I voted for Trump twice. However, I'm beginning to feel that a Biden Administration won't be as catastrophic as some Conservative Christians claim. I wholeheartedly believe He's an idiot, shady, and in it for money, and power. -BUT- Trump certainly isn't perfect either. He was nearly too conservative with His anti-abortion agenda, and allowing too much religious influence in Government. Overall will Biden be any better?29 AnswersPolitics3 hours ago
- 52Upvotes of all answers in this question
did biden pick her by perceived gender and race...?14 AnswersGender Studies20 hours ago
- 44Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 686Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 46Upvotes of all answers in this question
One of my 2021 resolutions is to expand my taste in music and find new genres or artists. I plan on making a long list to explore throughout the year, so drop some of your favorites!
You can answer with artists, songs, albums, personal playlists or even a specific genres! Hey, drop your own music if you'd like! I will give it a listen!
Thanks for the help! No judgements on your taste, I'm open to anything!22 AnswersOther - Music2 days ago
- 74Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 264Upvotes of all answers in this question
I read a Yahoo article in which Trump's lawyer and also Michael Flynn are calling for a coup. Would a forceful takeover work for Trump?
The number of Republicans stating that there was no election fraud is rapidly growing and is becoming hard to ignore. Most are admitting Trump's loss. Even Trump's main man and most loyal supporter, Attorney General William Barr, has done an investigation and concluded that there is no proof of fraud in the election. So could a coup work for Trump? Would he have the might and the manpower to ever pull such a stunt off?51 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 40Upvotes of all answers in this question
In the U.S. we have places such as Detroit Michigan and Chicago Illinois .
High gang activity. Drug deals. Rape , murder etc.
Are there places In France , Germany , England , Europe , Turkey , India , Saudi Arabia as such ?21 AnswersOther - Society & Culture2 days ago
- 20Upvotes of all answers in this question
When I asked him for his birth time, he asked why. I replied, “It’s for your natal chart.” I also told him I want to see how compatible we are, but he just laughed. Then, he told me that astrology is nonsense. What should I do?13 AnswersAstronomy & Space5 hours ago
- 7Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 516Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 45Upvotes of all answers in this question
Biden wants us to unite and move forward. Dems, can we start by you apologizing to Trump and thanking him for the vaccine from Warp Speed?
This is a great opportunity. I'm extending the Democrat Party an olive branch here. You can use this post to go on the record and we can begin this healing process.11 AnswersPolitics4 hours ago
- 289Upvotes of all answers in this questionFavorite Answer:
Yes, most likely. Sadly, we are still stuck with dipsh..in CA.
Just teasing, but seriously, the fraud is smeared all over all of this and yet, the morons keep asking for a citation? Can't they look up inline and see it for themselves?
The links for that video are everywhere and Infowars just played it on the show, which repeats all day and is also on Banned.video.
These people wanted communism so damned bad they don't care how they get it. I am so livid at these idiots. They need to go to a communist/socialist country and see for themselves. I have seen it and it is UGLY.
They ARE FREE TO GO BUT THEY WILL NEVER TURN THIS OCUNTRY INTO A COMMUNIST STATE. PERIOD.
@OP, yes, that is it. It is EVERYWHERE. I think this thing might end sooner than we thought.31 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 55Upvotes of all answers in this question