- 134Upvotes of all answers in this question32 AnswersPolitics13 hours ago
- 654Upvotes of all answers in this question194 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 999+Upvotes of all answers in this question227 AnswersPolitics4 days ago
- 482Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 15Upvotes of all answers in this question11 AnswersPolitics11 hours ago
- 652Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 75Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 71Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 999+Upvotes of all answers in this question
Have the Communists taken over America like Rudy says? Just how deep does the Communist Democrat voter fraud go?
"There is a national conspiracy behind a communist plot backed by Venezuela's Hugo Chaves, in concert with Cuba and China, tied to Democrat leadership through the Clinton Foundation and George Soros." -- Rudy Giuliani123 AnswersPolitics3 days ago
- 204Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 170Upvotes of all answers in this question
He got 74 MILLION VOTES.
That's a WIN in ANYBODY'S BOOK! MAGA!!39 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 67Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 49Upvotes of all answers in this question
Why are people so willing to turn a blind eye to dead people and animals voting as well as the illegal immigrants and the Dominion software?
Not to mention, all the invalid mail-in votes that were either backdated to appear legit or had multiple mail-in votes come from the same person. And don't tell me that can't happen. I heard about a woman who was delivered THREE ballots to mail in, one with her married name, one with her maiden name, and one with her married name hyphenated. Is it just because they're that desperate to get Trump out of office that they'll believe whatever the corrupt Trump-hating mainstream media tells them despite all the glaring evidence of voter fraud?13 AnswersPolitics1 hour ago
- 11Upvotes of all answers in this question6 AnswersGender Studies9 hours ago
- 135Upvotes of all answers in this question
Biden plans to rejoin the Paris climate agreement, stop the US exit from the World Health Organization & resuscitate the Iran nuclear deal?Favorite Answer:
Paris was a bad agreement. I believe in anthropgenic climate change, but Paris was nonbinding and most nations only made pledges that basically just comported with how they were already trending. The US was the only country that made aggressive commitments. I do think we need international cooperation, but it should start with geoengineering and creating x-prizes for technological innovations to ease the transition.
The WHO has issues. It's been captured by China. But just walking away is NOT the right response.
The Iran nuclear deal was a joke. It was a PR accomplishment meant to give Obama a legacy item. It excluded military sites that we KNOW they've done nuclear work at in the past and the 'snapback' sanctions were an illusion that could never happen in reality because of the bureaucratic layers.32 AnswersPolitics22 hours ago
- 80Upvotes of all answers in this question
If y’all can vote for Biden and that’s what you asked for, no vaccines till 2024 till Trump is back in... you’ll have to deal without it .
You don’t take someone’s private creations and steal them ... you don’t want Trump ... so long vaccines you should have re-elected him29 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 83Upvotes of all answers in this question
Trump has Jewish family members and has treated Israel and Jews better than any American president in US history.27 AnswersPolitics18 hours ago
- 9Upvotes of all answers in this question
In your opinion, do you think Janet Yellen has the qualifications for the Treasury Secretary position?
List her resume.6 AnswersPolitics9 hours ago
- 14Upvotes of all answers in this questionFavorite Answer:
You won't get many responses from MAGA people, they'll have to think a little and that will make their head hurt.9 AnswersPolitics17 hours ago
- 220Upvotes of all answers in this question
It would need to be someone else who uses cheap temporary hair dye that run when they sweat.50 AnswersPolitics3 days ago