Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.
- 999+Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 46Upvotes of all answers in this question12 AnswersPolitics11 hours ago
- 32Upvotes of all answers in this question
"Yippee!!!": Emails show Trump officials celebrating efforts to change CDC reports on coronavirus. Why they do this cons?Favorite Answer:
A year ago, Trump said that the low-side estimate for COVID-19 deaths was 100,000 and we would be under that when the pandemic ended.
1. Trump on February 26: "And again, when you have 15 people, and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero, that’s a pretty good job we’ve done."https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefings-statements/re... Trump on March 10: "I think the U.S. has done a very good job on testing....And we’re prepared, and we’re doing a great job with it. And it will go away. Just stay calm. It will go away."https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefings-statements/re... Trump says ‘I don't take responsibility’ for coronavirus failureshttps://www.msnbc.com/the-last-word/watch/trump-sa... The US's top infectious-diseases expert said 'it would be nice' if Trump hadn't scrapped the NSC's global-health unithttps://news.yahoo.com/uss-top-infectious-disease-... ' The president introduced his fiscal year 2021 budget proposal on Feb. 10, just 11 days after the World Health Organization declared the coronavirus outbreak a public health emergency of international concerns. The spending plan included a 16 percent reduction in CDC funding from the 2020 spending levels. 'https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trump-cut-cdcs-bud...13 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 329Upvotes of all answers in this question112 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 84Upvotes of all answers in this question
Does cancel-culture America really believe they can shape the country in their image using passive/aggressive force? Then what happens?Favorite Answer:
Regardless of which political party you affiliate with or don't, if you're an American you have the right to speak freely. If someone tries to cancel or silence you that's all the more reason to get loud.
To the person who said, get over it things change... Yes things change because of people who stand up for their rights. Segregation, black Civil rights movement, women and blacks getting the right to vote, gay marriages, interracial marriages... it was the people that refused to be canceled that gave us these rights by speaking out in the face of adversity. They didn't just "get over it."31 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 94Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 10Upvotes of all answers in this question
Chris Wallace said that Vice President Kamala Harris appears to be treating the border crisis like a crime scene in which she wants zero “fingerprints.”
The Fox News anchor addressed the Democrat’s continued absence from the U.S. southern border with Mexico despite a growing humanitarian debacle.
Mr. Wallace made the comment after colleague Bill Hemmer noted her trip to California — but not its southern border — and another to Chicago.7 AnswersPolitics6 hours ago
- 183Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 428Upvotes of all answers in this questionFavorite Answer:
Absolutely, he is a traitor who portrayed the royal family and should never be allowed in England again.64 AnswersRoyalty2 days ago
- 25Upvotes of all answers in this questionFavorite Answer:
Because the media cover for them. We all saw the cities burning while some lame "journalist" stood there telling us it was just "peaceful unrest". Then the govt just turns them loose to do it again.10 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 27Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 47Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 14Upvotes of all answers in this question
why were BLM rioters and protestors allowed to just walk around with baseball bats beating out windows and setting cars & buildings on fire?
i was watching youtube videos of last years riots in cities like Cleveland, Oh, and it just showed them walking around non chalantly and at ease just breaking out windows here and there and it is all in broad daylight, police sirens not anywhere, why?7 AnswersPolitics5 hours ago
- 25Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 18Upvotes of all answers in this question
If you were given 74 million dollars and told you could only spend it on something that would benefit your community. What would you..?Favorite Answer:
I would start asking non-Whites how much they would need to be paid in order to want to live around their own people in their own country.
May be able to clean one city up a bit with that.. Would probably have to offer them about £15,000 per head to leave, which could see about 5000 less of them. Which would definitely be an investment & benefit for my people in our community.11 AnswersPolitics3 hours ago
- 837Upvotes of all answers in this questionFavorite Answer:
CNN's statement sounds about right. The big forum (politics of course) is pretty much a cesspit of unsubstantiated extremist claims and accusations. My guess is that what's really driving it though is that Y!A simply isn't profitable.133 AnswersPolitics4 days ago
- 60Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 62Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 4Upvotes of all answers in this question7 AnswersPolitics2 hours ago
- 5Upvotes of all answers in this question