- 211Upvotes of all answers in this question
I want to take my kids to Walt Disney World once the pandemic is over.
And there are deals for booking in advance where I can redeem the trip within two years, but buy now for a significant discount.
Should I do that.
Or will it be like Dr. Seuss and Disney World gets cancelled by then because liberals claim: "It beez racist?"54 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 35Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 29Upvotes of all answers in this question
Why all the uproar that the Dr. Seuss corporation decided to stop publishing a book he wrote in 1937 that was not meant for children?Favorite Answer:
These are the same people who believe in QAnon. Do you expect them to listen to the facts the Seuss Enterprise and Publishing Corporation decided to cease publishing certain Seuss books because they disparaged certain ethnicities and were not good sellers. These people do not just spread misinformation, but are anti-American.16 AnswersPolitics11 hours ago
- 59Upvotes of all answers in this questionFavorite Answer:
Tanden's tweets are mild and innocuous in comparison to Trump's vicious attacks. Sexism is only part of the Republican bad attitude. Hypocrisy is a major aspect of Republican political behavior.
Republicans are the biggest hypocrites on the face of the planet.16 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 7Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 476Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 23Upvotes of all answers in this question
Social "justice" thugs, Can you please explain again how looting & burning minority-owned businesses is social "justice"?Favorite Answer:
It’s like this:11 AnswersPolitics3 hours ago
- 487Upvotes of all answers in this question
Texas Governor Greg Abbott lifted the mask mandate and announced that all businesses can reopen at 100%. Good idea or too soon?
AUSTIN — Texans will no longer be required to wear a face mask in public, and all businesses will be able open at full capacity starting next week, Gov. Greg Abbott announced Tuesday.75 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 533Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 226Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 126Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 74Upvotes of all answers in this question
The king will be back...21 AnswersPolitics9 hours ago
- 529Upvotes of all answers in this question
Trump has been accused of rape, sexual assault, & sexual harassment by at least 25 women, but Andrew Cuomo, right? ?
Donald Trump, the 45th president of the United States, has been accused of rape, sexual assault, and sexual harassment, including non-consensual kissing or groping, by at least 25 women since the 1970s.The accusations have resulted in three instances of litigation: his then-wife Ivana made a rape claim during their 1989 divorce litigation but later recanted that claim; businesswoman Jill Harth sued Trump in 1997 alleging breach of contract while also suing for sexual harassment but agreed to forfeit her sexual harassment claim as part of a settlement she received relating to the former suit; and, in 2017, former The Apprentice contestant Summer Zervos filed a defamation lawsuit after Trump accused her of lying about her sexual misconduct allegations against him.122 AnswersPolitics3 days ago
- 47Upvotes of all answers in this question19 AnswersPolitics10 hours ago
- 123Upvotes of all answers in this question39 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 128Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 34Upvotes of all answers in this questionFavorite Answer:
Yeah, the GOP has gotten really weird since George H. W. Bush was president. If you look closely it seems to me the trend started during the Nixon administration. The Trump administration is not the cause but rather a symptom. I'm a former adamant supporter that can no longer get behind a party that props up politicians ON THE NATIONAL STAGE that publicly espouse beliefs that Jewish space lasers started wildfires in California, broadly paint Mexicans as being criminals or think that folks not wanting to see the confederate flag lifted above the building their tax dollars paid for as a horrible example of "cancel culture". Republicans went bat poop crazy off the rails during the Trump reign but it's been a long time coming if you ask me.15 AnswersPolitics16 hours ago
- 55Upvotes of all answers in this question21 AnswersPolitics9 hours ago
- 36Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 23Upvotes of all answers in this question