- 590Upvotes of all answers in this question100 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 651Upvotes of all answers in this question300 AnswersPolitics4 days ago
- 319Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 42Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 80Upvotes of all answers in this question29 AnswersOther - Society & Culture23 hours ago
- 10Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 221Upvotes of all answers in this question
I'm extremely frustrated with the DNC for having put in one of the worst candidates they could have put it almost as if they don't want to beat Trump.
Meanwhile, I also don't want more looting and rioting in major cities, don't want more anti-white onslaught, don't want more cancel culture, don't want more insanely constricting COVID regulations (beyond sensible regulations such as more testing), and don't want more infringement on our second amendment rights.
But I also don't want more tax cuts for the super rich, more corporate corruption, more environmental deregulation, more gutting of social services and public healthcare, don't want massive border and immigration intrusion that Trump and the Republicans like.
Plus while I'm very concerned about the issue in the first group, there's really not much Trump can do to stop all of that because much of it is put forth by private groups. Trumpers are foolish to believe that Mt. Rushmore speech where he basically promises an end to that if he's reelected.
So really, if I'm not even CONSIDER voting Turnip, why should I? What good really could come of it?
I'd leave this country, but now due to COVID border restrictions I can't.51 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 101Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 147Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 51Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 259Upvotes of all answers in this question
“Americans harnessed electricity, split the atom, and gave the world the telephone and the internet. We settled the Wild West, won two World Wars, landed American Astronauts on the Moon—and one day soon, we will plant our flag on Mars!"
Americans did not invent the telephone, that was Alexander Grand Bell from Scotland.
Americans did not split the atom, that was Ernest Rutherford from New Zealand.
Americans did not invent the internet, that was Tim Berners-Lee from Britain.81 AnswersPolitics3 days ago
- 200Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 30Upvotes of all answers in this question13 AnswersPolitics3 hours ago
- 59Upvotes of all answers in this question27 AnswersPolitics15 hours ago
- 23Upvotes of all answers in this question16 AnswersPolitics15 hours ago
- 49Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 73Upvotes of all answers in this question
Woke up this morning and saw 2 eggs smashed on to my windshield. No damage to the car and I don’t know have any suspects but I’m assuming teens. If I call the police, can they even do anything? If I keep the eggs can they check dna or what?41 AnswersMaintenance & Repairs2 days ago
- 20Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 217Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 7Upvotes of all answers in this question
i live in cali and everybody's really scared of the coronavirus even though it has less than a 1 percent deathrate. but things continue to be shut down, and vast majority of ppl I've talked to irl and on facebook etc believe things should be shut down and they're always sharing all the morbidities and patients w complications and comparing ti to HIV/AIDS. Which to me is not a fair comparison as HIV in the 80s before treatment became widely available was always a death sentence leading to AIDS, but covid does not always or even most times lead to death and complications. sometimes i think ppl want it to be deadly bc they don't want to go back to regular life and living and enjoy things being shutdown. thoughts?9 AnswersPsychology20 hours ago