- 56Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 26Upvotes of all answers in this question
Why do cons think someone who owes foreign countries over $400 million dollars is a quality candidate?Favorite Answer:
They DON'T think he's a quality candidate. But they have been brainwashed to believe their Liberal neighbors are scum and the Liberal agenda is anti-American. They should seriously ask themselves who or what it was that managed to convince them of that garbage. THAT is the enemy.
The founding fathers thought it terribly important the President not owe any money to foreigners. It's a no-brainer---so it figures Trump's supporters see no problem. lol11 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 79Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 37Upvotes of all answers in this question
Biden lied about never talking to his son about overseas dealings,because Hunter was laundering money to him-Will the media ask Joe about it?
Documents that Tony Bobulinski provided to Senators have begun appearing in public, and have been obtained by a number of media outlets.
In them, text messages, emails, and other documents illustrate a larger picture of concern regarding the Biden family’s operating procedures, and deep connections that Joe Biden himself has to all of this.
“Don’t mention Joe being involved, it’s only when u are face to face,” Biden family associate James Gilliar—the head of J2cR—says in one WhatsApp text message that Bobulinski provided to the Senate committees. “I know u know that, but they are paranoid.”12 AnswersPolitics18 hours ago
- 91Upvotes of all answers in this question
Don't tell me he uses legal loopholes. There is a reason why he won't release his tax returns: he is either nothing but a clown living on credit or a tax fraud. Which is it, Trumpies?33 AnswersPolitics21 hours ago
- 11Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 220Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 738Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 263Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 298Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 994Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 160Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 35Upvotes of all answers in this question15 AnswersPolitics16 hours ago
- 184Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 16Upvotes of all answers in this question
Is it the same as marxism?11 AnswersPolitics18 hours ago
- 47Upvotes of all answers in this question21 AnswersPolitics6 hours ago
- 94Upvotes of all answers in this question
Why did the English think they had they god given right to conquer and enslave countries all over the world ?
They were so proud of their national motto, " The sun never sets on the British Empire?
Why were they like this ?? Has anything changed ???38 AnswersHistory2 days ago
- 150Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 34Upvotes of all answers in this question
He spent most of his allotted time defending himself rather than describing how he would run the country. And when he couldn't find the right words, he would say, "C'mon". This was definitely a Trump win!9 AnswersPolitics7 hours ago
- 44Upvotes of all answers in this question18 AnswersPolitics7 hours ago