- 600Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 713Upvotes of all answers in this questionFavorite Answer:
Yes. Trump won and will receive all the votes on Dec 14th.67 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 148Upvotes of all answers in this question
Do you feel bad for Donald Trump that the Covid pandemic had to occur during Trump's last year as president?Favorite Answer:
No ! It's his lies and willful incompetence that MURDERED a quarter million Americans.
The day he dies, I will dance and drink Champaign.25 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 18Upvotes of all answers in this question
I know they can with unsecured credit cards but I have secured credit cards with $200 and $300 limits. Since I put up my own money, can they lower it?13 AnswersCredit4 days ago
- 87Upvotes of all answers in this question
Ivanka Trump is under investigation for misuse of Trump inauguration funds. Will she design a new haute couture prison jumpsuit?Favorite Answer:
The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.20 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 39Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 26Upvotes of all answers in this question
Only their physical strength gives them leverage, but how they bully, insult, rape, envy, physically attack women is a sign of weakness20 AnswersGender Studies12 hours ago
- 149Upvotes of all answers in this question
CNN)Millions of Californians may soon find themselves under a regional stay-at-home order once again under new restrictions announced Thursday by California Gov. Gavin Newsom.
The new stay-at-home order will take hold in regions where hospitals are feeling the squeeze on capacity to treat the incoming surge of Covid-19 patients. A strict stay-at home order will go into effect 48 hours after hospital intensive care unit capacity drops below 15% in one of five regions the state is divided into: Northern California, Bay Area, Greater Sacramento, San Joaquin Valley and Southern California.34 AnswersPolitics10 hours ago
- 28Upvotes of all answers in this question
One of my 2021 resolutions is to expand my taste in music and find new genres or artists. I plan on making a long list to explore throughout the year, so drop some of your favorites!
You can answer with artists, songs, albums, personal playlists or even a specific genres! Hey, drop your own music if you'd like! I will give it a listen!
Thanks for the help! No judgements on your taste, I'm open to anything!14 AnswersOther - Music1 day ago
- 499Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 238Upvotes of all answers in this question
I read a Yahoo article in which Trump's lawyer and also Michael Flynn are calling for a coup. Would a forceful takeover work for Trump?
The number of Republicans stating that there was no election fraud is rapidly growing and is becoming hard to ignore. Most are admitting Trump's loss. Even Trump's main man and most loyal supporter, Attorney General William Barr, has done an investigation and concluded that there is no proof of fraud in the election. So could a coup work for Trump? Would he have the might and the manpower to ever pull such a stunt off?41 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 19Upvotes of all answers in this question
For those of you who steadfastly believe Trump really won the election, what are you going to do when Biden takes office on January 20th ?
Will you carry on trying to make the rest of the US believe you or will you move on?8 AnswersPolitics5 hours ago
- 127Upvotes of all answers in this question
Who's behind the voting fraud? Joe Biden, Hillary Clinton, or Nancy Pelosi? Or is it a group effort?
I think Hillary and Pelosi are the masterminds behind it but that Joe Biden was in on it. Here's why I believe that:
1. Biden admitted that his campaign has put together the most impressive voter fraud organization ever.
2. Pelosi said something along the lines of she has a quiver up her sleeves or something.
3. Hillary has always been bitter and is known for being a domestic terrorist. She said confidently that Trump won't win and that Biden must not conceive [because the election is rigged for him].29 AnswersPolitics12 hours ago
- 24Upvotes of all answers in this question
In the U.S. we have places such as Detroit Michigan and Chicago Illinois .
High gang activity. Drug deals. Rape , murder etc.
Are there places In France , Germany , England , Europe , Turkey , India , Saudi Arabia as such ?16 AnswersOther - Society & Culture2 days ago
- 13Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 737Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 90Upvotes of all answers in this question
Why is Michael Flynn calling for Trump to suspend the constitution & call for martial law to have another election?
By doing that, isn't that treason and/or sedition?16 AnswersGovernment13 hours ago
- 28Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 132Upvotes of all answers in this question
In the 46 minute speech yesterday by Trump.... He gave lot of examples of vote cheating and fraud.
How can you say it's baseless when such extremely serious fraud examples were given?26 AnswersPolitics16 hours ago
- 252Upvotes of all answers in this question
I would love to see unity but where have they been the past 4 years?42 AnswersPolitics3 days ago