- 624Upvotes of all answers in this question292 AnswersPolitics4 days ago
- 340Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 79Upvotes of all answers in this question30 AnswersPolitics12 hours ago
- 67Upvotes of all answers in this question
She is no stranger to making history. In 2017 she became the first trans woman to appear on the cover of Vogue Paris. Two years later, she was the first openly transgender model to be hired by Victoria's Secret. Now in 2020, 23-year-old Valentina Sampaio continues to break barriers in the modeling industry by becoming the first trans woman to be featured by Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue.21 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 51Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 181Upvotes of all answers in this question
I'm extremely frustrated with the DNC for having put in one of the worst candidates they could have put it almost as if they don't want to beat Trump.
Meanwhile, I also don't want more looting and rioting in major cities, don't want more anti-white onslaught, don't want more cancel culture, don't want more insanely constricting COVID regulations (beyond sensible regulations such as more testing), and don't want more infringement on our second amendment rights.
But I also don't want more tax cuts for the super rich, more corporate corruption, more environmental deregulation, more gutting of social services and public healthcare, don't want massive border and immigration intrusion that Trump and the Republicans like.
Plus while I'm very concerned about the issue in the first group, there's really not much Trump can do to stop all of that because much of it is put forth by private groups. Trumpers are foolish to believe that Mt. Rushmore speech where he basically promises an end to that if he's reelected.
So really, if I'm not even CONSIDER voting Turnip, why should I? What good really could come of it?
I'd leave this country, but now due to COVID border restrictions I can't.47 AnswersPolitics23 hours ago
- 89Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 156Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 242Upvotes of all answers in this question
“Americans harnessed electricity, split the atom, and gave the world the telephone and the internet. We settled the Wild West, won two World Wars, landed American Astronauts on the Moon—and one day soon, we will plant our flag on Mars!"
Americans did not invent the telephone, that was Alexander Grand Bell from Scotland.
Americans did not split the atom, that was Ernest Rutherford from New Zealand.
Americans did not invent the internet, that was Tim Berners-Lee from Britain.75 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 85Upvotes of all answers in this question
What's going to happen when that line is crossed?
It seems we're at a breaking point when suburban moms are being shot dead for not agreeing with the mob.
Remember kids, some lives matter more than others.28 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 126Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 68Upvotes of all answers in this question
Woke up this morning and saw 2 eggs smashed on to my windshield. No damage to the car and I don’t know have any suspects but I’m assuming teens. If I call the police, can they even do anything? If I keep the eggs can they check dna or what?39 AnswersMaintenance & Repairs2 days ago
- 28Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 38Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 31Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 204Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 59Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 29Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 48Upvotes of all answers in this question
Hi, I'm from Austin and my county nows requesting for refrigerated trucks to store coronavirus bodies. I'm just wondering, is Trump an idiot?
99% harmless. Democratic hoax. Itll disappear like a miracle when the weather gets hot. We've got it under control. The situation's airtight.20 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 43Upvotes of all answers in this question
If they get infected by it. Instead of overwhelming the hospitals, should they be returned to their houses, be quarantined and hope to either survive or die there? Especially those who refuse to wear face masks, intentionally spread it or think it's a hoax.20 AnswersOther - Society & Culture1 day ago