- 114Upvotes of all answers in this question
Biden plans to rejoin the Paris climate agreement, stop the US exit from the World Health Organization & resuscitate the Iran nuclear deal?Favorite Answer:
Paris was a bad agreement. I believe in anthropgenic climate change, but Paris was nonbinding and most nations only made pledges that basically just comported with how they were already trending. The US was the only country that made aggressive commitments. I do think we need international cooperation, but it should start with geoengineering and creating x-prizes for technological innovations to ease the transition.
The WHO has issues. It's been captured by China. But just walking away is NOT the right response.
The Iran nuclear deal was a joke. It was a PR accomplishment meant to give Obama a legacy item. It excluded military sites that we KNOW they've done nuclear work at in the past and the 'snapback' sanctions were an illusion that could never happen in reality because of the bureaucratic layers.31 AnswersPolitics11 hours ago
- 0Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 615Upvotes of all answers in this question176 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 465Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 999+Upvotes of all answers in this question
Have the Communists taken over America like Rudy says? Just how deep does the Communist Democrat voter fraud go?
"There is a national conspiracy behind a communist plot backed by Venezuela's Hugo Chaves, in concert with Cuba and China, tied to Democrat leadership through the Clinton Foundation and George Soros." -- Rudy Giuliani116 AnswersPolitics3 days ago
- 198Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 999+Upvotes of all answers in this question220 AnswersPolitics4 days ago
- 132Upvotes of all answers in this question
He got 74 MILLION VOTES.
That's a WIN in ANYBODY'S BOOK! MAGA!!32 AnswersPolitics24 hours ago
- 455Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 60Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 69Upvotes of all answers in this question
If y’all can vote for Biden and that’s what you asked for, no vaccines till 2024 till Trump is back in... you’ll have to deal without it .
You don’t take someone’s private creations and steal them ... you don’t want Trump ... so long vaccines you should have re-elected him25 AnswersPolitics24 hours ago
- 52Upvotes of all answers in this question
Do you think its Funny that the crowd that hailed Obama for killing Bin Ladin, Now say Trump had nothing to do with the Vaccine?Favorite Answer:
There is certainly a HUGE amount of irony in that.16 AnswersPolitics10 hours ago
- 119Upvotes of all answers in this question71 AnswersHistory3 days ago
- 379Upvotes of all answers in this question
It's beginning to sound like a professional criminal syndicate was involved71 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 32Upvotes of all answers in this question25 AnswersPolitics10 hours ago
- 511Upvotes of all answers in this question
Wasn't that a White House EPIC moment yesterday when Kayleigh Mcenany shut down and shut up that mouthy screaming CNN ACTIVIST?
They haven't shown her an ounce of respect since she took the job as press secretary. And she repeatedly shows herself to be the better person among these so-called journalists.59 AnswersPolitics3 days ago
- 29Upvotes of all answers in this question
Is COVID being politicized? In 1969 the Hong Kong flu killed 100,000 here. There was no forced isolation, no masks, we even had Woodstock. ?
It passed just like this socially protected strain of the flu- the Chinese Flu, will pass. Old and infirm die because their immune system is compromised, it's a shame but it's the truth. The insanity of putting active patients into old age homes was downright genocidal! Don't tell me this hasn't been used by politicians to get votes.
The most easily offended are the easiest manipulated.11 AnswersPolitics23 hours ago
- 18Upvotes of all answers in this question
Trumpsters: If Trump told you not to vote for a candidate whom he had a personal grudge on, would you do what he says?Favorite Answer:
I'd rather think for myself. But that doesn't mean I would let Democrats think for me either.12 AnswersPolitics7 hours ago
- 76Upvotes of all answers in this question
Trump has Jewish family members and has treated Israel and Jews better than any American president in US history.23 AnswersPolitics7 hours ago