- 341Upvotes of all answers in this question
Can we agree with Joe Biden, "If Trump 'had done his job from the beginning, all the people who died of COVID-19 would still be alive".?
The coronavirus supposed to have surfaced in November and became an epidemic in December. China, Japan and South Korea were among the earliest to act.73 AnswersOther - Politics & Government19 hours ago
- 213Upvotes of all answers in this question
It's already mid-September and it looks like there is not yet a plan for the US population to receive another stimulus check in the mail. The Coronavirus pandemic is still going on. The first stimulus check came in late April and May with promises for a 2nd one to come in July. It looks like there may not be another one until Christmas. Could the reason behind the delay be due to the fact that the US economy has somewhat reopened and that we are not under a total lockdown? New York City has reopened but many restaurants are suffering from lack of money as well as the many businesses in Manhattan that are still not open. I would think that many people are still staying at home even those most places have lifted stay at home orders with the exception of high-risk states.59 AnswersLaw & Ethics4 days ago
- 28Upvotes of all answers in this question
Does that mean I am going to be really pretty?
Other things I have:
Neptune conjunct ascendant
Venus in the 1st house with my Taurus ascendant10 AnswersAstronomy & Space3 days ago
- 38Upvotes of all answers in this question
I still can't figure out which ones the fecking setting to give it a quick rinse.
That big digital display and touch pad, with a zillion settings wtf ?
you'd think it was the controls to Star Trek Voyager and not a washing machine. Madness.35 AnswersCleaning & Laundry3 days ago
- 18Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 574Upvotes of all answers in this question
Donald Trump calls “Ruth Bader Ginsburg an “amazing woman“ upon her passing. Are we sure Trump is conservative ?
Ruth Bader Ginsburg was one of the most liberal justices in Supreme Court history.138 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 16Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 17Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 81Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 169Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 21Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 170Upvotes of all answers in this questionFavorite Answer:
Easy: After the DEMOCRAT President LBJ signed The Civil Rights and Voters Rights Act into law, all the Southern racists went full Gross Old Perverts and still are.
The KKK endorsed Fat Donnie and still does.
Do your history books not go past 1960 ? Moron.48 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 22Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 29Upvotes of all answers in this question
iS THIS WHY tRUMP WILL DO ANOTHER 2016 LANDSLIDE.27 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 578Upvotes of all answers in this questionFavorite Answer:
The old Democrat Party is gone. They are now for the rich and elite, i.e. consider Nancy Pelosi.
Poor white families want the American Dream for their children and President Trump is trying to preserve it.102 AnswersPolitics3 days ago
- 35Upvotes of all answers in this questionFavorite Answer:
It's one of those words that has long been in the dark grey area of the politically correct vocabulary .
There are lots of words like this . We "can't" say people are "fat" etc anymore , or even "short" , we have to find other words that are more acceptable .
One of my own favourites involves the police ,who invariably refer to finding someone that was "deceased" on scene , rather than simply dead .
It would be nice to hear other people's favourites .24 AnswersPolitics22 hours ago
- 71Upvotes of all answers in this question
What a messy legislation.21 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 64Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 707Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 121Upvotes of all answers in this question27 AnswersPolitics2 days ago