- 855Upvotes of all answers in this question
Over four years later: What do you think was the biggest reason that Donald Trump won the presidency in 2016?
Now Trump is out of office, what do you think is the top single reason that he won enough votes in enough places to win the 2016 presidential election?165 AnswersPolitics4 days ago
- 75Upvotes of all answers in this question29 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 9Upvotes of all answers in this question9 AnswersPolitics3 hours ago
- 137Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 165Upvotes of all answers in this question42 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 53Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 809Upvotes of all answers in this question
It should be more around 20 something like in australia if you ask me158 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 414Upvotes of all answers in this question85 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 446Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 77Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 81Upvotes of all answers in this questionFavorite Answer:
No physical burning needed. Publishers and toy producers get the message they either stop producing anything that’s not politically correct or get canceled.
Much more to come. It’s just beginning.23 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 100Upvotes of all answers in this question
armed guards at capital
free speech no longer accepted35 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 45Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 26Upvotes of all answers in this question11 AnswersPolitics11 hours ago
- 49Upvotes of all answers in this questionFavorite Answer:
Trump is obviously a sexual deviant, so they have to try and paint Biden like one, too.
They can't even invent oriignal scandals anymore. Sad!15 AnswersPacking & Preparation21 hours ago
- 26Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 41Upvotes of all answers in this question
Well, left wing in congress got their $1.9 trillion joke passed, isn't it too bad that 9% goes to covid and 91% goes to liberal pork fat?
Why call it "covid relief" when it should have been called "quid-pro-quo pork fat bill".
Across the country > With millions still out of work, most small businesses still closed or open for hardly any hours per week -> Even a giant handful of dems in both houses now knows this pork vote will kill their political career next year's elections.13 AnswersPolitics19 hours ago
- 47Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 15Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 25Upvotes of all answers in this question
Do the greedy baby boomers realize that the USA needs more immigrants because of their Social Security and Medicare handouts?
To support Social Security and Medicare, the USA needs the workforce to always remain the same size, if not grow larger. This is because Social Security and Medicare payouts come from taxes on the current workforce, NOT on your own previous taxes like some people believe.
However, the USA birth rates are not high enough to sustain Social Security and Medicare on their own: "Overall, the total fertility rate for the United States in 2017 was 1,765.5 per 1,000 women, which was 16% below what is considered the level needed for a population to replace itself: 2,100 births per 1,000 women." This is for many reasons, including the rising costs of housing, education, and daycare thanks to greedy baby boomers.
Therefore, the only way to support Social Security and Medicare and stop them from turning into a pyramid scheme is to increase foreign immigration. Don't want immigrants? Get rid of Social Security and Medicare. But I doubt that is a sacrifice greedy baby boomers are willing to make. So instead they just whine about Mexicans and vote for Donald Trump who can't even fulfill his promise to build the wall.18 AnswersPolitics2 days ago