- 999+Upvotes of all answers in this questionFavorite Answer:
If you genuinely think someone "created" the Covid pandemic to attack Trump, you are not living in the real world. Get over the conspiracy theories.
He was a poor president even before the pandemic -- unfit, unqualified, a narcissistic compulsive liar who tried to solicit interference in our election process from a foreign power. He accomplished very little, he damaged our reputation with international friends and allies, and even the economy he touted at every opportunity was not as great as he claimed it was. He also inherited much of it from Obama.
Presidential historians and political scientists currently rank him among the worst presidents we've ever had, and they are qualified to say. As a historian myself, I am not expecting their assessments to change.147 AnswersPolitics3 days ago
- 163Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 105Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 10Upvotes of all answers in this question
She LOVES to gossip to me about everyone and somehow everyone knows about me.. more than what I know about myself. Nothing good comes out of her mouth. She even talks about her own husband. All her kids do the same thing.. they have diarrhea of the mouth. They can't breathe without talking about someone. Somehow she found out about me wearing a partial and said it so loud outside. Then she started mentioning if I wear polydent for false teeth. I told her I only wear a partial. Her eyes were glowing from happiness when she saw how embarrassed I was. I know everyone outside heard her and I live in a small town. She is one of those people who has done a lot of bad things in her life (including her kids) but makes it seem like she is perfect. I don't do anything but take care of my kids... 24/7. No babysitters... no bars.. no clubs... no hanging out. The family doesn't even volunteer to take the kids for an outing. Moving isn't an option. She lives a minute away too. Should I give her a taste of her own medicine? I mean, I could be brutal if I wanted to, but I have respect. I can't go through this any longer. Thirteen years of this crap. I'm sick of all of them.
Anyone have family in laws you just wanted to flush down the toilet and be done with it? How do you deal with crazy people? These people live, eat, and breathe on misery. It's starting to eat at my soul. Because of them, I'm not the same happy person anymore.7 AnswersEtiquette13 hours ago
- 999+Upvotes of all answers in this question156 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 118Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 95Upvotes of all answers in this question45 AnswersNewborn & Baby2 days ago
- 364Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 60Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 228Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 175Upvotes of all answers in this question43 AnswersOther - Environment2 days ago
- 92Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 136Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 44Upvotes of all answers in this question28 AnswersEtiquette2 days ago
- 165Upvotes of all answers in this question
If my house was on fire I'd want the individuals putting out the fire to be experts at putting out fires, I wouldn't want them hired just because they weren't white, anyone who can't pass whatever tests they have to prove they're qualified for the job shouldn't be allowed to have the job!37 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 161Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 360Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 110Upvotes of all answers in this question
Dirty Obama was behind all the fake Russian collusion and attacks on Trump, should Trump go after the real enemy of the US, Joe Biden?
Joe Biden, the pawn of the Chinese Communists.
Obama was a pawn of Iran and Russia.22 AnswersPolitics20 hours ago
- 36Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 56Upvotes of all answers in this question18 AnswersPolitics13 hours ago