- 73Upvotes of all answers in this question
Sexist woman abuser,heartless political covid enabler,liar.21 AnswersPolitics7 hours ago
- 21Upvotes of all answers in this questionFavorite Answer:
Democrats never turn on each other, because they all know each other's nasty secrets. if one EVER talked, it would be the domino effect. Silence is their greatest strength and weakness.13 AnswersPolitics9 hours ago
- 563Upvotes of all answers in this question
Over four years later: What do you think was the biggest reason that Donald Trump won the presidency in 2016?
Now Trump is out of office, what do you think is the top single reason that he won enough votes in enough places to win the 2016 presidential election?96 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 105Upvotes of all answers in this question29 AnswersPolitics3 hours ago
- 82Upvotes of all answers in this question
On 1/6, why did coward Donald Trump lie and say he’d meet his followers at the Capitol, and then proceeded to the White House to watch TV?
Trump watched the Capitol riot on television with glee, and never went to the White House with his followers.22 AnswersPolitics8 hours ago
- 94Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 362Upvotes of all answers in this question
This counter was founded on Christianity81 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 58Upvotes of all answers in this question
Liberals, do you consider these males competing against these girls in Connecticut high schools to be fair?
Is it fair they are breaking women's track and field records?
Should we just end female sports and have women try to make the men's team since we know, after all, women are equal to men?
Is this what you call "equality"?23 AnswersPolitics12 hours ago
- 212Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 610Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 37Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 70Upvotes of all answers in this question
I asked my mom to take me to BK (Burger king) so I wouldn't be stuck with leftover porkchops for supper tonight. ( I didn't take anything out for supper and I'm not pathetic and poor enough to eat leftovers 🤢) She said no because shes not feeling well which i understand but its not fair on me. Because of covid no one else i know will give me a ride and I don't trust strangers period. There's no way in hell I'm getting into a car with a stranger. I can walk its about half an hour walk but the inside of the restaurant is closed due to covid. I can go in to order but I cant eat there. My food would.be freezing cold by the time id arrive back home if I walked. Mom ordered out for lunch but I didn't get any, I live beside her but not with her. I live in the house next to her. Why is it fair she got yummy food today but I'm stuck with leftovers🤢 Before you tell me just to order in.....i HATE STRANGERS! I hate talking to them I hate being near them. (Yes I've been through some **** and now hate 99 percent of people and also scared of people.) I have a lot of people issues and id be fine ordering online but id have a panic attack knowing someone was going to be showing up at my door. My mom or someone else I trust has to go with me and order for me. I pay though obviously. I did offer to get my mom something or pay her. Mom handles all phone calls i need to make and handles all my financial stuff. That way I never have to talk to anyone. I'm 23 almost of that matters.33 AnswersFamily1 day ago
- 854Upvotes of all answers in this question
Texas Governor Greg Abbott lifted the mask mandate and announced that all businesses can reopen at 100%. Good idea or too soon?
AUSTIN — Texans will no longer be required to wear a face mask in public, and all businesses will be able open at full capacity starting next week, Gov. Greg Abbott announced Tuesday.123 AnswersPolitics3 days ago
- 16Upvotes of all answers in this question10 AnswersPolitics4 hours ago
- 27Upvotes of all answers in this question
the government that injected blacks with syphilis says it is safe and effective8 AnswersPolitics3 hours ago
- 7Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 15Upvotes of all answers in this question
Interest rates, gas prices and unemployment rising also. This trend started after the presidential election. Is that okay with you?Favorite Answer:
My oil stocks are up big time since Biden took office. Its great having a president that will sell out America to other countries. I will wave to all you liberal little snowflakes as I drive by you on my biggest gas guzzling vehicle10 AnswersPolitics10 hours ago
- 43Upvotes of all answers in this question
Former Tea Party Congressman Joe Walsh agrees with AOC that the Trumpublican Party has “fascist tendencies.” Do you agree?
I agree. Trump and his following bears many similar earmarks of fascism:
- idolatry, devotion, and worship of one man through use of flags, statues, etc
- repetition of a Big Lie by idol to convince followers
- fascistic insurrection to impede or overturn democracy
- megalomania and malignant narcissist displayed by the idol in power
- strongman policies involving idol wanting to use the military to crush protestors
- wanting ostentatious military parades in his honor similar to what we see in North Korea or the former Soviet Union18 AnswersPolitics8 hours ago
- 31Upvotes of all answers in this question
Woah!! A THIRD woman has come out admitting that disgraced governor Andrew Cuomo sexually assaulted her. Will Democrats do something?
Will they ignore these rape victims like they ignored Biden's rape victim Tara Reade? How is that good for the #metoo movement???14 AnswersOther - Politics & Government3 days ago
- 19Upvotes of all answers in this question
Let's call it what it is: 💁♀️elder abuse.7 AnswersGovernment12 hours ago