- 433Upvotes of all answers in this question
Donald Trump calls “Ruth Bader Ginsburg an “amazing woman“ upon her passing. Are we sure Trump is conservative ?
Ruth Bader Ginsburg was one of the most liberal justices in Supreme Court history.103 AnswersPolitics16 hours ago
- 228Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 124Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 123Upvotes of all answers in this question
It's already mid-September and it looks like there is not yet a plan for the US population to receive another stimulus check in the mail. The Coronavirus pandemic is still going on. The first stimulus check came in late April and May with promises for a 2nd one to come in July. It looks like there may not be another one until Christmas. Could the reason behind the delay be due to the fact that the US economy has somewhat reopened and that we are not under a total lockdown? New York City has reopened but many restaurants are suffering from lack of money as well as the many businesses in Manhattan that are still not open. I would think that many people are still staying at home even those most places have lifted stay at home orders with the exception of high-risk states.42 AnswersLaw & Ethics3 days ago
- 145Upvotes of all answers in this question
The Democrats mishandled coronavirus not Trump, remember they had all of their focus on impeachment when coronavirus hit us Blame them?
They were supposed to be looking out for the American people not trying to get rid of
The president32 AnswersPolitics3 days ago
- 2Upvotes of all answers in this question
even though he was born in Canada6 AnswersPolitics5 hours ago
- 164Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 133Upvotes of all answers in this questionFavorite Answer:
Easy: After the DEMOCRAT President LBJ signed The Civil Rights and Voters Rights Act into law, all the Southern racists went full Gross Old Perverts and still are.
The KKK endorsed Fat Donnie and still does.
Do your history books not go past 1960 ? Moron.43 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 580Upvotes of all answers in this questionFavorite Answer:
The old Democrat Party is gone. They are now for the rich and elite, i.e. consider Nancy Pelosi.
Poor white families want the American Dream for their children and President Trump is trying to preserve it.101 AnswersPolitics3 days ago
- 802Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 390Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 51Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 96Upvotes of all answers in this question24 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 35Upvotes of all answers in this question19 AnswersPolitics8 hours ago
- 13Upvotes of all answers in this question
Since the South Tower collapse first do you think it might have caused the North Tower to collapse sooner. The buildings sat only 50 yards from one another and so much debris and energy from thrown into the North Tower. Do you think that played significant role in the North Tower collapsing only 29 mins later?12 AnswersHistory13 hours ago
- 58Upvotes of all answers in this question
What a messy legislation.20 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 136Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 103Upvotes of all answers in this question
The government, and all of its institutions are being played by an authoritian who has dismantled the rules of justice, checks and balances, safety of Americans, and compromising with our enemies. The Senate is useless in supporting American values and no longer is concerned. The Attorney General manipulates justice to favor a disillusioned, generally radical "president". People are not smart enough to protect them selves from the virus. The "president" openly divides states by political preference. In short, we are going to hell as a nation and no one seems to care.39 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 11Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 20Upvotes of all answers in this question