- 999+Upvotes of all answers in this question
If Hillary Clinton had won, we wouldn't have over 150k coronavirus dead now. And we would still have allies.243 AnswersPolitics3 days ago
- 335Upvotes of all answers in this question
The Democrats created the Coronavirus Hoax planning to start Agenda 21 in November and when the New Government puts us in camps their going to execute Donald Trump.
They already lied about the actor for Harry Potter saying he had the Coronavirus how many more people will be lied about till America wakes up that the Democrats are trying to kill all Americans with their Agenda 21?69 AnswersPolitics3 days ago
- 34Upvotes of all answers in this question
In June I had to cancel my b-day party because of coronavirus risks,my mom promised me I could do it in August, now she says no, why the lie?Favorite Answer:
Your mommy didn't lie. She made a decision based on the information she had at the time. The CDC changes their recommendations almost on a daily basis. You can't blame her for that. You need to put on your adult pants and grow up.12 AnswersFamily15 hours ago
- 2Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 228Upvotes of all answers in this question40 AnswersPolitics20 hours ago
- 999+Upvotes of all answers in this question160 AnswersPolitics3 days ago
- 224Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 277Upvotes of all answers in this question51 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 207Upvotes of all answers in this question
Would it be fair to say that Black Lives Matter has helped improve race relations in the United States?
Everything is just great now!45 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 151Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 54Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 46Upvotes of all answers in this question
I’m talking about the marxists/socialist liberals who are from this country not China not Cuba and not North Korea21 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 14Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 38Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 26Upvotes of all answers in this question11 AnswersPolitics7 hours ago
- 26Upvotes of all answers in this question
When will this stupidity end? With a survival rate of 99.8% in america if youre not old or immune compromised, why the FK are we still hyping this crap?? You should feel ashamed of yourself if youre still hyping this crap.10 AnswersPolitics5 hours ago
- 29Upvotes of all answers in this question
What rights do men have that women don’t that U.S. feminists seek to change?17 AnswersGender Studies2 days ago
- 34Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 130Upvotes of all answers in this question
Let's not paint all Conservatives with the same brush. I work retail. It is a policy to wear a mask when entering our store. Most comply but there are those who don't. When we tell them to, they get angry. A few get racist.
These are old white men (50+) who get triggered when asked to care about their presence and others' by wearing a mask. Why do they get triggered? The average shopper ij our store takes 10 minutes to shop. If they have respiratory problems, why should we have to risk ourselves and them from them choosing not to wear a mask?
Let's not be racist. I'm a Conservative white male in my late 20s and I wear a mask.45 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 96Upvotes of all answers in this question
Why are women (and only women, hmmmmmm) being mocked and bullied for wanting to talk to the manager in stores when something doesn't go right for them? The new insult Karen is spreading faster than the non existent Coronavirus.
Whenever women stand up for themselves and FIGHT for our RIGHTS we are laughed at and called Karen. I as a woman am entitled to my rights, shop workers tend to be uneducated and thus don't understand the patriarchy and male privilege. I am educated and know all about the struggle women face in the Western world today, I know how corrupt and sexist the world is and I FIGHT! I FIGHT for the underdog and I know my rights and I am entitled to my rights.
Why must it be us women who want to speak to the manager?! A real man would stand up for himself and ask to speak to the manager too. Thankfully my sons would ask to speak to the manager too, I raised them right. I know men that would never ask to speak to the manager, this is a sign of low confidence and not a real man. REAL men ask to speak to the manager.32 AnswersGender Studies3 days ago