- 703Upvotes of all answers in this question
Here are a few suggestions but feel free to use your own crazy theory:
- Coronavirus is a hoax
- Coronavirus is a Chinese biological weapon
- Donald Trump ISN'T working for the Russians
- Donald Trump DIDN'T extort Ukraine into interfering in the 2020 election
- Vaccines don't work and are a way for the elites to control the public
- We didn't land on the moon
- There are aliens at Area 51
- Elvis/2pac isn't dead
- 9/11 was an inside job
- Biden is controlled by the extreme left
- The Jews are trying to replace you181 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 191Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 303Upvotes of all answers in this question
In June I had to cancel my b-day party because of coronavirus risks,my mom promised me I could do it in August, now she says no, why the lie?Favorite Answer:
Your mommy didn't lie. She made a decision based on the information she had at the time. The CDC changes their recommendations almost on a daily basis. You can't blame her for that. You need to put on your adult pants and grow up.55 AnswersFamily3 days ago
- 122Upvotes of all answers in this question
Dems have been waiting for the lazy Do Nothing Republicans to negotiate a stimulus bill for months. Dems are united and willing to meet in the middle but the obstructionist Republicans want to watch the US economy collapse. Rs know it's over. They passed their trillion dollar tax cut. Their billionaire friends have their bailout money. They are ready to hand this disaster to Sleepy Joe and scream how it's all his fault the Trump flu devastated the US.25 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 2Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 307Upvotes of all answers in this question
It didn’t happen. The idea that 6 million Jews were lined up shoulder to shoulder inside an air-tight gas chamber 1,000-2,000 at a time and then gassed by SS guards is just absurd on its face.
It’s much more likely they died of Typhus.68 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 237Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 280Upvotes of all answers in this question
This effort by the left is putting the lives of innocent Americans – who expect their government to deliver safety – at risk.34 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 78Upvotes of all answers in this question26 AnswersPolitics17 hours ago
- 373Upvotes of all answers in this question
As many as 100 people involved in brawl at a party in California hotel. What happened to your masks and social distancing libs?
You suffering from dementia too?55 AnswersPolitics3 days ago
- 47Upvotes of all answers in this questionFavorite Answer:
You really can't justify voting for him. He does suck. He IS, as you say, a demagogue--a con artist that appeals to hate, bigotry, and fear, and offers easy, unrealistic answers, such as building a wall to keep the bad guys out.
And we are number one alright. We are number one in Coronavirus cases, and thanks to Trump the world's number one laughingstock!21 AnswersPolitics12 hours ago
- 17Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 114Upvotes of all answers in this question36 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 50Upvotes of all answers in this question25 AnswersPolitics7 hours ago
- 61Upvotes of all answers in this question19 AnswersPolitics17 hours ago
- 20Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 108Upvotes of all answers in this question50 AnswersDogs2 days ago
- 16Upvotes of all answers in this question
If you look at a black person without smiling, you're racist.
If you disagree with a black person, you're racist.
If you reprimand a black person, you're racist.
If you fire a black person, you're racist and will hear from their attorney.
Does anyone else feel uncomfortable around black people today? Like any word that comes out of your mouth is going to be taken the wrong way or deemed racist. If you don't say hi the right way you're racist. I don't like the feeling of walking around on pins and needles. I am not a racist, but I feel like the Democrats making everything about race these days makes it stressful on whites to have to talk to blacks the right way. I feel like I cannot be myself around black people because they are just waiting to snap and point out a flaw that makes me racist.13 AnswersPolitics11 hours ago
- 11Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 59Upvotes of all answers in this question