- 23Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 35Upvotes of all answers in this questionFavorite Answer:
Trump is obviously a sexual deviant, so they have to try and paint Biden like one, too.
They can't even invent oriignal scandals anymore. Sad!11 AnswersPacking & Preparation6 hours ago
- 606Upvotes of all answers in this question
It should be more around 20 something like in australia if you ask me133 AnswersPolitics23 hours ago
- 97Upvotes of all answers in this question27 AnswersPolitics18 hours ago
- 44Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 47Upvotes of all answers in this question
CNN)The pace of Covid-19 vaccine administration in the US continues to improve, each day bringing the country closer to herd immunity -- the point at which enough people are protected against a disease that it cannot spread.
This week, President Joe Biden said that the US will have enough vaccine for every adult by the end of May, and a CNN analysis of federal data shows that herd immunity is likely not far behind.20 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 354Upvotes of all answers in this question77 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 400Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 107Upvotes of all answers in this question
If people voted for a guy like Trump, do you think they would have voted for someone WORSE, like a Hitler or Kim Jong Un type of person?Favorite Answer:
We saw a bunch of them marching around heilhitlering in Charlottesville. If the right candidate keeps telling the lies that appeal to their prejudices, some people will swallow it like mother's milk.47 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 68Upvotes of all answers in this questionFavorite Answer:
No physical burning needed. Publishers and toy producers get the message they either stop producing anything that’s not politically correct or get canceled.
Much more to come. It’s just beginning.19 AnswersPolitics19 hours ago
- 816Upvotes of all answers in this question
Over four years later: What do you think was the biggest reason that Donald Trump won the presidency in 2016?
Now Trump is out of office, what do you think is the top single reason that he won enough votes in enough places to win the 2016 presidential election?151 AnswersPolitics3 days ago
- 37Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 60Upvotes of all answers in this question
armed guards at capital
free speech no longer accepted21 AnswersPolitics21 hours ago
- 172Upvotes of all answers in this question
In 2024, Will a lot of 2020 Biden Voters remember how Joe Promised $2000 Checks would go “Out the Door Immediately”?Favorite Answer:
No person should ever believe 1 word that comes out of Biden's mouth. Remember 1 thing, there is no such thing as an honest politician. Does anyone think Pelosi became so rich by being honest???????????25 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 9Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 494Upvotes of all answers in this question
This counter was founded on Christianity104 AnswersPolitics3 days ago
- 32Upvotes of all answers in this question15 AnswersPolitics21 hours ago
- 21Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 26Upvotes of all answers in this question
Want to know where your stimulus check is? Ask Moscow Mitch and the Republicants in the Senate. As usual, they're obstructing. Surprised?
Republicans are continuing to propose amendments to the bill in an effort to delay passage.15 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 14Upvotes of all answers in this question
Will the Meghan/Harry Oprah interview turn out to be a storm in a teacup, or something way more serious for the Royal Family?Favorite Answer:
It will be a nine-day wonder, a jolly distraction while waiting for the pandemic to abate. As a PR stunt their interview is going to lose them followers, kicking off at a time when Prince Philip is unwell, and most thoughts are with the Queen.6 AnswersRoyalty3 days ago