- 69Upvotes of all answers in this question
Texas Governor Greg Abbott lifted the mask mandate and announced that all businesses can reopen at 100%. Good idea or too soon?
AUSTIN — Texans will no longer be required to wear a face mask in public, and all businesses will be able open at full capacity starting next week, Gov. Greg Abbott announced Tuesday.24 AnswersPolitics15 hours ago
- 458Upvotes of all answers in this question
Trump has been accused of rape, sexual assault, & sexual harassment by at least 25 women, but Andrew Cuomo, right? ?
Donald Trump, the 45th president of the United States, has been accused of rape, sexual assault, and sexual harassment, including non-consensual kissing or groping, by at least 25 women since the 1970s.The accusations have resulted in three instances of litigation: his then-wife Ivana made a rape claim during their 1989 divorce litigation but later recanted that claim; businesswoman Jill Harth sued Trump in 1997 alleging breach of contract while also suing for sexual harassment but agreed to forfeit her sexual harassment claim as part of a settlement she received relating to the former suit; and, in 2017, former The Apprentice contestant Summer Zervos filed a defamation lawsuit after Trump accused her of lying about her sexual misconduct allegations against him.113 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 63Upvotes of all answers in this question
Trump supporting actor admits he got busted in youth for cocaine, spent years in prison and as youngster stole from family friends?
who trusted him. "They would invite me to their homes......I would steal from them".
Are you surprised this man is a Trump supporter based on the lack of character he previously displayed in life?18 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 26Upvotes of all answers in this question
I’m moving to the Midwest for work. I will have to switch auto companies. Are most “large” auto companies like Geico, State Farm, Allstate etc. available in all states? I’m moving to Nebraska from Florida. I know it’s going to be a major adjustment for myself and my family. We aren’t exactly “looking forward to it” but it was move or lose my job so here we are....14 AnswersInsurance & Registration4 days ago
- 208Upvotes of all answers in this question
I want to take my kids to Walt Disney World once the pandemic is over.
And there are deals for booking in advance where I can redeem the trip within two years, but buy now for a significant discount.
Should I do that.
Or will it be like Dr. Seuss and Disney World gets cancelled by then because liberals claim: "It beez racist?"52 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 35Upvotes of all answers in this question
Do you think the people selling racist Dr. Seuss books for large sums on eBay should donate the proceeds to progressive causes? ?Favorite Answer:
Mr. Potato head is gender biased. Now racist books? How far will leftists go with this delusional racist crap?10 AnswersPolitics4 hours ago
- 269Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 485Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 162Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 111Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 91Upvotes of all answers in this question35 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 106Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 34Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 54Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 33Upvotes of all answers in this question18 AnswersPolitics19 hours ago
- 53Upvotes of all answers in this question
They are dangerous views which can lead us down the path of destruction.21 AnswersPolitics24 hours ago
- 89Upvotes of all answers in this question35 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 60Upvotes of all answers in this questionFavorite Answer:
Antifa may be very left, but they have no great allegiance to any political leader.13 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 38Upvotes of all answers in this question15 AnswersPolitics4 hours ago
- 5Upvotes of all answers in this question