- 91Upvotes of all answers in this question
Now that Hank Aaron is dead (rest in well deserved peace, sir), who's Baseball's greatest living player?
Personally, I'll go with Willie Mays.37 AnswersBaseball11 hours ago
- 28Upvotes of all answers in this question
Hank Aaron took covid vaccine two weeks ago and died, same with Florida doctor,China halts shots for over 80's,do we need our wills done....?
before we get the vaccine?12 AnswersLaw & Ethics4 hours ago
- 7Upvotes of all answers in this question
Breaking News: Hank Aaron The Greatest Atlanta Brave Ever Passed Away In Atlanta, Georgia At 86 Years Old This 2021?Favorite Answer:
A baseball writer years ago once listed a pantheon of Baseball heroes and how they each epitomized aspects of the Game...
Gehrig was its Strength
Ruth was its Majesty
Mays was its Joy
Robinson was its Tenacity
DiMaggio was its Grace
...and Aaron was its Nobility
Baseball lost an all-time great player. The world has lost an all-time great human and a noble man.6 AnswersBaseball11 hours ago
- 178Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 474Upvotes of all answers in this question
I'm personally a democrat, but I am absolutely against AOC and the other younger democrats who say "cancel all student debt". I think it is completely unfair to use public tax payer money to eliminate private individual debt. I also don't think it is fair for all the parents and kids who worked multiple jobs to pay for college to see kids just have college loans canceled for free.
What do you think?145 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 518Upvotes of all answers in this question
Many of his Executive Orders and Executive Actions on his first day are geared towards aiding Foreigners at the expense of America.
Per the New York Times:
5 of those Executive Orders or Actions favored Illegal Immigrants over Americans.
1 restarts letting people from designated terrorist nations back into the USA.
He revoked the Keystone Oil Pipeline putting thousands of Americans out of work and making us more dependent on foreign countries for our fossil fuels.90 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 999+Upvotes of all answers in this question189 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 301Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 246Upvotes of all answers in this question
What are her qualifications? She was so unpopular in the democratic primary. I'd say even insignificant. Why not bernie sanders?66 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 70Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 352Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 86Upvotes of all answers in this questionFavorite Answer:
Yes. Liberals these days put identity politics above all else, and Biden is no exception.20 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 542Upvotes of all answers in this questionFavorite Answer:
No other place wants them.89 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 42Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 36Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 16Upvotes of all answers in this question
Why are they trying to convict Donald Trump instead of just ending the Trump presidency and letting us move on?
Impeaching him means another two or three months of the Trump presidency with us talking and talking and talking and talking about Trump.11 AnswersPolitics4 hours ago
- 122Upvotes of all answers in this question
Antifa banner proclaims "we don't want Joe Biden, we want revenge, while they destroy the democrat party buildings in Portland and Seatlle.26 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 45Upvotes of all answers in this question
Biden's - AOC greenie deal,so the eco people are promoting electric vehicles - good, now tell us how "normal" folks can tow that RV or...?
...or boat or put that load of lumber, cement, tool boxes in their Toyotas, VW's, Hondas?21 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 11Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 58Upvotes of all answers in this question
Biden's approval rating is 48%--9 points under Trump at the same time 4 years ago. But Joe got 81 million votes?
This is making ZERO sense... President Obama had a 67% approval rating on his first day in office.
Presient Trump had a 56% approval rating on his first day in office and that was already after weeks of deep state attacks from the liberal media and US intelligence community. But Joe has 48%? President Trump’s final approval rating was 51% before the inauguration this week. Lies15 AnswersPolitics4 hours ago