- 999+Upvotes of all answers in this question
Trump has ADDED almost $7 TRILLION to the US debt in less than 4 years. Since when is out-of-control spending a GOP platform?
And no, it's NOT bc of coronavirus. He was already spending like a drunken sailor BEFORE.154 AnswersPolitics3 days ago
- 183Upvotes of all answers in this question
(1) American Civil War (1861-1865) 620,000-1,000,000 deaths.
(2) Spanish Flu (1918-1920) 670,000 deaths.
(3) US involvement in WW2 (1941-1945) 408,000 deaths.
(4) Coronavirus (2019-2020) 200,000 deaths so far.66 AnswersHistory2 days ago
- 702Upvotes of all answers in this question
Breaking News: Trump's stock market on way to total collapse due to Trump's failure with Coronavirus, why do cons ruin the economy?
Same thing happened with Bush. Now cons will complain next year Biden is taking too long to fix Trump/Republican Depression.87 AnswersPolitics4 days ago
- 172Upvotes of all answers in this question44 AnswersOther - Society & Culture22 hours ago
- 337Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 36Upvotes of all answers in this question
Can anyone else get a word in edgewise, or are racial issues the only issues worth talking about? Even the virus has taken a back seat to race issues, starting with the George Floyd riots in late May. Is there nothing else worth talking about in the world?22 AnswersPolitics22 hours ago
- 91Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 311Upvotes of all answers in this question
What does BLM want? They are protesting and rioting today in Kentucky even after it was proven that officers were innocent?Favorite Answer:
they want reperations. they apparently were 1860 pre-civil war slaves freed by the Umion but prior to that forced to pick cotton and tobacco and have illict sex, in spite of being neutered, in barns on southern confederate american plantations owned held by spanish nobility and royality.
they are angry and want the 2020 United States of America tax payer to pay them and the whole congress senate judicial and president, backed by the United States army, air force navy and marines, national guard, state guard, and various flavours of US militia, NSA, CIA, federal and local police, US marshalls, FBI, state police, highway patorl, county sheriff, local police, lawyers, (I leave anyone out) cian't stop their might for obviously at 180 years old on average,
hobbling their way around IS kinda impressive.
dont your think they should put those 180 year olds on internatipnal television?
after all BLM wouldn't LIE about slavery would they now?
a group just passed here and they all looked so young after pickin all that cotton and tobacco in that blinding hot southrrn sun. they must use skin cream.
They wuuusss....SLAVES!.......49 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 178Upvotes of all answers in this questionFavorite Answer:
IF you are White? Then Yes, according to the current definition.57 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 53Upvotes of all answers in this question17 AnswersCelebrities2 days ago
- 114Upvotes of all answers in this question67 AnswersDo It Yourself (DIY)3 days ago
- 189Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 7Upvotes of all answers in this question
All music composed by Beethoven is black people’s music7 AnswersPolitics8 hours ago
- 64Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 18Upvotes of all answers in this questionFavorite Answer:
No, but it bothers me that a black man like Hamilton in F1 in Hungary defends BLM fantasies precisely in a country punished by Marxism for decades. And the guy with impunity lies with US Marxist lies.
That of 'systemic racism' that does not exist in any statistics or in reality.
Of course Hamilton is innocent, he spent his whole life driving cars and had no idea of politics and how dirty and lying it can be, especially if it is Marxism ('The lie is a revolutionary weapon' Lenin).9 AnswersPolitics16 hours ago
- 131Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 26Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 7Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 24Upvotes of all answers in this question
What handgun would you recommend for a 20 year old university student who plans to be a police officer?
My son has never fired a handgun in his life. And I was thinking that when he goes to the police academy, he’s going to look like a total newbie when it comes to the firearms training. So I suggested that he purchase a handgun and get a membership & class at the local gun range, so he can at least have some basic familiarity with how handguns work.
I googled it and it seems like the SIG Sauer P226 is sometimes recommended. If this question seems stupid or uninformed, keep in mind that my family and I know absolutely nothing about handguns.12 AnswersHunting1 day ago
- 29Upvotes of all answers in this question