- 177Upvotes of all answers in this question
Democrats are running ubiquitous TV ads explaining how to vote by mail. The ads sound like they're targeting 3rd graders. What's up...?Favorite Answer:
Well - that is about the intellectual level of most Democratic voters - how else would they get elected?36 AnswersPolitics20 hours ago
- 52Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 47Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 24Upvotes of all answers in this question
I doubt it. Ratings have been low across ALL SPORTS.
MLB hasn't been openly supporting any social justice agendas but the ratings suck. For the second game in a row, the Dodgers-Rays World Series sets all-time record for low viewership.
In my opinion, the low ratings are mostly to do with the pandemic (people have more important things to worry about), the mostly empty arenas robbing at home fans of a great experience, and the teams that played in the Finals aren't "great teams."
The Lakers and Heat are two pretty good teams but historically speaking I wouldn't call them great.
This wasn't a classic series.15 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 10Upvotes of all answers in this question
Black Lives Matter! Did Trump's abrasive personality help draw attention to injustice in the Black community?
With Obama as President there was a go along get along feeling in society. Injustice against people who were Black still happened.
Did Trump's abrasive personality help draw attention to injustice in the Black community?9 AnswersHistory19 hours ago
- 28Upvotes of all answers in this question
Trump argues with confidence that he has done so much for the blacks that no other president ever has. Do you agree or not? Give reasons. ?Favorite Answer:
Trump sometimes blows his own whistle, but the point is this. Joe Biden has been hating on minorities since the day he was born. He tried to prevent first black SCOTUS in supreme courts, locked away minorities in masses, owns a prison and said not to let them in white neighborhoods because they will create racial jungles. Biden is projecting the racist he is on to Trump. If you aint black you wont vote for him.. I mean come on man.. wake up America.
Trump - yes, trump bringing back jobs to the middle class in minorities neighborhoods, getting drugs off the streets, and building up minority businesses (billions of dollars), HBCU and fighting for religious freedoms which are sacred to many in the south.
As far as BLM, they are being used by SOROs - no better way to conquer than to divide. Trump knows the large elements at play here.13 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 223Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 450Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 299Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 285Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 107Upvotes of all answers in this question
Hitler died in South America in the 60s. There's an enormous amount of evidence to prove it.
There is literally ZERO evidence he died in 1945 other than the testimony of one guy who didn't even actually see anything.30 AnswersHistory18 hours ago
- 545Upvotes of all answers in this questionFavorite Answer:
First, Venezuela is a dystopia, not a utopia. Second, it takes more than a POTUS/VPOTUS to change the economy of the US. Some exploiting economic sectors might find themselves with more government regulations to prevent them from exploiting Americans, but the US will always be the most capitalist nation on the planet.97 AnswersPolitics3 days ago
- 156Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 1Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 12Upvotes of all answers in this question18 AnswersPolitics10 hours ago
- 153Upvotes of all answers in this questionFavorite Answer:
Yes, Biden has been all over the map on fracking. He certainly supports it when he's campaigning in Pennsylvania, for example; but at other times he's against it. Sometimes he says he's for it but wants to phase it out gradually (so, maybe, slowly against it?).30 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 43Upvotes of all answers in this question
His White House advisor, Ivanka, even has business in China! SAD!18 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 4Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 55Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 135Upvotes of all answers in this question47 AnswersPolitics3 days ago