- 72Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 423Upvotes of all answers in this question
"Hey, the economy is bad let's create massive unemployment"
I know some liberals will argue that it increases demand but does it? Four people making $7/hour is creating more demand than one guy making $15. Besides, even if it did the demand would create inflation which would make the increase meaningless.105 AnswersPolitics4 days ago
- 105Upvotes of all answers in this question
Do you agree with Donald Trump, Jr. that the New York DA's office has no right to subpoena his father's financial documents?Favorite Answer:
Junior isn't the sharpest tool in the shed, and he has zero relevance on the issue. The DA's office has the right to subpoena anything they can get a judge to agree to. Junior can run his mouth, but it's just hot air.
And to HarryButts, there's significant evidence that trump inflated the value of his real estate to secure loans, and undervalued those same properties to decrease taxes. Both of which are fraud, if it can be proven that he did so.25 AnswersLaw & Ethics2 days ago
- 9Upvotes of all answers in this question
He stated that Kavanaugh needed to5 AnswersPolitics25 mins ago
- 259Upvotes of all answers in this questionFavorite Answer:
Yeah, He planned it since Trump hates blacks-and he has proven time and again by getting them all employed.95 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 0Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 135Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 156Upvotes of all answers in this question
Are “Covid deaths” people who had Covid and died or cases where Covid was the primary cause of death?
And is this the same as how other deaths are measured?41 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 153Upvotes of all answers in this question45 AnswersGender Studies2 days ago
- 190Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 101Upvotes of all answers in this question
Why wasn't Tiger Woods alcohol/drug tested? High speed 1-car crash in a 45 mph zone - anyone else would have. $?Favorite Answer:
Becuz he's rich and famous. Anyone else would have been handcuffed to the stretcher right there at the scene, "as a precaution" of course.24 AnswersPolitics22 hours ago
- 71Upvotes of all answers in this question33 AnswersPolitics21 hours ago
- 168Upvotes of all answers in this question56 AnswersPolitics3 days ago
- 160Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 15Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 999+Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 16Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 100Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 10Upvotes of all answers in this question
Why do Liberals refuse to blame Asian people as well as Xi Jinping for creating the deadly Kung Flu virus ?
Like it or not Asian people are responsible for this deadly virus. And Liberals refuse to say a word about this. They will simply call you a racist xenophobe. Liberals are a disgrace and they support political correctness and censorship of anything they don’t like.10 AnswersPolitics3 hours ago
- 16Upvotes of all answers in this question
who would prefer starting WW3 Joe Biden, Hillary Clinton or Donald Trump? who would have the best strategy of winning WW3?Favorite Answer:
The 'players' in the most likely WW3 scenario are a new 'Axis powers' made up of China and North Korea, Russia, and Iran, (with leverage and chaos created by an international Islamic terror caliphate).
Trump actually confronted all of them directly in just his one term in office. He paid a personal visit to North Korea right in front of China while directly confronting China on unfavorable trade deals. He backed Putin away from his attempts to reestablish strategic positions in Europe using veiled threats and sanctions.
Trump rescinded the Obama era 'nuclear deal,' refreezing Iranian assets which he saw were funding ISIS and the construction of the international terror caliphate and even 'surgically' assassinated the chief Iranian architect he believed was masterminding its funding and construction.
While doing this Trump streamlined and 'super concentrated' our military missions and targets to obliterate ISIS and its affiliates, practically wiping them off the globe. He involved us in no new 'quagmire' fronts and even brought troops home as promised.
In my opinion, you have Trump to thank for setting evil back many generations. Any thought of WW3 scenarios any time soon would be suicide for the aspiring 'Axis powers,' and not just because of the possibility of nuclear weapons, (which would likely NOT be involved).12 AnswersPolitics19 hours ago