- 603Upvotes of all answers in this questionFavorite Answer:
whoever (community) organized this theft, was knowledgeable enough to know not to go over 3% of the votes for the actual winner. anything over could elicit a recount or be suspicious. they waited until the count was finished, then calculated how many more votes would be needed for their candidate to win, within 3%. sneaky, underhanded, evil!! and we all know who this person was!67 AnswersPolitics3 days ago
- 48Upvotes of all answers in this question
President Donald Trump was right in saying that the elections was rigged as forensic investigation reveal the Dominion Voting Machines had the ability to change 68.05% of votes, The Gateway Pundit reports.
According to The Gateway Pundit, an emergency hearing was held by Judge Kevin Eisenheimer of Michigan's 13th Circuit Court that granted the release of the forensic examination findings on 16 Antrim County Dominion Voting machines conducted by Allied Security Operations Group.
Eisenheimer allowed the release of the said findings after Eric Grill, Michigan's Assistant Attorney General, approved the redactions on the report.
We conclude that the Dominion Voting System intentionally and purposefully designed with inherent errors to create systematic fraud and influence election results. The system intentionally generates an enormously high number of ballot errors," read the second section under the Purpose and Preliminary Conclusions of the report submitted by Allied.
"The electronic ballots are then transferred for adjudication. The intentional errors lead to bulk adjudication of ballots with no oversight, no transparency, and no audit trail. This leads to voter or election fraud. Based on our study, we conclude that the Dominion Voting System should not be used in Michigan. We further conclude that the results of the Antrim County should not have been certified," it said.16 AnswersPolitics20 hours ago
- 205Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 50Upvotes of all answers in this question
Why would the right-wing extremists and Trumpies putting QPAC together design their stage in the exact shape of a Nazi Odal rune?
The Odal rune is a symbol worn by Nazi SS guards on their lapels.16 AnswersPolitics3 hours ago
- 15Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 19Upvotes of all answers in this question
Who remembers when Donald J. Trump postponed the stimulus checks so he could PERSONALLY have his name scrawled on each individual one?Favorite Answer:
I remember, its because he is a scumbag.6 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 187Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 34Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 722Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 300Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 64Upvotes of all answers in this question
Actually it’s 1.9 trillion to be fair29 AnswersPolitics16 hours ago
- 227Upvotes of all answers in this questionFavorite Answer:
Liberals get cancelled when they venture outside of groupthink.
J.K. Rowling and Graham Linehan are two examples.49 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 457Upvotes of all answers in this question
What do you say ?123 AnswersPolitics3 days ago
- 74Upvotes of all answers in this question21 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 6Upvotes of all answers in this question
It sounds like he did not know up from down during the virus crisis and his dealing with younger women on the job has been questionable.7 AnswersPolitics3 hours ago
- 98Upvotes of all answers in this question31 AnswersGlobal Warming14 hours ago
- 48Upvotes of all answers in this question58 AnswersGender Studies3 days ago
- 52Upvotes of all answers in this question
Don't you understand that it would mean people would have more money to spend at the same businesses you claim would suffer because of it? Let's say I owned a barber shop right next to a grocery store. Raising the minimum wage would mean that both businesses would do better because my employees would have more money to spend next door and vice versa! 🤷🏾♂️31 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 56Upvotes of all answers in this question33 AnswersHistory2 days ago
- 171Upvotes of all answers in this question
Why do liberals put different values on people based on age, color, gender, social status etc? Is this not the definition of racism?
Hypocrites, no way not liberals!44 AnswersPolitics3 days ago