- 64Upvotes of all answers in this questionFavorite Answer:
The best way is simply to be honest with her. It isn’t right to manipulate her in this way forever, getting her hopes up only to let her down again. Although it is painful at first, the best way is to make sure she does not have any false hope that there is a friendship when there isn’t. Tell her, “I think you’re a really nice girl, but I’m really busy and I just don’t know you that well, so hanging out with you isn’t the best option right now.”
If she doesn’t stop, give her a warning, and after that, block her.
It sounds harsh, but in the end she will be happier knowing that she is not being led on in a friendship where there is no give and take.39 AnswersFriends2 days ago
- 315Upvotes of all answers in this question
It's already mid-September and it looks like there is not yet a plan for the US population to receive another stimulus check in the mail. The Coronavirus pandemic is still going on. The first stimulus check came in late April and May with promises for a 2nd one to come in July. It looks like there may not be another one until Christmas. Could the reason behind the delay be due to the fact that the US economy has somewhat reopened and that we are not under a total lockdown? New York City has reopened but many restaurants are suffering from lack of money as well as the many businesses in Manhattan that are still not open. I would think that many people are still staying at home even those most places have lifted stay at home orders with the exception of high-risk states.74 AnswersLaw & Ethics4 days ago
- 43Upvotes of all answers in this question
Does that mean I am going to be really pretty?
Other things I have:
Neptune conjunct ascendant
Venus in the 1st house with my Taurus ascendant14 AnswersAstronomy & Space3 days ago
- 71Upvotes of all answers in this question
She's a warrior!
She totally calls out the fake news media on an almost daily basis by reminding them of their own hypocrisy and pointing out their dishonesty.
I wish Trump had a hundred people like her.22 AnswersPolitics4 days ago
- 41Upvotes of all answers in this question
Candace Owens shreds 'pea-brained' LeBron James, BLM for ambush on LA sheriffs:'The racist, anti-police,black lives matter LIE is to blame'?Favorite Answer:
Going to the hospital to scream and show his hatred towards the dying policemen is much more serious than the black man who shot them. BLM is a major hate plant.
These Marxists are pure barbarism.
Unless those protesters are from the right, as John W. of the false flags thinks.14 AnswersPolitics4 days ago
- 45Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 20Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 629Upvotes of all answers in this question
Donald Trump calls “Ruth Bader Ginsburg an “amazing woman“ upon her passing. Are we sure Trump is conservative ?
Ruth Bader Ginsburg was one of the most liberal justices in Supreme Court history.140 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 60Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 146Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 83Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 57Upvotes of all answers in this question
You believe in this pathetic lie of hard-work = success.
That was an anomaly in the 1950's and 60's; and isn't
applicable in today's world. I believe we are moving
towards a world without money. You can already see
this emerging paradigm in the rapidly developing fields
of 3D printing and nanotechnology. Prototypes for
star-trek replicators have already been invented. 100
years from now, I hope people look back and view the
40 hour work/week as slave-labor.
Your thoughts?33 AnswersOther - Society & Culture19 hours ago
- 48Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 69Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 97Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 194Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 98Upvotes of all answers in this question
iS THIS WHY tRUMP WILL DO ANOTHER 2016 LANDSLIDE.43 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 80Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 104Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 28Upvotes of all answers in this question