Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.
- 58Upvotes of all answers in this question
When Derek Chauvin stood on George Floyd's neck, the other cops did nothing, laughed & encouraged, why weren't they challenged\disciplined?Favorite Answer:
Institutional racism21 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 26Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 91Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 470Upvotes of all answers in this questionFavorite Answer:
Absolutely, he is a traitor who portrayed the royal family and should never be allowed in England again.69 AnswersRoyalty2 days ago
- 11Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 425Upvotes of all answers in this question133 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 56Upvotes of all answers in this question
Chris Wallace said that Vice President Kamala Harris appears to be treating the border crisis like a crime scene in which she wants zero “fingerprints.”
The Fox News anchor addressed the Democrat’s continued absence from the U.S. southern border with Mexico despite a growing humanitarian debacle.
Mr. Wallace made the comment after colleague Bill Hemmer noted her trip to California — but not its southern border — and another to Chicago.22 AnswersPolitics18 hours ago
- 203Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 182Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 101Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 35Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 17Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 27Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 999+Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 12Upvotes of all answers in this question
How come people think that I can go to jail for threatening to shoot my former therapist at the grocery store?
So I told people on the suicide hotline that I'm think about going and shooting my former therapist at the grocery store. I was so mad and furious that I lost control and said it. They told me that they're gonna report this to the FBI. I told them to go ahead because they're just bluffing and won't really do it. I told andy about it and he said that I'm gonna go to jail if I keep this up. I don't get how can I go to jail for saying all of these things. I really never did anything and these are just thoughts. I don't think you can arrest somebody for having thoughts of shooting someone else as it is not probable cause. Thoughts are not probable cause to get an arrest warrant. How come people think that I can go to jail for threatening about thinking of shooting my former therapist ??????????5 AnswersPeople with Disabilities14 hours ago
- 10Upvotes of all answers in this question11 AnswersPolitics4 hours ago
- 23Upvotes of all answers in this question
If you were given 74 million dollars and told you could only spend it on something that would benefit your community. What would you..?Favorite Answer:
I would start asking non-Whites how much they would need to be paid in order to want to live around their own people in their own country.
May be able to clean one city up a bit with that.. Would probably have to offer them about £15,000 per head to leave, which could see about 5000 less of them. Which would definitely be an investment & benefit for my people in our community.13 AnswersPolitics15 hours ago
- 44Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 10Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 15Upvotes of all answers in this question
It's not looking too good for the prosecution in the Derek Chauvin trial, so what do you predict will happen when Chauvin gets acquitted?
There is now damning evidence from the defense side in the Chauvin trial that Floyd's death was not caused by Derek Chauvin. Therefore, it is not looking good at all for the prosecution.
What do you predict will happen when Chauvin gets acquitted?6 AnswersPolitics3 hours ago