- 999+Upvotes of all answers in this questionFavorite Answer:
If you genuinely think someone "created" the Covid pandemic to attack Trump, you are not living in the real world. Get over the conspiracy theories.
He was a poor president even before the pandemic -- unfit, unqualified, a narcissistic compulsive liar who tried to solicit interference in our election process from a foreign power. He accomplished very little, he damaged our reputation with international friends and allies, and even the economy he touted at every opportunity was not as great as he claimed it was. He also inherited much of it from Obama.
Presidential historians and political scientists currently rank him among the worst presidents we've ever had, and they are qualified to say. As a historian myself, I am not expecting their assessments to change.144 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 104Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 97Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 118Upvotes of all answers in this question
I prefer productive people like President elect Biden whom get things done over clown loser fools like CHUMP don't you?Favorite Answer:
Yes that’s why he won.27 AnswersPolitics3 days ago
- 1Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 34Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 997Upvotes of all answers in this question155 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 95Upvotes of all answers in this question44 AnswersNewborn & Baby2 days ago
- 61Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 355Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 60Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 199Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 133Upvotes of all answers in this question42 AnswersOther - Environment2 days ago
- 136Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 92Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 43Upvotes of all answers in this question27 AnswersEtiquette2 days ago
- 153Upvotes of all answers in this question
If my house was on fire I'd want the individuals putting out the fire to be experts at putting out fires, I wouldn't want them hired just because they weren't white, anyone who can't pass whatever tests they have to prove they're qualified for the job shouldn't be allowed to have the job!37 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 164Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 360Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 223Upvotes of all answers in this question
Tucker Carlson, Rush Limbaugh, and Laura Ingraham have all distanced themselves from Trump regarding the election. Your thoughts?
Donald Trump continued to gravitate towards his new rightwing media allies at TV channels One America Network and Newsmax on Tuesday, even as heavyweight supporters Laura Ingraham, Tucker Carlson and Rush Limbaugh distanced themselves from the president’s attempts to overturn his election defeat by Joe Biden.
On Fox News on Monday, Ingraham said: “Unless the legal situation changes in a dramatic and unlikely manner, Joe Biden will be inaugurated on 20 January.”
Carlson claimed “the 2020 election was not fair”, but admitted Trump had lost it.
On his radio show, Limbaugh attacked Trump’s lawyers in Pennsylvania, led by Rudy Giuliani, for failing to provide any evidence to back claims of voter fraud in the state.
“You announce massive bombshells,” he said, “then you better have some bombshells.”65 AnswersPolitics4 days ago