- 12Upvotes of all answers in this question
Can Trump pardon himself, his children, and many more of his Trump team, admitting to crimes, and then still run for President again?
Is the American system a joke?14 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 375Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 541Upvotes of all answers in this questionFavorite Answer:
Yes. Trump won and will receive all the votes on Dec 14th.45 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 999+Upvotes of all answers in this question151 AnswersPolitics4 days ago
- 525Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 381Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 26Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 383Upvotes of all answers in this questionFavorite Answer:
They blocked it because it would harm their candidate and their plot and scheme was to get Joe Biden elected President. The FBI has even covered it up, but that is no surprise since they were in on Hillary's scheme against Donald Trump's campaign.57 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 46Upvotes of all answers in this question
I am in 8th grade and my teacher would like me to read a novel written by an African American. I don't really know many African American authors so any suggestions would help. Please keep your suggestions from 200-300 pages. Adult books are fine too, just please keep the suggestions appropriate (no sex, extreme violence, or profanity).
Thank you all so much!30 AnswersBooks & Authors2 days ago
- 999+Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 51Upvotes of all answers in this question
Mom constantly asks me to kill myself and denies me food. There seems to be no way out unless I'm 18?
I am almost 15 and she has hated me forever. She said she never intended on having me and regrets having me. Out of all my family she only mistreats me never other children. She denies me food and says "now starve you are a brat" even tho i am not a brat. I am good in studies and among the top performers at school. I give her whatever money i get hold off or earn through jobs like doing house-keeping stuff for neighbors, selling my things (whenever i clean my room i sell away what i dont need now), academics-related prizes etc. She hates me and when i ask her why she says i didnt want to have you, why did i ever have you etc,. She asks me to kill myself and relieve her ALL day
My dad is aware of this but he comes over ever weekend (they are not divorced). Every weekend he gives me some money and sneaks food (outside food - mcdonalds, burger king, etc.) to me which i try to eat sparingly so it lasts 3-4 days. He says mom still loves me she's just a bit immature and ignore her, but i dont think so!
What can i do now? I feel suicidal because everyone at school has perfect families. Im so embarassed. Ofcourse i fake having a good family at school because it would be embarassing if everyone comes to know that i dont have food to eat at home and receive constant suicide provoking at home. How will i survive, please tell me what to do? I'm the only one who is unlucky with this problem28 AnswersFamily2 days ago
- 34Upvotes of all answers in this questionFavorite Answer:
You don't need to respond to people who don't get it or are trying to make you out to be an ***. People can be quiet! I'm a quiet person but that doesn't mean I'm a mean judgmental ***** who thinks I'm too good to talk to people.. I have social anxiety and it's rude to ask people why they're so quiet. The whole time I'm quite I'm kinda freaking out inside my head wanting to speak but not knowing what to say because I'm scared I'll sound uninteresting or sound like an idiot. It really sucks!19 AnswersEtiquette1 day ago
- 13Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 999+Upvotes of all answers in this question173 AnswersPolitics4 days ago
- 49Upvotes of all answers in this questionFavorite Answer:
It was never about the people...Democrats want to loot the federal treasury for Democrat LOCAL AND STATE government 'workers' and their pension slush funds.13 AnswersPolitics9 hours ago
- 201Upvotes of all answers in this question66 AnswersPolitics3 days ago
- 17Upvotes of all answers in this question
Fox News is reporting a 'bribery conspiracy scheme' involving presidential pardons. Do you think this will hit Fox's bottom line?
Trump supporters thrive on loyalty, so it's not unthinkable that a large portion of Fox viewers will feel betrayed by this reporting and choose to get their news elsewhere.12 AnswersPolitics8 hours ago
- 999+Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 7Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 5Upvotes of all answers in this question