- 80Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 92Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 52Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 37Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 70Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 111Upvotes of all answers in this question
Clearly he is and people need to do some research before talking junk trump has saved millions from this deadly virus he banned china from coming in our economy is back more than ever now what more can i say love him or hate him you know he is going to go down as one of the best presidents in history am i right or am i wrong23 AnswersPolitics3 days ago
- 459Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 110Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 769Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 112Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 91Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 354Upvotes of all answers in this question
With the elections approaching, I have been trying to figure out why anyone would vote for Trump. What has he actually done?
1. The Economy
Republicans love to point out how great the economy is under Trump (before the pandemic). But think about this, Obama in its last few years created more jobs than Trump has in the last 4. While Obama inherited a massive recession, Trump inherited a decently growing economy.
2. Foreign Policy
America right now is the pariah of the world. No one respect us anymore. Allies like Britain, France, Germany want nothing to do with the Trump administration. He got out of the Iran deal to get what in return. Iran has restarted its nuclear facilities and is even more accepted in the international community.
He got out of the Paris deal just because Obama did it. He relaxed EPA regulations allowing companies and industries to whatever they want. No one can argue that the environment is better under Trump whatsoever.
4. Fiscal Policy
He gave a massive tax cut mostly beneficial to wealthy while increasing spending in other areas. Now we have a massive deficit. Think about it... the gov is making less in taxes but spending more. The poor and middle class has nothing to show for these cuts.
Despite his boasts, trade deficit with China has grown under Trump. More and more countries are now looking to china for economic leadership.
6. The wall
Whether you agree or not with the idea of a wall. Where is it?59 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 74Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 102Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 73Upvotes of all answers in this question
Seriously, do middle income liberals actually believe CHINA Biden when he says he will not raise your taxes?
If you believe him, think carefully about what he said! “Back in 2017, Trump signed off on a massive overhaul of the tax code: the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act.” Middle income wage earners DID receive a tax reduction under this Act; there is no denying that. CHINA Biden said if he is elected, on day one, he will repeal this Act. Middle income taxes will go up under CHINA Biden like you never saw before, PERIOD!20 AnswersPolitics19 hours ago
- 317Upvotes of all answers in this question65 AnswersPolitics3 days ago
- 140Upvotes of all answers in this question
How can republicans be against be against welfare when red states are welfare states and states like california (the 5th largest economy on ?
mother earth) and ny are what needy red states rely on?42 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 999+Upvotes of all answers in this question181 AnswersPolitics4 days ago
- 55Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 157Upvotes of all answers in this question
The earth has gotten so warm that it is snowing before Halloween! Maybe my grand daughter should go as an eskimo this year so she doesn't freeze to death. LOL. Make sure we put the winter tires on our cars over two months before winter officially begins LOL.40 AnswersPolitics2 days ago