- 999+Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 999+Upvotes of all answers in this question201 AnswersPolitics3 days ago
- 232Upvotes of all answers in this question78 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 126Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 240Upvotes of all answers in this question43 AnswersPolitics24 hours ago
- 133Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 151Upvotes of all answers in this question53 AnswersNewborn & Baby3 days ago
- 999+Upvotes of all answers in this questionFavorite Answer:
If you genuinely think someone "created" the Covid pandemic to attack Trump, you are not living in the real world. Get over the conspiracy theories.
He was a poor president even before the pandemic -- unfit, unqualified, a narcissistic compulsive liar who tried to solicit interference in our election process from a foreign power. He accomplished very little, he damaged our reputation with international friends and allies, and even the economy he touted at every opportunity was not as great as he claimed it was. He also inherited much of it from Obama.
Presidential historians and political scientists currently rank him among the worst presidents we've ever had, and they are qualified to say. As a historian myself, I am not expecting their assessments to change.163 AnswersPolitics4 days ago
- 89Upvotes of all answers in this questionFavorite Answer:
They were not really against it. In fact, in the past Republicans have done way more mail in voting than Democrats. This time they were just obeying what Trump was telling them to believe.
The real question should be why was Trump so against mail in ballots with the pandemic raging, knowing that reasonable people would tend to not want to jeopardize their health and life by voting in person if alternatives existed.
Remember, Trump all along did all he could to help the virus spread as much as possible. So my conclusion is that his plan all along was to have a virus catastrophe going on around election time and have many voters who are scared of the virus stay home and not vote, while he encouraged the most uninformed and idiotic uneducated Americans (Trump supporters) to go out and vote in person.
That pincer movement was designed to help Trump easily get reelected.
When mail in ballot was introduced as the plan to have voters vote safely from home, Trump became very angry and vilified it and even had the post office try to disrupt mail around election time to help Trump, but Trump lost anyway because he was very unpopular....especially due to many Americans seeing him as a threat to their lives and the lives of their loved ones. To them it was literally vote for Biden if you want to live !33 AnswersPolitics19 hours ago
- 2Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 6Upvotes of all answers in this question
The news always make it look like women are the primary victims of domestic violence, whether it's in America, the west or developing countries.14 AnswersGender Studies23 hours ago
- 100Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 176Upvotes of all answers in this question50 AnswersOther - Environment3 days ago
- 100Upvotes of all answers in this question27 AnswersPolitics19 hours ago
- 230Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 19Upvotes of all answers in this question
My first one was Bush vs. Kerry in 2004.13 AnswersPolitics12 hours ago
- 55Upvotes of all answers in this question
for the good of the nation Trump needs to be reelected. Biden is like the nail in the coffin for America?
Do you think America can handle yet another wave of mass migration, open borders, amnesty? Under Biden America will become a third world country. I can assure you26 AnswersPolitics21 hours ago
- 44Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 57Upvotes of all answers in this question16 AnswersPolitics23 hours ago
- 122Upvotes of all answers in this question