- 62Upvotes of all answers in this question
Republican mail in voters outnumber Democratic mail in voters 2-1. Is it game over for Biden and the Dems?25 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 7Upvotes of all answers in this question
Will CNN's Jeffrey Toobin claim his Zoom account was hacked when he showed his private parts on a zoom call?
Whenever high profile Libs get caught in scandals involving technology, their usual first defense is to claim their account was hacked.8 AnswersPolitics13 hours ago
- 25Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 30Upvotes of all answers in this question
They wear baggy/saggy clothing which came from urban black people and look up to black rappers like NBA youngboy, dababy, pop smoke and such.23 AnswersPolitics4 days ago
- 135Upvotes of all answers in this question41 AnswersPolitics21 hours ago
- 65Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 999+Upvotes of all answers in this question152 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 45Upvotes of all answers in this question
How can republicans be against be against welfare when red states are welfare states and states like california (the 5th largest economy on ?
mother earth) and ny are what needy red states rely on?12 AnswersPolitics11 hours ago
- 84Upvotes of all answers in this question
Does the trump administration have a chief official White House photographer ..just asking cuz it doesn't seem so?Favorite Answer:
No, because Trump will only allow his hair to be photograph from certain angles.15 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 741Upvotes of all answers in this questionFavorite Answer:
A non-existent claim that let's Blacks off the hook of personal responsibility and enriches people like Al Sharpton and Kamala Harris who insist it does exist because their followers believe them.
@Max: Yeah, if you ever find out where to get it, please let me know.
@Mr. Smartypants: That was 90 years ago and by a President YOU Democrats admire.136 AnswersPolitics4 days ago
- 223Upvotes of all answers in this question
As they play with their action figures and blocks?103 AnswersPolitics3 days ago
- 105Upvotes of all answers in this question24 AnswersPolitics16 hours ago
- 32Upvotes of all answers in this question
Will Trump order a milkshake on election night, when he gets too tired of seeing Biden rack up all the swing states?Favorite Answer:
That could be the day trump starts drinking alcohol... and he knows soon he will not be able to hide in the White House from the IRS and his creditors.13 AnswersPolitics16 hours ago
- 17Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 437Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 74Upvotes of all answers in this question45 AnswersHistory3 days ago
- 15Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 44Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 55Upvotes of all answers in this question
Do you really want a president who will take the advice of Scientists, Doctors, Generals, and other Experts instead of relying on his "gut"?
Shouldn't we have a president who knows more than all of them put together who can make snap decisions without advice? Trump, ALONE, can rule America, Sleepy Joe needs help.17 AnswersPolitics16 hours ago
- 65Upvotes of all answers in this questionFavorite Answer:
No, obviously.19 AnswersPolitics1 day ago