- 174Upvotes of all answers in this question
Trump has ADDED almost $7 TRILLION to the US debt in less than 4 years. Since when is out-of-control spending a GOP platform?
And no, it's NOT bc of coronavirus. He was already spending like a drunken sailor BEFORE.52 AnswersPolitics9 hours ago
- 258Upvotes of all answers in this question
Breaking News: Trump's stock market on way to total collapse due to Trump's failure with Coronavirus, why do cons ruin the economy?
Same thing happened with Bush. Now cons will complain next year Biden is taking too long to fix Trump/Republican Depression.47 AnswersPolitics23 hours ago
- 104Upvotes of all answers in this question
North Korea is building a giant missile facility and Iran has 10 times as much enriched Uranium as it had in 2016. Did Trump let us down?Favorite Answer:
Donald Trump is to blame for that. He broke the treaty and Korea has done whatever they want under this administration.24 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 52Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 58Upvotes of all answers in this question
Does that mean I am going to be really pretty?
Other things I have:
Neptune conjunct ascendant
Venus in the 1st house with my Taurus ascendant19 AnswersAstronomy & Space4 days ago
- 89Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 272Upvotes of all answers in this question
If Trump supporters are so sure Trump will win in November, why are they in such a hurry to replace Ruth Bader Ginsburg?Favorite Answer:
Excellent question. And all the evasive answers from Trump toadies here in Y!A don't answer the question while raising many other questions about the Trump supporters true motives. It can wait until after the new President is sworn in. “The American people should have a voice in the selection of their next Supreme Court Justice. Therefore, this vacancy should not be filled until we have a new president.”--Moscow Mitch.52 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 63Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 784Upvotes of all answers in this question
Donald Trump calls “Ruth Bader Ginsburg an “amazing woman“ upon her passing. Are we sure Trump is conservative ?
Ruth Bader Ginsburg was one of the most liberal justices in Supreme Court history.163 AnswersPolitics3 days ago
- 199Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 91Upvotes of all answers in this question
You believe in this pathetic lie of hard-work = success.
That was an anomaly in the 1950's and 60's; and isn't
applicable in today's world. I believe we are moving
towards a world without money. You can already see
this emerging paradigm in the rapidly developing fields
of 3D printing and nanotechnology. Prototypes for
star-trek replicators have already been invented. 100
years from now, I hope people look back and view the
40 hour work/week as slave-labor.
Your thoughts?44 AnswersOther - Society & Culture2 days ago
- 90Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 157Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 21Upvotes of all answers in this question
In my city, gun shops and sporting goods stores have run out of ammo. Is this a sign of whats to come?
Its like people are preparing for something awful.14 AnswersPolitics2 hours ago
- 40Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 25Upvotes of all answers in this question
If you just explain him and her with facts and truths, they will get angry and shoot them with their ignorance or guns.
After all, they are uneducated snowflakes. ;)
They can't tell from an embryo to a fetus. They said the fires from the West was started from a person.11 AnswersPolitics1 hour ago
- 21Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 19Upvotes of all answers in this question
BREAKING: Manhattan Prosecutor Cyrus Vance just said that he has enough evidence to investigate Trump for tax fraud, insurance fraud and falsifying business records.10 AnswersPolitics3 hours ago
- 27Upvotes of all answers in this question
Can Trump sink any lower? He accuses Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer and Adam Schiff of writing Ginsburg’s “most fervent” final wish. Really?
Days before her death on Friday, Ginsburg dictated a statement to her granddaughter, Clara Spera, that read: “My most fervent wish is that I will not be replaced until a new president is installed.” Go ahead, Trump apologists, prove to us that Justice Ginsburg didn't say this and it's all a grand conspiracy to make Trump look bad.16 AnswersPolitics16 hours ago
- 17Upvotes of all answers in this question12 AnswersPolitics3 hours ago