- 110Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 248Upvotes of all answers in this questionFavorite Answer:
Yes, but I doubt it will. Journalism is constantly protecting Biden.
The moderator will have already sent the questions to Your Favorite Biden.
Has Biden ever been asked that the violence of the protests comes from the hatred of BLM and antifa? And that this hatred clearly has a Marxist origin?37 AnswersPolitics3 days ago
- 45Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 155Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 107Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 5Upvotes of all answers in this question
Why do cons think someone who owes foreign countries over $400 million dollars is a quality candidate?Favorite Answer:
They DON'T think he's a quality candidate. But they have been brainwashed to believe their Liberal neighbors are scum and the Liberal agenda is anti-American. They should seriously ask themselves who or what it was that managed to convince them of that garbage. THAT is the enemy.
The founding fathers thought it terribly important the President not owe any money to foreigners. It's a no-brainer---so it figures Trump's supporters see no problem. lol5 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 641Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 232Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 962Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 56Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 132Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 163Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 11Upvotes of all answers in this question
Is it the same as marxism?9 AnswersPolitics6 hours ago
- 136Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 74Upvotes of all answers in this question
Why did the English think they had they god given right to conquer and enslave countries all over the world ?
They were so proud of their national motto, " The sun never sets on the British Empire?
Why were they like this ?? Has anything changed ???29 AnswersHistory1 day ago
- 378Upvotes of all answers in this question
With the elections approaching, I have been trying to figure out why anyone would vote for Trump. What has he actually done?
1. The Economy
Republicans love to point out how great the economy is under Trump (before the pandemic). But think about this, Obama in its last few years created more jobs than Trump has in the last 4. While Obama inherited a massive recession, Trump inherited a decently growing economy.
2. Foreign Policy
America right now is the pariah of the world. No one respect us anymore. Allies like Britain, France, Germany want nothing to do with the Trump administration. He got out of the Iran deal to get what in return. Iran has restarted its nuclear facilities and is even more accepted in the international community.
He got out of the Paris deal just because Obama did it. He relaxed EPA regulations allowing companies and industries to whatever they want. No one can argue that the environment is better under Trump whatsoever.
4. Fiscal Policy
He gave a massive tax cut mostly beneficial to wealthy while increasing spending in other areas. Now we have a massive deficit. Think about it... the gov is making less in taxes but spending more. The poor and middle class has nothing to show for these cuts.
Despite his boasts, trade deficit with China has grown under Trump. More and more countries are now looking to china for economic leadership.
6. The wall
Whether you agree or not with the idea of a wall. Where is it?66 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 6Upvotes of all answers in this question8 AnswersPolitics5 hours ago
- 75Upvotes of all answers in this question
Seriously, do middle income liberals actually believe CHINA Biden when he says he will not raise your taxes?
If you believe him, think carefully about what he said! “Back in 2017, Trump signed off on a massive overhaul of the tax code: the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act.” Middle income wage earners DID receive a tax reduction under this Act; there is no denying that. CHINA Biden said if he is elected, on day one, he will repeal this Act. Middle income taxes will go up under CHINA Biden like you never saw before, PERIOD!22 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 65Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 70Upvotes of all answers in this question
Don't tell me he uses legal loopholes. There is a reason why he won't release his tax returns: he is either nothing but a clown living on credit or a tax fraud. Which is it, Trumpies?28 AnswersPolitics9 hours ago