- 59Upvotes of all answers in this question
Donald Trump calls “Ruth Bader Ginsburg an “amazing woman“ upon her passing. Are we sure Trump is conservative ?
Ruth Bader Ginsburg was one of the most liberal justices in Supreme Court history.32 AnswersPolitics6 hours ago
- 63Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 94Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 50Upvotes of all answers in this question
It's already mid-September and it looks like there is not yet a plan for the US population to receive another stimulus check in the mail. The Coronavirus pandemic is still going on. The first stimulus check came in late April and May with promises for a 2nd one to come in July. It looks like there may not be another one until Christmas. Could the reason behind the delay be due to the fact that the US economy has somewhat reopened and that we are not under a total lockdown? New York City has reopened but many restaurants are suffering from lack of money as well as the many businesses in Manhattan that are still not open. I would think that many people are still staying at home even those most places have lifted stay at home orders with the exception of high-risk states.26 AnswersLaw & Ethics3 days ago
- 132Upvotes of all answers in this question
The Democrats mishandled coronavirus not Trump, remember they had all of their focus on impeachment when coronavirus hit us Blame them?
They were supposed to be looking out for the American people not trying to get rid of
The president29 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 3Upvotes of all answers in this question
He may well captain the team, and what English midfielder in history captained a team to a Champions League and Premier League win, and then was a big leader or possibly even captain in an England winning team?
I mean just imagine an Englishman possibly lifting the PL trophy, CL trophy, and World Cup in the space of 5 years.4 AnswersEnglish Football (Soccer)2 days ago
- 549Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 105Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 585Upvotes of all answers in this questionFavorite Answer:
The old Democrat Party is gone. They are now for the rich and elite, i.e. consider Nancy Pelosi.
Poor white families want the American Dream for their children and President Trump is trying to preserve it.98 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 72Upvotes of all answers in this questionFavorite Answer:
Easy: After the DEMOCRAT President LBJ signed The Civil Rights and Voters Rights Act into law, all the Southern racists went full Gross Old Perverts and still are.
The KKK endorsed Fat Donnie and still does.
Do your history books not go past 1960 ? Moron.27 AnswersPolitics19 hours ago
- 660Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 389Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 27Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 29Upvotes of all answers in this question
What a messy legislation.14 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 63Upvotes of all answers in this question17 AnswersPolitics19 hours ago
- 67Upvotes of all answers in this questionFavorite Answer:
There were Native Americans here for about 10,000 years before the Europeans took over and named it America. Each tribe and each culture had their own name for the regions.28 AnswersHistory1 day ago
- 2Upvotes of all answers in this question
Since the South Tower collapse first do you think it might have caused the North Tower to collapse sooner. The buildings sat only 50 yards from one another and so much debris and energy from thrown into the North Tower. Do you think that played significant role in the North Tower collapsing only 29 mins later?6 AnswersHistory4 hours ago
- 100Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 91Upvotes of all answers in this question
The government, and all of its institutions are being played by an authoritian who has dismantled the rules of justice, checks and balances, safety of Americans, and compromising with our enemies. The Senate is useless in supporting American values and no longer is concerned. The Attorney General manipulates justice to favor a disillusioned, generally radical "president". People are not smart enough to protect them selves from the virus. The "president" openly divides states by political preference. In short, we are going to hell as a nation and no one seems to care.31 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 18Upvotes of all answers in this question