- 25Upvotes of all answers in this question
After paying respects to Ginsberg why does Biden not have any other public events or activities scheduled for Friday?
Isn't he supposed to be running for something?
He has nothing on his schedule three weeks before the election?12 AnswersPolitics4 hours ago
- 8Upvotes of all answers in this question7 AnswersPolitics26 mins ago
- 999+Upvotes of all answers in this question
Trump has ADDED almost $7 TRILLION to the US debt in less than 4 years. Since when is out-of-control spending a GOP platform?
And no, it's NOT bc of coronavirus. He was already spending like a drunken sailor BEFORE.161 AnswersPolitics4 days ago
- 234Upvotes of all answers in this question
(1) American Civil War (1861-1865) 620,000-1,000,000 deaths.
(2) Spanish Flu (1918-1920) 670,000 deaths.
(3) US involvement in WW2 (1941-1945) 408,000 deaths.
(4) Coronavirus (2019-2020) 200,000 deaths so far.70 AnswersHistory2 days ago
- 73Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 35Upvotes of all answers in this question
Did you know it was 100 years ago this week that Democrats tried to stop women from voting by trying to block the 19th Amendment?Favorite Answer:
Of course I knew it. I didn't have teachers that injected politics into their classroom.9 AnswersPolitics3 days ago
- 233Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 420Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 58Upvotes of all answers in this question
Can anyone else get a word in edgewise, or are racial issues the only issues worth talking about? Even the virus has taken a back seat to race issues, starting with the George Floyd riots in late May. Is there nothing else worth talking about in the world?29 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 106Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 343Upvotes of all answers in this question
What does BLM want? They are protesting and rioting today in Kentucky even after it was proven that officers were innocent?Favorite Answer:
they want reperations. they apparently were 1860 pre-civil war slaves freed by the Umion but prior to that forced to pick cotton and tobacco and have illict sex, in spite of being neutered, in barns on southern confederate american plantations owned held by spanish nobility and royality.
they are angry and want the 2020 United States of America tax payer to pay them and the whole congress senate judicial and president, backed by the United States army, air force navy and marines, national guard, state guard, and various flavours of US militia, NSA, CIA, federal and local police, US marshalls, FBI, state police, highway patorl, county sheriff, local police, lawyers, (I leave anyone out) cian't stop their might for obviously at 180 years old on average,
hobbling their way around IS kinda impressive.
dont your think they should put those 180 year olds on internatipnal television?
after all BLM wouldn't LIE about slavery would they now?
a group just passed here and they all looked so young after pickin all that cotton and tobacco in that blinding hot southrrn sun. they must use skin cream.
They wuuusss....SLAVES!.......54 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 28Upvotes of all answers in this questionFavorite Answer:
Biden said we should not teach that Edison taught the light bulb, we should track that a black person did. If we are going to revise history to further identity politics, might as well claim Bethooven was black.11 AnswersPolitics17 hours ago
- 58Upvotes of all answers in this question18 AnswersCelebrities2 days ago
- 10Upvotes of all answers in this question
There's 190 million whites. Half of them are homosexuals and feminists.
There's 40 million blacks. Most of them are in prison, on parole, on drugs, and committing crimes. They usually sell drugs on the side and increase costs of medical care, and all that.
There's 40 million Hispanics. Most of them are construction workers that sell drugs on the side. They help spread the opiod epidemic, run up the cost of medical care and increase the crime rates indirectly through their drug dealing businesses.
Then there's the Asians. They're mainly quiet, work hard, study hard, do good in school, and get lucrative engineering and tech jobs.8 AnswersPolitics3 hours ago
- 67Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 7Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 12Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 115Upvotes of all answers in this question70 AnswersDo It Yourself (DIY)3 days ago
- 192Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 28Upvotes of all answers in this question
When will Democrats accept that Republicans are going to replace Ruth Bader Ginsburg with a judge that they choose, not one that Dems choose?Favorite Answer:
In 2016 79% of democrats supported a SCJ being seated during an election year.
In 2020 72% of democrats opposed a SCJ being seated during an election year.
That’s quite the flip.
Liberals are the most horrid creatures this planet has ever seen.9 AnswersPolitics3 days ago