- 24Upvotes of all answers in this question
Republican mail in voters outnumber Democratic mail in voters 2-1. Is it game over for Biden and the Dems?10 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 19Upvotes of all answers in this question
Does massive and unprecedented early voter turn out in States Trump carried in 2016 spell doom for Creepy Joe & Willie Brown's mattress?Favorite Answer:
Early in-person voting started today in Miami-Dade county in FL at 0700 est. My wife and I got there at 0730. And the line was around the building and down the block. I can ONLY speak for what I seen. The ratio of Trump supporters to Biden supporters was at least 10-1 for Trump. All I seen was a sea of Trump hats, MAGA hats and Trump 2020 tee-shirts. It was festive and livily and most definitely not a good sign for Biden.10 AnswersPolitics19 hours ago
- 28Upvotes of all answers in this question
hypothetically, if I was to get someone fired from their job by providing facts about who they are, could I be sued or criminally liable?
my ex friend of 3 years decided to try and sleep with my husband, my actual ex who is going to get engaged and has slept with someone called aiden who was married who's girlfriend forgave her after a year.
She doesn't care she did it, not even sorry always tries to blame the men.
If I was to provide the texts and information of what she is like to her employer, and get her sacked from her organisation could this come back on me?
I know it's vindictive, but I likely won't do it anyway it's not worth it. It's just she tried to steal my husband who was the one who told me what she did.26 AnswersLaw & Ethics3 days ago
- 18Upvotes of all answers in this question
Everybody knows a cloth mask won't help you keep from catching it, but it's a proven fact it helps stop the spread of this disease.
Why don't these people feel the need to help contain this deadly contagion??13 AnswersPolitics21 hours ago
- 25Upvotes of all answers in this question11 AnswersPolitics13 hours ago
- 7Upvotes of all answers in this question
Will CNN's Jeffrey Toobin claim his Zoom account was hacked when he showed his private parts on a zoom call?
Whenever high profile Libs get caught in scandals involving technology, their usual first defense is to claim their account was hacked.8 AnswersPolitics9 hours ago
- 129Upvotes of all answers in this question38 AnswersPolitics17 hours ago
- 999+Upvotes of all answers in this question151 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 61Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 25Upvotes of all answers in this question
How can republicans be against be against welfare when red states are welfare states and states like california (the 5th largest economy on ?
mother earth) and ny are what needy red states rely on?9 AnswersPolitics7 hours ago
- 84Upvotes of all answers in this question
Does the trump administration have a chief official White House photographer ..just asking cuz it doesn't seem so?Favorite Answer:
No, because Trump will only allow his hair to be photograph from certain angles.15 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 740Upvotes of all answers in this questionFavorite Answer:
A non-existent claim that let's Blacks off the hook of personal responsibility and enriches people like Al Sharpton and Kamala Harris who insist it does exist because their followers believe them.
@Max: Yeah, if you ever find out where to get it, please let me know.
@Mr. Smartypants: That was 90 years ago and by a President YOU Democrats admire.135 AnswersPolitics3 days ago
- 219Upvotes of all answers in this question
As they play with their action figures and blocks?101 AnswersPolitics3 days ago
- 105Upvotes of all answers in this question22 AnswersPolitics12 hours ago
- 32Upvotes of all answers in this question
Will Trump order a milkshake on election night, when he gets too tired of seeing Biden rack up all the swing states?Favorite Answer:
That could be the day trump starts drinking alcohol... and he knows soon he will not be able to hide in the White House from the IRS and his creditors.11 AnswersPolitics12 hours ago
- 437Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 16Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 72Upvotes of all answers in this question43 AnswersHistory2 days ago
- 47Upvotes of all answers in this question
Do you really want a president who will take the advice of Scientists, Doctors, Generals, and other Experts instead of relying on his "gut"?
Shouldn't we have a president who knows more than all of them put together who can make snap decisions without advice? Trump, ALONE, can rule America, Sleepy Joe needs help.17 AnswersPolitics12 hours ago
- 65Upvotes of all answers in this questionFavorite Answer:
No, obviously.19 AnswersPolitics1 day ago