- 8Upvotes of all answers in this question
And demand not wanting to play for the jets if they end up getting the first pick next april?
he hinted recently at returning for his senior year of college next year. the jets currently have the worst record and not won any games. they are not the most attractive to play for. though a true competitor will want to go there and try to turn that franchise around.
jets currently have sam darnold at QB, who obviously hasn't been playing up to hype with his top pick.
patriots, bengals, texans, jags, broncos, giants, vikings, and falcons are all at the bottom. falcons or patriots would be most desirable to tank for trevor. but it will be interesting as the season plays out.16 AnswersFootball (American)2 days ago
- 285Upvotes of all answers in this question
"You Literally Can't Believe The Facts Tucker Carlson Tells You. So Say Fox's Lawyers"
"Fox's lawyers: The "'general tenor' of the show should then inform a viewer that [Carlson] is not 'stating actual facts' about the topics he discusses and is instead engaging in 'exaggeration' and 'non-literal commentary.' "60 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 15Upvotes of all answers in this question
Breaking news the usp found the bobalinski mail that was to go to tucker Carlson, not only is the federal government investigating it but ?
The Fbi is also, but people don't trust the fbi so the dog will be investigating it7 AnswersPolitics11 hours ago
- 11Upvotes of all answers in this question
I had a wreck June, deers jumped out in front of me. Called my insurance and they were unable to pay for it bc the title wasn’t in my dads name and bc it was a whole mix up with the people we brought it from... here it is now the end of October and I’m trying to find out will my insurance company still try to fix ?
I’m only asking here bc the car is in my dads name title/insurance so he can only call. I just want to know if anyone knows?11 AnswersInsurance & Registration3 days ago
- 943Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 315Upvotes of all answers in this question
Anonymous is Miles Taylor, a former white house aide.
He seeds the narrative that his followers believe. He is full of conspiracy theories. And his cult believe his every word.79 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 107Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 332Upvotes of all answers in this question67 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 65Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 719Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 466Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 105Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 27Upvotes of all answers in this questionFavorite Answer:
FOX in the mornings.27 AnswersOther - Television1 day ago
- 74Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 999+Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 53Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 69Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 49Upvotes of all answers in this questionFavorite Answer:
Cause he doesn't care for his fans19 AnswersPolitics20 hours ago
- 46Upvotes of all answers in this question
What are your thoughts on retired golfer Jack Nicklaus endorsing Trump for president? Is he doing this only because Trump loves golf too?
Is jack a fool?14 AnswersPolitics15 hours ago
- 21Upvotes of all answers in this question9 AnswersPolitics1 hour ago