- 21Upvotes of all answers in this question11 AnswersRoyalty15 hours ago
- 29Upvotes of all answers in this question
fecking hell...16 AnswersEnglish Football (Soccer)5 hours ago
- 744Upvotes of all answers in this question253 AnswersPolitics4 days ago
- 165Upvotes of all answers in this question
Tucker Carlson, Rush Limbaugh, and Laura Ingraham have all distanced themselves from Trump regarding the election. Your thoughts?
Donald Trump continued to gravitate towards his new rightwing media allies at TV channels One America Network and Newsmax on Tuesday, even as heavyweight supporters Laura Ingraham, Tucker Carlson and Rush Limbaugh distanced themselves from the president’s attempts to overturn his election defeat by Joe Biden.
On Fox News on Monday, Ingraham said: “Unless the legal situation changes in a dramatic and unlikely manner, Joe Biden will be inaugurated on 20 January.”
Carlson claimed “the 2020 election was not fair”, but admitted Trump had lost it.
On his radio show, Limbaugh attacked Trump’s lawyers in Pennsylvania, led by Rudy Giuliani, for failing to provide any evidence to back claims of voter fraud in the state.
“You announce massive bombshells,” he said, “then you better have some bombshells.”48 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 59Upvotes of all answers in this question
Most of my friends really liked him and thought he was a good president, I felt bad that during his last year as president he had to deal with the Covid pandemic, I also hope no one created the Covid pandemic as an attack towards Donald Trump because he didn't deserve to go through that.14 AnswersPolitics2 hours ago
- 14Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 77Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 320Upvotes of all answers in this question
I am willing to bet that now that the spotlight is not on her she dumps Trump within 6 months.89 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 57Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 635Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 988Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 141Upvotes of all answers in this question
My mom recently passed away. I am the executor of her estate. I want to give my sister a check for her share of the estate. ?
My sister insists that she will only take cash. She will not take a check or a wire transfer. How should I pay my sister her share of the estate? I do not feel comfortable paying her in cash. Thank you for your answer.40 AnswersRenting & Real Estate1 day ago
- 81Upvotes of all answers in this question
While Democratic Governors are shutting things down why aren't they shutting down left wing protests?Favorite Answer:
Great question why have they condoned these all along? I guess that Covid is smart enough to know who is a democrat and a Republican they are hypocrites24 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 18Upvotes of all answers in this question
If I understand my history lessons in School correctly, there were a strong opinion in the US to stay out of WW2 in Europe and Asia. Not that the US was especially friendly with Japan or Nazi Germany, but because ;'...let them deal with their own problems over there, and leave us out of it!'. Is this historically incorrect? ...and Churchill desperately tried to lobby the US to get involved, so was he secretly 'pleased' when Pearl Harbour was attacked, since that suddenly involved the US by default?27 AnswersHistory15 hours ago
- 307Upvotes of all answers in this question74 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 87Upvotes of all answers in this question
If I was confident that I would win, I would allow a lawsuit to happen against me just to rub it in the face of my opponent that I truly was the one in the right.23 AnswersPolitics18 hours ago
- 78Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 181Upvotes of all answers in this question
If Supreme Court doesn't send the election to House for vote*, and Biden becomes POTUS, won't he be a tainted president?
Supreme Court can send election to House to be decided. In that case each state would get one vote. If that happens the vote vote will be 31 to 19 TRUMP31 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 17Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 77Upvotes of all answers in this question
Is this statement true or false: Franklin D. Roosevelt is the USA's best president, the worst is Donald Trump?Favorite Answer:
It's debatable who was the best President.
There was Washington, Lincoln, FDR...
as for the worst:
There's no debate. Trump - without a doubt. The only fascist President18 AnswersPolitics17 hours ago