- 44Upvotes of all answers in this questionFavorite Answer:
You dont find them. They are given to us. I know McCain was a great man.14 AnswersPolitics21 hours ago
- 19Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 4Upvotes of all answers in this question
I can't actively seek a job right now. I'm 21 but my mom is pressuring me to go on unemployment but I know that means I have to actively seek a job.
I can't walk, currently it's a cane or wheelchair, I can't think straight at all I'm constantly confused (that's why I lost my job I had so much brain fog I couldn't actually do my job), many times I can't even use a pen too long because my grasp is weak. Often forget what I'm doing too. Can't even read anymore because I forget instantly..
I've tried so many different things so far no luck but my friend who is a yoga teacher who had lupus said she will help me this year.
I don't know what to do about unemployment. I have $15,000 in savings that I was going to live off of until I feel I can do a minimal job and I'm looking into disability but people say disability doesn't give you much and takes forever. I'm just afraid of my mom because she is really insistent that I get a job but I'm not even able to shower most days or remember what I'm doing.
What should I do? She says unemployment will be good because of the money but you have to be looking for a job right?6 AnswersOther - Careers & Employment18 hours ago
- 237Upvotes of all answers in this question69 AnswersPolitics22 hours ago
- 351Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 100Upvotes of all answers in this question
If people voted for a guy like Trump, do you think they would have voted for someone WORSE, like a Hitler or Kim Jong Un type of person?Favorite Answer:
We saw a bunch of them marching around heilhitlering in Charlottesville. If the right candidate keeps telling the lies that appeal to their prejudices, some people will swallow it like mother's milk.43 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 801Upvotes of all answers in this question
Over four years later: What do you think was the biggest reason that Donald Trump won the presidency in 2016?
Now Trump is out of office, what do you think is the top single reason that he won enough votes in enough places to win the 2016 presidential election?149 AnswersPolitics3 days ago
- 32Upvotes of all answers in this questionFavorite Answer:
No physical burning needed. Publishers and toy producers get the message they either stop producing anything that’s not politically correct or get canceled.
Much more to come. It’s just beginning.14 AnswersPolitics15 hours ago
- 53Upvotes of all answers in this question
armed guards at capital
free speech no longer accepted20 AnswersPolitics17 hours ago
- 172Upvotes of all answers in this question
In 2024, Will a lot of 2020 Biden Voters remember how Joe Promised $2000 Checks would go “Out the Door Immediately”?Favorite Answer:
No person should ever believe 1 word that comes out of Biden's mouth. Remember 1 thing, there is no such thing as an honest politician. Does anyone think Pelosi became so rich by being honest???????????25 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 9Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 494Upvotes of all answers in this question
This counter was founded on Christianity104 AnswersPolitics3 days ago
- 31Upvotes of all answers in this question14 AnswersPolitics18 hours ago
- 26Upvotes of all answers in this question
Want to know where your stimulus check is? Ask Moscow Mitch and the Republicants in the Senate. As usual, they're obstructing. Surprised?
Republicans are continuing to propose amendments to the bill in an effort to delay passage.15 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 57Upvotes of all answers in this questionFavorite Answer:
I agree completely.30 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 28Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 72Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 67Upvotes of all answers in this question20 AnswersPolitics1 hour ago
- 18Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 20Upvotes of all answers in this question