- 972Upvotes of all answers in this question
Trump has ADDED almost $7 TRILLION to the US debt in less than 4 years. Since when is out-of-control spending a GOP platform?
And no, it's NOT bc of coronavirus. He was already spending like a drunken sailor BEFORE.142 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 90Upvotes of all answers in this question
(1) American Civil War (1861-1865) 620,000-1,000,000 deaths.
(2) Spanish Flu (1918-1920) 670,000 deaths.
(3) US involvement in WW2 (1941-1945) 408,000 deaths.
(4) Coronavirus (2019-2020) 200,000 deaths so far.36 AnswersHistory23 hours ago
- 678Upvotes of all answers in this question
Breaking News: Trump's stock market on way to total collapse due to Trump's failure with Coronavirus, why do cons ruin the economy?
Same thing happened with Bush. Now cons will complain next year Biden is taking too long to fix Trump/Republican Depression.78 AnswersPolitics3 days ago
- 8Upvotes of all answers in this questionFavorite Answer:
Canada is a joke in every way, but that goes doubly when it comes to music. Each and every other Anglophone nation has produced far better bands and artists. America, Australia, Britain, Ireland, all of those countries have a much richer musical tradition. New Zealand has one sixth the population of Canada and per capita has produced much better music. Canada doesn't really have anything going for it. It's a land that's devoid of any cultural identity, a hybrid of British and American culture really. From the way they talk to the food they eat, Canadians are just a sad bunch. But then again, Canada isn't really a country anyway. It's basically just the 51st state, and they all know it. It is pretty sad that you just listed the three most famous Canadians who ever lived though. Wow, that's both impressive because you probably didn't even need to think about it and just so incredibly sad.9 AnswersOther - Canada6 hours ago
- 50Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 123Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 24Upvotes of all answers in this question12 AnswersCelebrities1 day ago
- 128Upvotes of all answers in this question
What does BLM want? They are protesting and rioting today in Kentucky even after it was proven that officers were innocent?Favorite Answer:
they want reperations. they apparently were 1860 pre-civil war slaves freed by the Umion but prior to that forced to pick cotton and tobacco and have illict sex, in spite of being neutered, in barns on southern confederate american plantations owned held by spanish nobility and royality.
they are angry and want the 2020 United States of America tax payer to pay them and the whole congress senate judicial and president, backed by the United States army, air force navy and marines, national guard, state guard, and various flavours of US militia, NSA, CIA, federal and local police, US marshalls, FBI, state police, highway patorl, county sheriff, local police, lawyers, (I leave anyone out) cian't stop their might for obviously at 180 years old on average,
hobbling their way around IS kinda impressive.
dont your think they should put those 180 year olds on internatipnal television?
after all BLM wouldn't LIE about slavery would they now?
a group just passed here and they all looked so young after pickin all that cotton and tobacco in that blinding hot southrrn sun. they must use skin cream.
They wuuusss....SLAVES!.......26 AnswersPolitics21 hours ago
- 130Upvotes of all answers in this questionFavorite Answer:
IF you are White? Then Yes, according to the current definition.36 AnswersPolitics23 hours ago
- 33Upvotes of all answers in this questionFavorite Answer:
If not, they're packing.14 AnswersPolitics6 hours ago
- 105Upvotes of all answers in this question58 AnswersDo It Yourself (DIY)2 days ago
- 29Upvotes of all answers in this question17 AnswersPolitics4 hours ago
- 125Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 139Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 15Upvotes of all answers in this question
BLM rioters shot two Kentucky police officers. Is this the peaceful protest that democrats have been talking about?
First of all, there was no need to riot yesterday because the cops in case Breanna Taylor’s case went through proper legal process.
The whole country can’t afford to become like Portland12 AnswersPolitics6 hours ago
- 65Upvotes of all answers in this question27 AnswersEtiquette2 days ago
- 257Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 26Upvotes of all answers in this question20 AnswersPolitics19 hours ago
- 207Upvotes of all answers in this question
In my city, gun shops and sporting goods stores have run out of ammo. Is this a sign of whats to come?
Its like people are preparing for something awful.56 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 68Upvotes of all answers in this question
He predicted 100k-200k deaths from coronavirus.
Well, folks....we done PASSED that!14 AnswersPolitics1 day ago