- 999+Upvotes of all answers in this questionFavorite Answer:
If you genuinely think someone "created" the Covid pandemic to attack Trump, you are not living in the real world. Get over the conspiracy theories.
He was a poor president even before the pandemic -- unfit, unqualified, a narcissistic compulsive liar who tried to solicit interference in our election process from a foreign power. He accomplished very little, he damaged our reputation with international friends and allies, and even the economy he touted at every opportunity was not as great as he claimed it was. He also inherited much of it from Obama.
Presidential historians and political scientists currently rank him among the worst presidents we've ever had, and they are qualified to say. As a historian myself, I am not expecting their assessments to change.123 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 224Upvotes of all answers in this question
Tucker Carlson, Rush Limbaugh, and Laura Ingraham have all distanced themselves from Trump regarding the election. Your thoughts?
Donald Trump continued to gravitate towards his new rightwing media allies at TV channels One America Network and Newsmax on Tuesday, even as heavyweight supporters Laura Ingraham, Tucker Carlson and Rush Limbaugh distanced themselves from the president’s attempts to overturn his election defeat by Joe Biden.
On Fox News on Monday, Ingraham said: “Unless the legal situation changes in a dramatic and unlikely manner, Joe Biden will be inaugurated on 20 January.”
Carlson claimed “the 2020 election was not fair”, but admitted Trump had lost it.
On his radio show, Limbaugh attacked Trump’s lawyers in Pennsylvania, led by Rudy Giuliani, for failing to provide any evidence to back claims of voter fraud in the state.
“You announce massive bombshells,” he said, “then you better have some bombshells.”63 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 106Upvotes of all answers in this question
Is this statement true or false: Franklin D. Roosevelt is the USA's best president, the worst is Donald Trump?Favorite Answer:
It's debatable who was the best President.
There was Washington, Lincoln, FDR...
as for the worst:
There's no debate. Trump - without a doubt. The only fascist President24 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 2Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 2Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 9Upvotes of all answers in this question
I get disgusted every week at how little I can save of my money.. does this get better or worse, as I get older? ?
I make $8.00 per hour and only work 25 hours every week. I have my bachelor’s degree with no debt, and I’m currently in grad school getting my master’s with a focus on finance. Will it be easier to save money when I actually make more than $8 per hour? I have savings and a few stock investments, but it’s hard making $8 per hour.18 AnswersOther - Business & Finance1 day ago
- 70Upvotes of all answers in this question28 AnswersNewborn & Baby13 hours ago
- 52Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 224Upvotes of all answers in this question54 AnswersPolitics10 hours ago
- 103Upvotes of all answers in this question
If my house was on fire I'd want the individuals putting out the fire to be experts at putting out fires, I wouldn't want them hired just because they weren't white, anyone who can't pass whatever tests they have to prove they're qualified for the job shouldn't be allowed to have the job!31 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 35Upvotes of all answers in this question17 AnswersEtiquette19 hours ago
- 149Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 318Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 462Upvotes of all answers in this question
I am willing to bet that now that the spotlight is not on her she dumps Trump within 6 months.109 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 97Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 21Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 768Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 16Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 20Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 36Upvotes of all answers in this question
I live in Kansas state. What are my rights for violently protecting my private property? I've been told multiple times by my father that I should shoot and kill anyone attempting to invade my private property or destroy it. He even bought me one of those Trespassers will be shot warning signs for my yard.24 AnswersLaw & Ethics1 day ago