- 215Upvotes of all answers in this question
I would love to see unity but where have they been the past 4 years?34 AnswersPolitics3 days ago
- 204Upvotes of all answers in this question
I read a Yahoo article in which Trump's lawyer and also Michael Flynn are calling for a coup. Would a forceful takeover work for Trump?
The number of Republicans stating that there was no election fraud is rapidly growing and is becoming hard to ignore. Most are admitting Trump's loss. Even Trump's main man and most loyal supporter, Attorney General William Barr, has done an investigation and concluded that there is no proof of fraud in the election. So could a coup work for Trump? Would he have the might and the manpower to ever pull such a stunt off?39 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 114Upvotes of all answers in this question
CNN)Millions of Californians may soon find themselves under a regional stay-at-home order once again under new restrictions announced Thursday by California Gov. Gavin Newsom.
The new stay-at-home order will take hold in regions where hospitals are feeling the squeeze on capacity to treat the incoming surge of Covid-19 patients. A strict stay-at home order will go into effect 48 hours after hospital intensive care unit capacity drops below 15% in one of five regions the state is divided into: Northern California, Bay Area, Greater Sacramento, San Joaquin Valley and Southern California.31 AnswersPolitics6 hours ago
- 19Upvotes of all answers in this question
What is your opinion on California’s ban on gas powered cars aka (Executive Order N 79-20) ? Governor Gavin Newsom wants to ban all gas powered vehicles and replace them with clean electric run powered cars in order to help reduce emissions and combat climate change . With so many rolling black outs every year during wildfire season, would it be possible to power all the 15 million registered cars in the state and possibly much more ?13 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 4Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 35Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 572Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 27Upvotes of all answers in this question
One of my 2021 resolutions is to expand my taste in music and find new genres or artists. I plan on making a long list to explore throughout the year, so drop some of your favorites!
You can answer with artists, songs, albums, personal playlists or even a specific genres! Hey, drop your own music if you'd like! I will give it a listen!
Thanks for the help! No judgements on your taste, I'm open to anything!14 AnswersOther - Music1 day ago
- 482Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 15Upvotes of all answers in this question
Only their physical strength gives them leverage, but how they bully, insult, rape, envy, physically attack women is a sign of weakness14 AnswersGender Studies8 hours ago
- 23Upvotes of all answers in this question
In the U.S. we have places such as Detroit Michigan and Chicago Illinois .
High gang activity. Drug deals. Rape , murder etc.
Are there places In France , Germany , England , Europe , Turkey , India , Saudi Arabia as such ?14 AnswersOther - Society & Culture1 day ago
- 719Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 97Upvotes of all answers in this question
Who's behind the voting fraud? Joe Biden, Hillary Clinton, or Nancy Pelosi? Or is it a group effort?
I think Hillary and Pelosi are the masterminds behind it but that Joe Biden was in on it. Here's why I believe that:
1. Biden admitted that his campaign has put together the most impressive voter fraud organization ever.
2. Pelosi said something along the lines of she has a quiver up her sleeves or something.
3. Hillary has always been bitter and is known for being a domestic terrorist. She said confidently that Trump won't win and that Biden must not conceive [because the election is rigged for him].26 AnswersPolitics8 hours ago
- 5Upvotes of all answers in this questionFavorite Answer:
"Why can girls join Boy’s scouts but boys can’t join girl’s scouts?"
Radical Leftist and sjw feminist "diversity" seeks to break down any cohesiveness in the White male world. Of course, for women or minorities, no "diversity" is required, even in areas where no men are to be seen.
The worst part about this is the potential negative outcomes for all of society. If there is no proper and constructive outlet for male energy, then there will be a perverted or aggressive one. When future generations of boys shun the "boy scouts" or mixed scouts or whatever they will be called where they clearly will NOT be allowed to be boys, but will have to pervert their very nature for the girls that are in the mix, then society will pay the price later on when those boys become young men and some of them find their own way of masculinity through non structured male groups like street gangs for example.
At that point feminists will rejoice and claim that that's why they are still needed. Most of society who are given no context to the male outbursts will agree with them by default as occurs right now because feminists are the only allowed to have a voice in the mainstream media regarding social issues. And the destructive cycle of feminism will continue. Much like it already has up to now.
.8 AnswersGender Studies13 hours ago
- 134Upvotes of all answers in this question
In the 46 minute speech yesterday by Trump.... He gave lot of examples of vote cheating and fraud.
How can you say it's baseless when such extremely serious fraud examples were given?27 AnswersPolitics12 hours ago
- 713Upvotes of all answers in this questionFavorite Answer:
Yes. Trump won and will receive all the votes on Dec 14th.67 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 88Upvotes of all answers in this question
Why is Michael Flynn calling for Trump to suspend the constitution & call for martial law to have another election?
By doing that, isn't that treason and/or sedition?15 AnswersGovernment10 hours ago
- 3Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 28Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 9Upvotes of all answers in this question
Former Presidents Barack Obama, George Bush and Bill Clinton have offered to take the COVID-19 "vaccine" on air. Will you be falling for it?
Apparently they want to do this to show that the "vaccine" is safe. How are we supposed to verify what they are taking, and what everyone else is taking?15 AnswersBooks & Authors12 hours ago