- 734Upvotes of all answers in this question
He wanted a wall along the Mexican border. He put migrant children in cages. He called blacks SOBs and said they had AIDs. He wanted to deport all foreigners, even legal ones. He groped women. He said the KKK were "very fine people." He wanted to buy and annex Greenland. He belittles Canada at every turn. He dismissed Coronavirus and also referred to it as "Chinese Virus" and "Kung Flu," and cost the lives of nearly 300,000 Americans and fractured the economy.
To top it all off, he lied about 95 percent of the above.127 AnswersPolitics4 days ago
- 125Upvotes of all answers in this question
Trump wants to jam an extremist on the Supreme Court while the coronavirus continues to be out of control in America?
Cases of COVID-19 are on the rise again, with the nation tallying a troubling 55,000 in a single day Friday.The hike follows a generally downward trend through August and early September. It was the highest single-day increase since Aug. 14, when the country reported 64,350 new cases over 24 hours.The U.S. has now recorded more than 7 million cases and more than 204,000 deaths. New cases are on the rise in 22 states as Americans head into fall and face an increasing likelihood of contagion indoors and a complicating flu season. Some states have set new records in recent days too.31 AnswersPolitics15 hours ago
- 213Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 2Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 9Upvotes of all answers in this question11 AnswersMovies3 days ago
- 645Upvotes of all answers in this question
There's 190 million whites. Half of them are homosexuals and feminists.
There's 40 million blacks. Most of them are in prison, on parole, on drugs, and committing crimes. They usually sell drugs on the side and increase costs of medical care, and all that.
There's 40 million Hispanics. Most of them are construction workers that sell drugs on the side. They help spread the opiod epidemic, run up the cost of medical care and increase the crime rates indirectly through their drug dealing businesses.
Then there's the Asians. They're mainly quiet, work hard, study hard, do good in school, and get lucrative engineering and tech jobs.139 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 579Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 136Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 108Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 214Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 13Upvotes of all answers in this questionFavorite Answer:
The Day The Earth Stood Still with Michael Rennie as Klaatu, 1951, classic movie.15 AnswersMovies13 hours ago
- 9Upvotes of all answers in this question
I quit my job two weeks ago. I was working as an entry level mechanical engineer at a large aerospace defense contractor. I didn’t mind the work at first, but I grew to hate it after six or so months. I didn’t care for the people or the environment and I never felt like I belonged there. My job required me to work in a cubicle in isolation. Along with my work, I spent most of my time feeling like I was missing out on life and that the 9-5 life just wasn’t for me. I thought I could keep my misery at work, but it eventually followed me home and took over my personal life. I couldn’t sleep, focus, or enjoy the things I use to. My inability to sleep turned in to night sweats and nightmares. I later fell into a bout of depression and lost all motivation to go into work. I decided to put my two week’s notice shortly after. I worked at the company for 1.5 years.
I now work as a freight handler at Sam’s Club. I feel so lost now and have no idea what I should do with my life. I’m afraid of going back to professional work because I don’t want to experience the same thing again.
Is this what life is all about? Working a job, chasing money, being miserable and dying? I’m so lost and scared right now.23 AnswersPsychology1 day ago
- 371Upvotes of all answers in this question75 AnswersOther - Society & Culture3 days ago
- 56Upvotes of all answers in this question
Might as well call them BlacKKK Lives Matter, am
I right?20 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 65Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 31Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 38Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 522Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 46Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 29Upvotes of all answers in this question