- 8Upvotes of all answers in this question
And demand not wanting to play for the jets if they end up getting the first pick next april?
he hinted recently at returning for his senior year of college next year. the jets currently have the worst record and not won any games. they are not the most attractive to play for. though a true competitor will want to go there and try to turn that franchise around.
jets currently have sam darnold at QB, who obviously hasn't been playing up to hype with his top pick.
patriots, bengals, texans, jags, broncos, giants, vikings, and falcons are all at the bottom. falcons or patriots would be most desirable to tank for trevor. but it will be interesting as the season plays out.13 AnswersFootball (American)2 days ago
- 278Upvotes of all answers in this question
"You Literally Can't Believe The Facts Tucker Carlson Tells You. So Say Fox's Lawyers"
"Fox's lawyers: The "'general tenor' of the show should then inform a viewer that [Carlson] is not 'stating actual facts' about the topics he discusses and is instead engaging in 'exaggeration' and 'non-literal commentary.' "61 AnswersPolitics21 hours ago
- 15Upvotes of all answers in this question
Breaking news the usp found the bobalinski mail that was to go to tucker Carlson, not only is the federal government investigating it but ?
The Fbi is also, but people don't trust the fbi so the dog will be investigating it7 AnswersPolitics8 hours ago
- 318Upvotes of all answers in this question
Go ahead. Get it off your chest. Be as nasty as you know you are. Don't hold back.56 AnswersPolitics18 hours ago
- 43Upvotes of all answers in this question
What are your thoughts on retired golfer Jack Nicklaus endorsing Trump for president? Is he doing this only because Trump loves golf too?
Is jack a fool?15 AnswersPolitics11 hours ago
- 894Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 375Upvotes of all answers in this question
Anonymous is Miles Taylor, a former white house aide.
He seeds the narrative that his followers believe. He is full of conspiracy theories. And his cult believe his every word.83 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 99Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 324Upvotes of all answers in this question67 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 65Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 718Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 466Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 101Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 27Upvotes of all answers in this questionFavorite Answer:
FOX in the mornings.27 AnswersOther - Television1 day ago
- 74Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 55Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 999+Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 49Upvotes of all answers in this questionFavorite Answer:
Cause he doesn't care for his fans19 AnswersPolitics17 hours ago
- 28Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 35Upvotes of all answers in this question
Who on earth is dumb enough to believe that Tucker Carlson’s bombshell documents about Hunter Biden would’ve just gone through regular mail?
Every moron Trump cult member apparently thinks the Bidens simply stole these phantom documents out of a pile of US mail, sitting there a long side coupons, postcards, and sweepstakes junk mail. I realize stopping to think about the logic is not some thing Republicans do very often, but stop for a second and think this time. Do you really think someone would have just dropped something like that in the mail addressed to Carlson with a few stamps?18 AnswersPolitics20 hours ago