- 102Upvotes of all answers in this question
Now that Hank Aaron is dead (rest in well deserved peace, sir), who's Baseball's greatest living player?
Personally, I'll go with Willie Mays.48 AnswersBaseball18 hours ago
- 2Upvotes of all answers in this question6 AnswersBaseball11 hours ago
- 296Upvotes of all answers in this question
What are her qualifications? She was so unpopular in the democratic primary. I'd say even insignificant. Why not bernie sanders?81 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 59Upvotes of all answers in this question
Did you know the DNC is run by multi millionaires like Biden, the Clintons, Obama, Pelosi, Warren, Bernie Sanders and funded by billionaires?
like George Soros and Warren Buffet.18 AnswersPolitics16 hours ago
- 23Upvotes of all answers in this question
The Wikipedia page for White genocide falsely claims that White people are not going extinct. Why does it do this?
In almost all White countries the birth rate is below the replacement ratio of 2.1 births for every one death, so Whites are in fact going extinct. Why is Wikipedia blatantly lying? Despite comprising just 9% of the global population, Whites have been responsible for over 97% of major inventions and discoveries throughout the ages, and are far more enlightened than other races on matters such as the sanctity of life, women's rights (I am no feminist, but most races treat women as chattel), animal welfare and the environment. The world will be a far poorer and less civilised place without us.17 AnswersBooks & Authors2 days ago
- 261Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 491Upvotes of all answers in this question
I'm personally a democrat, but I am absolutely against AOC and the other younger democrats who say "cancel all student debt". I think it is completely unfair to use public tax payer money to eliminate private individual debt. I also don't think it is fair for all the parents and kids who worked multiple jobs to pay for college to see kids just have college loans canceled for free.
What do you think?153 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 117Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 547Upvotes of all answers in this question
Many of his Executive Orders and Executive Actions on his first day are geared towards aiding Foreigners at the expense of America.
Per the New York Times:
5 of those Executive Orders or Actions favored Illegal Immigrants over Americans.
1 restarts letting people from designated terrorist nations back into the USA.
He revoked the Keystone Oil Pipeline putting thousands of Americans out of work and making us more dependent on foreign countries for our fossil fuels.95 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 999+Upvotes of all answers in this question190 AnswersPolitics3 days ago
- 301Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 17Upvotes of all answers in this question
And a side note. Isn't it odd that now that the election is over he's appearing maskless?8 AnswersPolitics5 hours ago
- 364Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 94Upvotes of all answers in this questionFavorite Answer:
Yes. Liberals these days put identity politics above all else, and Biden is no exception.20 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 28Upvotes of all answers in this question
Why has Biden signed more executive orders in his first three days than Trump, Obama, Bush and Clinton *combined* in their first three days?
Clinton: 118 AnswersPolitics11 hours ago
- 41Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 26Upvotes of all answers in this question
Why are they trying to convict Donald Trump instead of just ending the Trump presidency and letting us move on?
Impeaching him means another two or three months of the Trump presidency with us talking and talking and talking and talking about Trump.15 AnswersPolitics11 hours ago
- 22Upvotes of all answers in this question
60,000 jobs destroyed. gas/ oil industry being destroyed. Women's sports destroyed. Troops in garages. Middle East wars begin! GO BIDEN?
Let the bloodshed games begin!10 AnswersPolitics3 hours ago
- 553Upvotes of all answers in this questionFavorite Answer:
No other place wants them.90 AnswersPolitics3 days ago
- 7Upvotes of all answers in this question
Breaking News: Hank Aaron The Greatest Atlanta Brave Ever Passed Away In Atlanta, Georgia At 86 Years Old This 2021?Favorite Answer:
A baseball writer years ago once listed a pantheon of Baseball heroes and how they each epitomized aspects of the Game...
Gehrig was its Strength
Ruth was its Majesty
Mays was its Joy
Robinson was its Tenacity
DiMaggio was its Grace
...and Aaron was its Nobility
Baseball lost an all-time great player. The world has lost an all-time great human and a noble man.5 AnswersBaseball17 hours ago