- 79Upvotes of all answers in this question
She LOVES to gossip to me about everyone and somehow everyone knows about me.. more than what I know about myself. Nothing good comes out of her mouth. She even talks about her own husband. All her kids do the same thing.. they have diarrhea of the mouth. They can't breathe without talking about someone. Somehow she found out about me wearing a partial and said it so loud outside. Then she started mentioning if I wear polydent for false teeth. I told her I only wear a partial. Her eyes were glowing from happiness when she saw how embarrassed I was. I know everyone outside heard her and I live in a small town. She is one of those people who has done a lot of bad things in her life (including her kids) but makes it seem like she is perfect. I don't do anything but take care of my kids... 24/7. No babysitters... no bars.. no clubs... no hanging out. The family doesn't even volunteer to take the kids for an outing. Moving isn't an option. She lives a minute away too. Should I give her a taste of her own medicine? I mean, I could be brutal if I wanted to, but I have respect. I can't go through this any longer. Thirteen years of this crap. I'm sick of all of them.
Anyone have family in laws you just wanted to flush down the toilet and be done with it? How do you deal with crazy people? These people live, eat, and breathe on misery. It's starting to eat at my soul. Because of them, I'm not the same happy person anymore.24 AnswersEtiquette3 days ago
- 2Upvotes of all answers in this question
What are the right expressions for me to put on my Christmas cards this year acknowledging the dark year we’re having?Favorite Answer:
Of course you can still be cheerful during these trying times.
How about something like, "May the Christ Child warm your heart and give you hope and prosperity in the coming New Year"5 AnswersEtiquette22 hours ago
- 6Upvotes of all answers in this question
I know they can with unsecured credit cards but I have secured credit cards with $200 and $300 limits. Since I put up my own money, can they lower it?6 AnswersCredit15 hours ago
- 662Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 999+Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 587Upvotes of all answers in this question110 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 857Upvotes of all answers in this question100 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 103Upvotes of all answers in this question33 AnswersPolitics14 hours ago
- 53Upvotes of all answers in this question23 AnswersPolitics4 hours ago
- 182Upvotes of all answers in this question
What group of people have watermelon, fried chicken, cornbread, collard greens, chitlins, and cherry-flavored Kool-Aid for Christmas dinner?
Rather than the more traditional turkey, ham, stuffing, cranberry sauce, etc?32 AnswersBooks & Authors1 day ago
- 131Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 32Upvotes of all answers in this question16 AnswersPolitics4 hours ago
- 451Upvotes of all answers in this question100 AnswersPolitics3 days ago
- 174Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 17Upvotes of all answers in this question
We have been having issues in our relationship and have started counseling to help. I have lost some attraction for him due to his reluctance to commit, help with the house and chores and makes me feel guilty when he buys me things(even though I pay all the bills). I feel like I am going crazy! I can’t count on him to finish anything he starts ie: he still hasn’t finish my grandmas taxes from July!
Is this worth trying to fix?11 AnswersPsychology18 hours ago
- 24Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 123Upvotes of all answers in this question
I don't think my vote even got counted for Trump. I strongly feel that way.27 AnswersPolitics18 hours ago
- 59Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 151Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 25Upvotes of all answers in this question18 AnswersGlobal Warming23 hours ago