- 252Upvotes of all answers in this questionFavorite Answer:
Yeah, He planned it since Trump hates blacks-and he has proven time and again by getting them all employed.93 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 66Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 419Upvotes of all answers in this question
"Hey, the economy is bad let's create massive unemployment"
I know some liberals will argue that it increases demand but does it? Four people making $7/hour is creating more demand than one guy making $15. Besides, even if it did the demand would create inflation which would make the increase meaningless.103 AnswersPolitics4 days ago
- 105Upvotes of all answers in this question
Do you agree with Donald Trump, Jr. that the New York DA's office has no right to subpoena his father's financial documents?Favorite Answer:
Junior isn't the sharpest tool in the shed, and he has zero relevance on the issue. The DA's office has the right to subpoena anything they can get a judge to agree to. Junior can run his mouth, but it's just hot air.
And to HarryButts, there's significant evidence that trump inflated the value of his real estate to secure loans, and undervalued those same properties to decrease taxes. Both of which are fraud, if it can be proven that he did so.25 AnswersLaw & Ethics2 days ago
- 50Upvotes of all answers in this question
My elderly mother forgets to pay her credit card bills at times, so I do it on her behalf. Then she gets mad at me. What to do?
This lady was an accountant, so it is no surprise that she has a 823 FICO score. Now, because I have a disability, I never married and live with my parents. My own FICO is 806, so I am not a bad money manager myself. Since my parents are approaching the end of their lives (my mom is 81; my dad 86), I have all the passwords, key to safe deposit box etc. Now sometimes I notice that my mom hasn't paid her credit card bill, like today: it was due tomorrow, and she still hadn't scheduled a payment before she went to bed. Thus I did it for her, using my own account, but she sometimes gets upset when I do this for her. What to do to ensure her FICO remains superlative?24 AnswersCredit3 days ago
- 7Upvotes of all answers in this question
Cuomo not only covered up nursing home deaths, he also sexually harassed an employee and tried to make her play strip poker.5 AnswersPolitics1 hour ago
- 109Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 39Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 149Upvotes of all answers in this question
Are “Covid deaths” people who had Covid and died or cases where Covid was the primary cause of death?
And is this the same as how other deaths are measured?41 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 149Upvotes of all answers in this question44 AnswersGender Studies2 days ago
- 189Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 101Upvotes of all answers in this question
Why wasn't Tiger Woods alcohol/drug tested? High speed 1-car crash in a 45 mph zone - anyone else would have. $?Favorite Answer:
Becuz he's rich and famous. Anyone else would have been handcuffed to the stretcher right there at the scene, "as a precaution" of course.23 AnswersPolitics20 hours ago
- 56Upvotes of all answers in this question31 AnswersPolitics19 hours ago
- 168Upvotes of all answers in this question56 AnswersPolitics3 days ago
- 160Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 15Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 999+Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 16Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 100Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 38Upvotes of all answers in this question
I received my second Covid vaccine today, why did Donald Trump refuse to order vaccines when he could've and put so many families at risk?
The demand for Covid vaccine is outrageous in every state regardless who personally approves or not.
The vaccine is safe, I feel fine and I feel proud that I took an important step in protecting who I love and my community.
By why did Trump not order more vaccines when he could've? Why leave President Biden with such challenges to save the American people from the disease Trump help spread?17 AnswersPolitics2 days ago