- 889Upvotes of all answers in this question134 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 673Upvotes of all answers in this question304 AnswersPolitics5 days ago
- 329Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 36Upvotes of all answers in this question
Defunding the police was not enough, now they want to abolish the suburbs? Why would you ever vote Democrat or Biden?Favorite Answer:
The burbs, the last line of defense against the virus and future epidemics. But the left wants us to move back into the crowded cities to share resources, after all. It is more planet friendly, it is easier to control the masses actions, thoughts, and speech. It is easier for the mob to terrorize those who do not actively stand with them, so they must be against. The left continually moves back to building what were called the projects, in the 70's. Back once again, to the failed programs of the past believing this time, it will work.15 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 45Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 116Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 18Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 92Upvotes of all answers in this question36 AnswersPolitics10 hours ago
- 238Upvotes of all answers in this question
I'm extremely frustrated with the DNC for having put in one of the worst candidates they could have put it almost as if they don't want to beat Trump.
Meanwhile, I also don't want more looting and rioting in major cities, don't want more anti-white onslaught, don't want more cancel culture, don't want more insanely constricting COVID regulations (beyond sensible regulations such as more testing), and don't want more infringement on our second amendment rights.
But I also don't want more tax cuts for the super rich, more corporate corruption, more environmental deregulation, more gutting of social services and public healthcare, don't want massive border and immigration intrusion that Trump and the Republicans like.
Plus while I'm very concerned about the issue in the first group, there's really not much Trump can do to stop all of that because much of it is put forth by private groups. Trumpers are foolish to believe that Mt. Rushmore speech where he basically promises an end to that if he's reelected.
So really, if I'm not even CONSIDER voting Turnip, why should I? What good really could come of it?
I'd leave this country, but now due to COVID border restrictions I can't.58 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 64Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 104Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 147Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 259Upvotes of all answers in this question
“Americans harnessed electricity, split the atom, and gave the world the telephone and the internet. We settled the Wild West, won two World Wars, landed American Astronauts on the Moon—and one day soon, we will plant our flag on Mars!"
Americans did not invent the telephone, that was Alexander Grand Bell from Scotland.
Americans did not split the atom, that was Ernest Rutherford from New Zealand.
Americans did not invent the internet, that was Tim Berners-Lee from Britain.86 AnswersPolitics3 days ago
- 39Upvotes of all answers in this questionFavorite Answer:
Because they exclude born lives.17 AnswersPolitics6 hours ago
- 35Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 215Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 50Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 25Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 8Upvotes of all answers in this question
i live in cali and everybody's really scared of the coronavirus even though it has less than a 1 percent deathrate. but things continue to be shut down, and vast majority of ppl I've talked to irl and on facebook etc believe things should be shut down and they're always sharing all the morbidities and patients w complications and comparing ti to HIV/AIDS. Which to me is not a fair comparison as HIV in the 80s before treatment became widely available was always a death sentence leading to AIDS, but covid does not always or even most times lead to death and complications. sometimes i think ppl want it to be deadly bc they don't want to go back to regular life and living and enjoy things being shutdown. thoughts?16 AnswersPsychology1 day ago
- 217Upvotes of all answers in this question