- 284Upvotes of all answers in this question
Do you think he will try to establish a more conservative university system to counter the leftist Ivy League? Possible GOP Universities? Possibly at least one in every red state?
His first one could be a real trump university in Palm Beach Florida this time an accredited school. Home to his presidential 📚 library.
Next might be to get a Kennedy University built near the space coast as a Southern MIT, possibly in Orlando
Possibly build a major university in Savannah Georgia named after CSA General Anderson. Anderson University
Possibly a school in Charleston SC named after General Beauregard that started the civil war. Beauregard University
Expand Liberty 🗽 University in Virginia to a top tier school
Establish a Wright University in NC named after the Wright Brothers who created air travel with no govt funding.
Get Dolly Parton to help establish a Parton University in Tennessee
Buy out and privatize Auburn in Alabama
Get Walton to establish a Walton University in Arkansas
And just make sure red states have top tier conservative universities?
Will this be what trump does after leaving the White House?66 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 722Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 46Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 59Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 377Upvotes of all answers in this questionFavorite Answer:
Although, our President had his moments...I dont think democrats have anything to do with public behavior. Im at peace and ill remain at peace with what this next Presidency We have to be honest that things change. PPL adapt. We might not like it, but we'll be ok either way.65 AnswersPolitics4 days ago
- 6Upvotes of all answers in this questionFavorite Answer:
Perdue, but that's because he's the only one running for re-election.
Loeffler was never elected to her Senate seat. She is an appointee holding the seat until there is an election. So she is running for her first term.
Loeffler has an additional problem. The same people who are convinced that there was something funky with the count on the presidential race think that there was something funky with the count in her senate race and that Loeffler fraudulently finished ahead of Representative Collins. So there might be some Republicans who will vote in the Perdue race who will not vote in her race.
Both candidates have to deal with the problem that Republicans have been convinced that mail-in ballots are not trustworthy. An early January run-off may not have great in-person voting, and the Democrats are once again emphasizing mail-in voting and early voting.
In short, while Biden and Abrams are helping the Democratic candidates maximize the Democratic vote,Trump, Powell, and Wood are potentially convincing Republican voters that it's not worth the effort to vote.7 AnswersElections18 hours ago
- 508Upvotes of all answers in this question
I'll be honest, I voted for Trump twice. However, I'm beginning to feel that a Biden Administration won't be as catastrophic as some Conservative Christians claim. I wholeheartedly believe He's an idiot, shady, and in it for money, and power. -BUT- Trump certainly isn't perfect either. He was nearly too conservative with His anti-abortion agenda, and allowing too much religious influence in Government. Overall will Biden be any better?96 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 224Upvotes of all answers in this question
Only their physical strength gives them leverage, but how they bully, insult, rape, envy, physically attack women is a sign of weakness74 AnswersGender Studies2 days ago
- 772Upvotes of all answers in this question
Who's behind the voting fraud? Joe Biden, Hillary Clinton, or Nancy Pelosi? Or is it a group effort?
I think Hillary and Pelosi are the masterminds behind it but that Joe Biden was in on it. Here's why I believe that:
1. Biden admitted that his campaign has put together the most impressive voter fraud organization ever.
2. Pelosi said something along the lines of she has a quiver up her sleeves or something.
3. Hillary has always been bitter and is known for being a domestic terrorist. She said confidently that Trump won't win and that Biden must not conceive [because the election is rigged for him].103 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 462Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 333Upvotes of all answers in this question
CNN)Millions of Californians may soon find themselves under a regional stay-at-home order once again under new restrictions announced Thursday by California Gov. Gavin Newsom.
The new stay-at-home order will take hold in regions where hospitals are feeling the squeeze on capacity to treat the incoming surge of Covid-19 patients. A strict stay-at home order will go into effect 48 hours after hospital intensive care unit capacity drops below 15% in one of five regions the state is divided into: Northern California, Bay Area, Greater Sacramento, San Joaquin Valley and Southern California.87 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 248Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 192Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 87Upvotes of all answers in this question
did biden pick her by perceived gender and race...?24 AnswersGender Studies2 days ago
- 57Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 40Upvotes of all answers in this questionFavorite Answer:
definitely not, you need to be nice to him31 AnswersFamily2 days ago
- 54Upvotes of all answers in this question
One of my 2021 resolutions is to expand my taste in music and find new genres or artists. I plan on making a long list to explore throughout the year, so drop some of your favorites!
You can answer with artists, songs, albums, personal playlists or even a specific genres! Hey, drop your own music if you'd like! I will give it a listen!
Thanks for the help! No judgements on your taste, I'm open to anything!30 AnswersOther - Music3 days ago
- 30Upvotes of all answers in this question
The Supreme Court has yet to decide on the 2020 elections based on Fraud allegations. Can Trump still be re-elected based on that?
The courts ruled it for Bush in 2000. We should all wait for the courts to rule in this election. More than likely they will rule for President Trump13 AnswersPolitics11 hours ago
- 32Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 843Upvotes of all answers in this questionFavorite Answer:
Yes. Trump won and will receive all the votes on Dec 14th.80 AnswersPolitics4 days ago