Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.
- 52Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 11Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 33Upvotes of all answers in this questionFavorite Answer:
If he doesn't, then MEAgain will.15 AnswersRoyalty3 days ago
- 17Upvotes of all answers in this question
Queen Elizabeth---consort of King George the Sixth---did not wear military uniform during wartime, though her sisters-in-law did wear uniforms during wartime: Princess Mary, the Princess Royal, Princess Alice, Duchess of Gloucester and Princess Marina, Duchess of Kent.
(This is my second posting. Not certain why it was deleted)9 AnswersRoyalty8 hours ago
- 328Upvotes of all answers in this question
"Hands up Don't shoot" - Why was 13-year old Adam Toledo killed for complying with officers demands?
had his hands up just as they asked.65 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 54Upvotes of all answers in this question19 AnswersPolitics5 hours ago
- 44Upvotes of all answers in this question33 AnswersEtiquette21 hours ago
- 28Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 31Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 19Upvotes of all answers in this question13 AnswersEtiquette21 hours ago
- 39Upvotes of all answers in this question28 AnswersPolitics9 hours ago
- 48Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 114Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 116Upvotes of all answers in this question
What's so bad about being a minority? I thought we're all one people or minorities have it easy.41 AnswersPolitics1 day ago
- 156Upvotes of all answers in this question
I'm having a gathering in July for my pre wedding get together, all girls, friends and family.
I already invited my five closest besties. We're all vegan and I also invited my mom and aunt who are vegan as well. So I have a problem. I have two sister in laws one is vegetarian BUT my other sister in law eats meat so I honestly don't want her there because it's going to 1 annoy the hell out of me and 2 she probably won't want tofu burgers for dinner because she didn't eat them last time and it's her problem not mine
Do you think it's okay to leave her out? Idk how to do it though 😐47 AnswersFamily2 days ago
- 30Upvotes of all answers in this question
I was reading about college sexual assault cases and many of the cases were situations where the woman gave verbal and physical consent, but later regretted it, essentially invalidating her consent after the fact. Many of these guys were suspended with a record, so basically can’t finish their education anywhere.
What can guys to do about this?19 AnswersGender Studies1 day ago
- 77Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 554Upvotes of all answers in this questionFavorite Answer:
It's exactly that mixing I'll miss and one of the few reasons I ever stuck around. The only other place these discussions seem to evolve organically is under random youtube videos, usually something totally unexpected that pulls in a cross section of people.112 AnswersPolitics4 days ago
- 28Upvotes of all answers in this question
1. You pay quite a lot monthly
2. If you do get sick or injured, they don't cover ALL expenses
3. You still have to pay out of pocket regardless
Is insurance just another capitalist ponzi scheme I'm not aware of?13 AnswersPolitics6 hours ago
- 16Upvotes of all answers in this questionFavorite Answer:
Who said that the Queen Mother was so extraordinarily special? She was a good Queen Consort, helping Britain get through World War II. As a teenager, she helped run her Scottish home of Glamis Castle as a refuge for World War I soldiers. Elizabeth was seen as George VI's strength, his helper, his supporter.
Elizabeth was not stuffy, had taste in arts, literature, was curious about others, continued learning throughout her whole life,keeping abreast of who was who in arts, music, literature. She was not a perfect person, was puzzled by why people thought of her as he cuddly grandmother, but she did pretty well. Elizabeth may not have been extraordinary, but she served king, later queen, and country to the best of her ability.4 AnswersRoyalty2 days ago