Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.
- 35Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 21Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 5Upvotes of all answers in this questionFavorite Answer:
pff...we all grew real tired of the low taxes, low gas prices, low unemployment, low interest rates, record stock market, no wars and the border protected with Trump
now we ended up with the clown everyone made fun of from the obama admin7 AnswersPolitics14 hours ago
- 1Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 29Upvotes of all answers in this question
Queen Elizabeth---consort of King George the Sixth---did not wear military uniform during wartime, though her sisters-in-law did wear uniforms during wartime: Princess Mary, the Princess Royal, Princess Alice, Duchess of Gloucester and Princess Marina, Duchess of Kent.
(This is my second posting. Not certain why it was deleted)10 AnswersRoyalty22 hours ago
- 18Upvotes of all answers in this questionFavorite Answer:
Who said that the Queen Mother was so extraordinarily special? She was a good Queen Consort, helping Britain get through World War II. As a teenager, she helped run her Scottish home of Glamis Castle as a refuge for World War I soldiers. Elizabeth was seen as George VI's strength, his helper, his supporter.
Elizabeth was not stuffy, had taste in arts, literature, was curious about others, continued learning throughout her whole life,keeping abreast of who was who in arts, music, literature. She was not a perfect person, was puzzled by why people thought of her as he cuddly grandmother, but she did pretty well. Elizabeth may not have been extraordinary, but she served king, later queen, and country to the best of her ability.7 AnswersRoyalty3 days ago
- 74Upvotes of all answers in this question41 AnswersEtiquette1 day ago
- 36Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 391Upvotes of all answers in this question
"Hands up Don't shoot" - Why was 13-year old Adam Toledo killed for complying with officers demands?
had his hands up just as they asked.70 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 41Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 103Upvotes of all answers in this question37 AnswersPolitics23 hours ago
- 38Upvotes of all answers in this question18 AnswersEtiquette1 day ago
- 96Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 70Upvotes of all answers in this question28 AnswersPolitics19 hours ago
- 120Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 14Upvotes of all answers in this question
I'm sure I don't need to mention Rotherham, Rochdale, Telford, etc, etc. Even my sister, who is unfortunately a brainwashed liberal, has admitted that she is stared at by Pakistani paedophiles far more often than by White or other ones.15 AnswersBooks & Authors17 hours ago
- 109Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 122Upvotes of all answers in this question
What's so bad about being a minority? I thought we're all one people or minorities have it easy.42 AnswersPolitics2 days ago
- 112Upvotes of all answers in this question
- 24Upvotes of all answers in this question
Instead they just protect gun laws.17 AnswersHistory12 hours ago