Best Answer - Chosen by Voters
The Parts and the functions of the CD-ROM DRIVE are as follows:
1. Drawer - for loading the media.
2. Metal Case - covering the CD-ROM from dust and for packaging.
3. Clipsed Compounds - For connecting the internal devices
4. Sinple Jack - connects electric devices together within the CD-ROM
5. Belt - Controls the drawer in & out of the CD-ROM
6. Focus lense - reads the input media
7. Electric motor - controls the drawer
8. Connection cables
9. Electric Circuit - Supplies current to other electrical parts.