Best Answer - Chosen by Voters
i can tell you now that the CPU you are running has a maximum temperature rating of 72.4 celcius, after this temperature, your computer will automatically shutdown immediately. this is a safety precaution from intel because having the temperature of your CPU above 65 celcius causes dammage to your CPU, i would not recommend anything above 59 celcius.
the way to fix this problem is to
1. get a much better CPU heatsink (nearly impossible with a notebook)
2. ensure proper flow of cool air through the case (nearly impossible with a notebook)
3. get rid of aero and minimise intensive useage (nearly impossible with a notebook)
4. swap out components that you can with energy efficient, low heat alternatives, battery, hard drive, CD drive
5. clean out the inside of the laptop for dust, maybe replace the fans with more efficient ones.