haha... same thing happened here, but it went to taiwanese! turn it on, hit the menu button until it goes to the main menu screen, then scroll to "Ustawienia", click it, then to "Jezyk", click it, then all the way up to english, and click it!
(I don't know polish, I set the language to polish)
1. The first task would be to remove your iPod from any computer it is attached to.
2. Next go to the main menu by pressing the "Menu" button. It should then read "iPod" on the display screen.
3. To choose the language of an iPod Nano, or later generation iPod, go to the bottom of the Menu screen until you reach the "Settings" option.
4. Choose "Settings" by selecting it. At this point you should now have opened the "Settings" menu. The "Settings" option to choose is located on the list as the second option from the bottom.
5. Then in the "Settings" menu go down until you highlight the "Language" selection.
6. Choose the "Language" option. At this point you should now be inside the "Language" menu. The "Language" option to choose is located on the list as the third option from the bottom.
7. Choose the language you would like to display on your iPod based on the list provided.
Right i know what to do,find someone who has one the same as you and put the wee blue selecting box to the very top of the screen,then look at the English version and find the way of changing the language and follow it with the wrong one.you should be able to find the box that says language select on the English version and follow it with the polish one.
Good Luck,i hope i helped you,
P.S please give us a good rating
Reset the iPod by holding down the center circle and the menu button until. You may have to hold it down for a couple of seconds until it resets. This will return the iPod back to its local settings. If that doesn't work, plug it into your computer and sync it. There is a restore feature that will erase all of your settings.